Temple of Heaven Panda #3 2018

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by andrewlee10, Jun 8, 2018.

1. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

upload_2018-10-18_12-42-20.png
    upload_2018-10-18_12-44-0.png

Attached Files:

2. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver 70% PF70
    Antique silver 80% PF70
    Bimet 1 70% Pf70
    Antique Bimet 1 70% PF70
    Brass 90% PF70

Still awaiting 4 varieties grading results.

3. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Apparently this dude Andrew Lee has a hard** for me. He’s one weird dude, with long finger nails to pick his nose with. Someone sent me a link of his site where he apparently likens himself to a brutal ‘dictator’. A true, blue weirdo.

I mean seriously Andrew, get your facts in order. :eek: First off, notice my words...I don’t own any GODS...do you know the difference between a wee wee and a tee tee? A person who has a wee wee can get a boner (male), and a person who has a tee tee doesn’t (female). Yes, I have the goddess coins that I am selling, NOT the gods, you idiot. Man, oh man, how I wish I had some gods to sell!! You turd. 2nd misinformation. I still own the rights to chinesemedals.com, as you will soon see, you clown. It appears you get your facts from other whackos like yourself.
    Oh, and you still haven’t proven that the Nanjing Mint Co. Ltd., is the same as the Nanjing Jin Jin (who is peddling lies?). What the heck is Jin Jin? Is that some liquor company peddling their minting wares? Nor have you proved that your 2019 temple panda was designed by Cheng Chao. Lucky who lives in China (you do NOT) says that the Nanjing Jin Jin is NOT the same as the Official Nanjing Mint...and he says he is good friends with Cheng Chao, and Cheng said he never designed that piece...so let’s get one thing straight you egotistical, arrogant, whacko...who is the truth teller and who is the liar. Hint, I don’t have any gods, and I do STILL own the chinesemedals.com domain name - that is truth. You on the other hand? Well, I’ll let others determine that for themselves you whacko. Oh, and in Singaporean language, that means crazy man.
    By the way, I’m not so sure I’m the so called ‘lovemoney’. If we take a look at some of your prices on eBay, where you sponsor medals from China for maybe $100.00, and yet you sell them for $600.00 or higher...I’d say you are the true lovemoney...you greedy whore. how about the lunar panda gold 50g goat, sheep, monkey? You’re selling one piece for how much? 12k?!?! Are you out of your freak’n mind? I bought one of those roosters for 3.4k (and yes, I have the paypal receipt, and a witness, you clown). And I got the sheep for 4K. Now please tell me, who is lovemoney again; and who sells stuff low enough for others to make money, if and when they go to sell. Please do enlighten me/us. Trust me, I could go on and on about your incessant greed...taking advantage of folks who trust they’re getting a good deal...you’re ripping them off blind!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  4. barsenault

From Lucky who is friends with Chengchao: Lucky and I converse fairly often via wechat.
    [​IMG]

5. Silverdale

Silverdale Active Member

I've delt with Andy on a number of occasions and found him nothing but reputable

6. barsenault

That’s great Silverdale. Happy to hear. Just keep an eye on your wallet when around him, it may disappear. :confused:

For the naysayer himself (the infamous Andrew Lee) here is a snapshot of my account. I shouldn’t stoop to your childish level, but I’m forced to, sadly. You should go to confession...you are a very bitter person.

Proof attached, you clown. I’m sure you’ll talk with that other whacko again to try to dig something else up...oh in case you want any, I have 4 more goddesses (Poland Mint) to sell. Just for you, I’ll offer 800.00 for each one. And I have a few Dragons Red Coral (Poland Mint) left too...a ‘blue light special’ just for you. 599.00 each.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2019