Wanted : 1kg PERTH MINT 2014 Kookaburra silver coin

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by mel1092, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Hi guys im currently chasing a 2014 perth mint kookaburra 1kg coin .Im willing to pay $600 cash for one .Now i know this is a little below price of what its worth but im not rich and have always wanted one .If there is anyone out there who needs some extra cash and is willing to part with one let me know .Thanks . maxresdefault (3).jpg maxresdefault (3).jpg

2. black5wan

black5wan Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

By little below price, you mean 215$ or 25% below spot at today's price.

Good luck.

3. classic

classic Member

have you thought about either saving for that 1 kilo kook, as the beauty of coins is they're not going anywhere anytime soon or looking for something in the 500g or 20oz of silver which equates to about $500/$600 respectively currently?

alternatively, did you manage to sell your 2019 wedgies? perhaps you could come up with a deal that allows you to get them off your hands and swapped into a 1kg 2014 silver kook

4. herkyderky

herkyderky Active Member

I will pay spot for any year 1kg kook all day, every day of the year and i can guarantee there is easily more than 10x members on this forum that would do the same. Your request is frankly crazy considering you could get more than what your asking from cash converters who are notorious for terrible buy back rates.

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Ordinarily I’m not a fan of comments in sales threads, but as the OP has form on the board already I’m of the opinion that all comments are warranted and deserved.

mongrelmaple likes this.
  6. Yef

Yef Member

I would not call 25% below spot "a little below". Good luck with your hunt but i suspect low balling on this forum will not get you much interest.

PS Buying any and all gold at 75% of spot, PM offers anything above this price will be ignored with you to pay postage ;)

Topherclaus likes this.
  7. Horrie

Horrie Well-Known Member

Although, I can't help you out with your purchase.... I'm happy to take your WedgeTails off your hands for 75% of spot ? Because, well you know, I really just want them.

8. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If looking to buy something with a deep discount, have a look at some apartments in Mascot.

Topherclaus, sctpc, JOHNLGALT and 8 others like this.
  9. WSF

WSF Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just wow

10. Number 47

Number 47 Well-Known Member

Count me in for a few at that price if anyone can't wait to get rid of them :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    JOHNLGALT and Howmuchfordefish like this.
  11. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Its ok i purchased one for $600 yesterday from a guy .I have been trading and purchasing heavy metals and goods of all kinds for years ,Buy/sell for profit .Alot of people just want fast cash because of hard times .Im not trying to rip anyone off but i know 100s of silver stackers who try to get silver and gold for a lower price than what its worth .You guys are acting like im a criminal but in actual fact everyone of you would like to get your silver and gold for a good price because we are all struggling with the cost of living in australia so who the hell wants to pay full price for anything in australia .You guys need to realise silver hardly ever moves in price .So why would you want to pay full price on a metal that your never going to profit off of or get your money back for ?.This is why i throw offers out there because i have alot of precious metal and half of it i got for below spot price simply because i ask the question what if .You guys can make fun of me all you want but at the end of the day i know i spend half as much as you on my precious metals .Good day .

12. mel1092

mel1092 Member

I also sold 20 of my wedgetails a few days ago for $800 because the guy wanted them and i was close by .Just because someone sets a price does not mean thats the price you have to set .I even purcahsed the wedgetail eagles for below cost cause i asked perth bullion if i purchased so many would they give me a good deal .One thing i learnt from a very young age is that if your not willing to ask and try you will be paying through the teeth like everyone else .

13. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

14. mel1092

mel1092 Member

I have made 1000s of dollars dealing this way and i thought of all people silver stackers would not be so harsh and would also look for deals and try not pay full price .I have a few american friends and they deal like this all the time .In america if your not bartering and trying to get gold and silver for the best price your seen as a idiot .

15. mel1092

mel1092 Member

And thats why people like you will always get reemed by dealers and most likely not make a profit cause of your attitude like that .I dont know about you but i want to make money on my silver and gold not just pay full price for everything .

16. mel1092

mel1092 Member

At the moment dealers are selling wedgetail eagles 1oz perth mint for $32 a coin .I paid $27.30 a coin because i wanted a good deal and i found a dealer who would give me one .But hey by all means continue to bash me in the forums and while im making money you can pay full price for everything .

17. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

18. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Anyway ill leave you guys with this .just because someone sets a price does not mean its a set price .If you give into dealers and let them rip you off they will .What you have to remember is dealers want to sell thier product and if noone buys thier product at thier set price they will lower it .Because they need to make money .But if all you silver stackers keep giving the dealers the set price they want you will keep getting reemed and not make a profit on your metal .I have never paid full price for precious metals because i come from a business background .Im in the metal game to make money .Not lose it .But hey what would i know right im only the guy on here who is being bashed for trying to make a deal and a profit .But i tell ya one thing ill be the one laughing at the end of the day cause ill be making profit while some of you pay full price for everything and let dealers screw you over .Now im not saying all dealers are bad cause they gotta make money as well but they making alot more profit on thier gold and silver than you guys realise and its wrong .We work hard for our money so why get ripped off by some dealers ?.

19. Yef

Yef Member

Upload a pic of receipt

20. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Yeh im the idiot because im paying less than you for silver and gold and im making huge profit on my precious metals while you pay full price......... makes sense lol .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.