Art in Coins 2018 Holiday Sale

Discussion in 'USA & Canada (Public)' started by Art in Coins, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Art in Coins

Art in Coins Active Member

Holiday season is in full effect at Art in Coins and we have all your gifting needs covered. Check out our store wide savings on our luxury gold and silver collector sets in addition to across the board discounts on our regular govt. issued bullion coins. Holiday sale promotion applies to in-stock items only.

20% off our exclusive gold coin collections using code HOLIDAYGOLD at checkout.
    https://www.artincoins.com/collections/gold-collector-sets

30% off our world class silver collector sets using code HOLIDAYSALE at checkout.
    https://www.artincoins.com/collections/silver-collector-sets

All other products are discounted as indicated.

Learn more about Art in Coins at: www.artincoins.com

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

IS it so hard to post sales in the correct thread ?

SlyGuy likes this.
  3. SlyGuy

SlyGuy Active Member

Oh, cmon... he is a 'New Member' account.
    ...which was surely created to spam, nothing more. :confused:

4. Art in Coins

Thanks for all the constructive advice. I spent some time looking around for the most appropriate thread to let folks know that I might have some products of interest available and at good value for the holidays. Show me where the "sale" thread is and I'll be happy to post there. And the term SPAM applies to non relevant bombardment of content in inappropriate forums. I'm not quite following how my notice of a sale of "gold and silver coins and collectibles" is not relevant on a precious metals website. Would love some enlightenment on that one...

Loving the warm reception here, thanks kindly.

5. Art in Coins

In all seriousness, is there a dedicated thread for notifications of sales or events? I'm a one man company and I also maintain full time employment as a contract engineer in aerospace. With little time for such activities, I don't think I've posted on or even visited Silver Stackers since early 2018. A little understanding that I might not be fully up to speed on current threads or Silver Stackers best practices would be appreciated. At least perhaps, a wee bit less condescension or snide remarks might be a better way to communicate with fellow members. Happy Friday and good weekend. (Slyguy, I'm digging the Avatar)

6. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

At the main menu scroll down to 'trading post'.
    There will be several sections you can post for you sales thread. For example there is a seperate sales thread for Europe, US and Australia and New Zealand. If you are a paid up member there will be a 'trading floor' where you can put up slightly better deals than the public thread. (You won't see it unless you are paid up).
    The commercial trading thread may be best suited for you.

It has been a while since I search for this but I'm pretty sure there is a thread here on some rules and tips for this site which may help. Also the search function is also a great tool. Some members here may come across as abrupt but in most cases they do not mean it. So take it with a pinch of salt.

I hope this helps and by the way you have some awesome coins. Best of luck.

7. Art in Coins

G'day cobber, thank you for that brilliant demonstration of courtesy and warm manners and also for the direction regarding the other threads. I will definitely check into those if I opt to post here again in the future.

Imagine you've already started your weekend, have a great one.

Michael
    Art in Coins