Sale : Selling 27 x 2019 perth mint wedgetail eagle bullion coins

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by mel1092, Sep 7, 2019.

1. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Hi im looking to get rid of some of my silver .Selling 27 x 2019 perth mint wedgetail eagle bullion coins for $1050 with free postage .Coins are in perfect condition. IMG_9544[1].JPG

2. SilverJJ

SilverJJ Member

Is there room for negotiation as it's about $100 less from the mint?

66rounds and WSF like this.
  3. herkyderky

herkyderky Active Member

Hi I'm looking to rip some people off........$970.60 posted from the mint, only $1050 here for you special folks hahaha

4. mel1092

mel1092 Member

I wasn't looking to rip people off .On ebay these coins are going for as high as $45 a coin .Even swan bullion is selling them for $41.95 a coin .So i put it at $39 a coin which i thought was a pretty decent price .I have no problem selling them at the perth mint price .I just usually go off ebay because the perth mint only has those prices because they make the coin and most of the time what the perth mint shows as stock in sometimes they dont even have it in .I know this because i was friends with the old boss of the perth mint before they started sacking everyone .I mean do you yourself stack or flip silver and buy it from the perth mint to then go and sell it for the egzact same price ?.I think not and the way you also acting with that comment is so childish .If you have to abuse someone or call them a rip off person online then your life must be pretty miserable .

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    66rounds likes this.
  5. SteelHand

SteelHand Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

27 Weagles will cost you $900.18 on Swan Bullion at the moment ($33.34 for 20-99 coins), I'm guessing due to the drop in the silver price.

6. mel1092

mel1092 Member

I dont mind selling them for that price + postage which im guessing might be $20 with the weight of the coins .But thats the lowest i could go cause i basically paid that price when i purchased them .

7. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Actually i might just wait till i can at least get $35 a coin otherwise im just losing money and i heard they doing pretty well on the market atm and with a limited mintage of only 50k probably only a matter of time before they rise .If anyone is willing to pay $35 a coin i could do that but cant let them go for peanuts thanks again guys .

8. SteelHand

SteelHand Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Maybe just sell them in small batches on ebay.

9. mel1092

mel1092 Member

Yeh i was thinking that but the ebay fees are so high .you end up losing money rather than gaining it .I have had a bit of luck on gumtree but its always hit or miss really .

10. Moot

Moot New Member

eBay prices are always slightly higher due to seller fees/“free postage” listing/PayPal fees etc...
    If I went off of eBay prices I’d be rich..

11. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Buzz for $500 delivered, sounds like a fair price a little below spot to me....and I want em

Jason1, SilverBags, Bowesy89 and 3 others like this.
  12. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

only a few days you were calling people idiots who buy silver at spot price? here your expecting people to pay well above even dealer prices. lol and your upset your being called a ripoff artist.
    How exactly are you losing money? you also said a few days ago you have never once in your life paid spot price, you always buy well below, now your saying here you cant sell them any cheaper as you would be losing money.
    Which one is it? either way your being caught out as a liar

Ps if you want ebay prices sell on ebay but enjoy the fees, you will actually walk away with less money after fees are taken out, that is why ebay costs more to buy silver so using ebay as a price guide is garbage.
    If some one wanted to pay ebay prices they would buy from ebay, at least they have buyers protection which you do not. So why would any one pay ebay prices when buying off ebay?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019