Delete Account

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Sphense, May 15, 2019.

1. Sphense

Sphense Guest

Hello, does anyone know the process on deleting an account on this website? I no longer use it and nobody has answered my emails.

Thank you in advance

2. prospect

prospect Active Member

Attention: Mr, Mrs, or Miss Moderator,

Can you please also Delete my Account as well (you know) just make it disappear like you did one of my posts.

I lot of this unwanted negativity on this forum could have been avoided, if the moderator involved had some common courtesy,

and had sent me a PM letting me know that my post was being deleted and the reason why.

I would have been satisfied with that, and would not have taken it further, it did not have to go this way.

As for you Mr. Oddjob, you seem to suffer from selective amnesia, as you claim you you did not know what my
    deleted post was about even though I know you read it.:D

And it gets worse, Shaddam IV, another well-known member here even commented on my deleted post and then later
    says he doesn't know what my deleted post was about.:p

As for you Gullintanni, the only dribble on this forum is that coming from your mouth and from Oddjobs and Shaddam's.

You 3 are as fake as a three-dollar coin!!!

Which is a pity because the majority of the members on here are good decent people.

It is only a few rotten apples that have spoiled it for me.

Anyway, I wish happy stacking to all the genuine members on here.

And won't worry Julie Histrionic, I won't let the door hit me on the way out. :D

3. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You could have just messaged any of the moderators who's names are listed in the drop down menus at the top of the forum home page to ask to have your account deleted.

4. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Not sure what I just missed there, but it looks like it may have been interesting.

Stoic Phoenix likes this.
  5. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well, with Julie W been one of the politest, most tolerant and most respected members of Silver Stackers for someone to go after her with personal insults you probably have a good idea of what happened.

oziwassabi, Peter, Oddjob and 2 others like this.
  6. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Fair enough. Good on you for sticking up for her. I like Julie W, even though we have little interaction.

JulieW and Shaddam IV like this.
  7. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well do beg my pardon for not remembering all things ever posted here. I do seem to remember responding to your post about your earlier post being deleted and suggesting re-post as I was surprised at such a deletion....my fault for trying to assist. Oh how the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sorry this isn't the unicorns and rainbows forum you appear to be seeking...however as they say in the classics."If you can't stand the heat...get out of the kitchen"....so if someone is going to start pointing fingers at and making accusations against forum members, be prepared for some push back old mate.

clear, madaw1, l***g and 3 others like this.
  8. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah what he said

clear likes this.
  9. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

I'm speechless on how anyone with 109 likes on this forum can write this way-this is free forum speech but we should be more respectful towards older/ with membership/ and more experience members.

Shaddam IV and jultorsk like this.