WTB- 1OZ Simpsons coin in card

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by FLYBOY, Feb 17, 2019.

1. FLYBOY

FLYBOY New Member

I am looking to buy 1oz carded simpsons coins. I have ones for my stack but now thanks to another member (Serial) here...now trying to help a few friends find some for their collections. They are trying to put a whole set together too including the 1 oz BU, 1oz carded ,1oz doughnut , 2 oz family and the others to be released this year! If you can help me source any of the 1 oz carded coins please reply or PM me. Thanks in Advance!

2. FLYBOY

FLYBOY New Member

Thank to this site and the awesome Members I have been able to obtain 6 carded Homer Simpson coins. With saying that I now have what I was set out to get a hold of but wouldnt mind more if they came up for sale :p

3. OrlandoBob

OrlandoBob New Member

good deal. I wouldn't mind having one, but i'm not gonna pay some of these crazy prices.

4. FLYBOY

FLYBOY New Member

Actually, they were not bad prices at all from the Members I got them from. My last buy I just paid for was the best price yet and very fair for both sides I feel. The others ones were good too! Overall I cant complain with the deals I got here. I am very grateful for google leading me to the site :p