WTB Moldavite

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by shinymetal, Jun 29, 2018.

1. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

I know it's a bit of a long shot... but I thought it would be worth asking.
    I never believed that minerals had "energy" or any of that new age trash. until... recently when i had a bit of a wild experience with this one, and would like to own a bit just to have close by.
    please PM if you have any that you would be willing to part with .

Thank you.
    Shiny.

2. robertc400

robertc400 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Never heard of Moldavite, sounds like vegemite gone moldy :)

3. SilverTounge15

SilverTounge15 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have some huge pieces of moldavite ive had for years, stored away now, will have to find them first... Moldavite is extremely powerful and i know what your saying, i can totally relate i thought it was absolutely stupid until i had a reaction too one... Incredible

“In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being” - Nikola Tesla

4. Jayden

Jayden Active Member Silver Stacker

Just out of curiosity, what “reactions” are you guys experiencing? My family is into all that new age mumbo jumbo and it all appears to be in their heads! Would love to know something that’s actually real.
    Happy for PM if you don’t wanna say it on an open thread :)

5. Bullion_ron

Bullion_ron Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

It's quite weird one, I met some strange hippy on my journeys, he has some oil that had been steeped in this stone.. and I rubbed some of the oil on my temple and 3rd eye, and my brain went into hyper mode.. only way to describe it would be almost psychedelic, psychic or even alien.. as weird as that sounds. and now I feel the need to just have a piece to hang around my neck.
    I can't even really explain it. during the day or so after i put the oil on my face I just felt like my brain was getting an upgrade, as in.. I'd have an epiphany about something and at the same time a flash of bright light would happen in my vision like a camera flash going off. but there was no camera.
    (this is the weird bit)
    I had some very strange interactions with one person in particular who seemed to be dropping hints that they were not from here (here meaning earth.. or possibly inter-dimensional) without directly saying such. I hadn't read into this mineral before this experience, only the guy that gave it to me said it was a meditation oil..
    Physical effects of my temple area swelling up quite significantly..it's gone down now after about a week.

[​IMG]

Jayden likes this.
  7. Jayden

Jayden Active Member Silver Stacker

You have me curious now, might need to get some myself ;)

8. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You might want to have a read of this.

https://heavenandearthjewelry.com/Moldavite-Starborn-Stone-of-Transformation1.aspx

Your story is far from unique. My wife and I had our wedding rings made from this stone due to the profound transformative affect we'd experienced.
    It's not for everyone, but if you are drawn to it, it can bring on foundational change and remembrance of your planetary heritage and underlying purpose, during what is the most important lifetime you have lived.

Part of my experience was days of sweating, almost like an American Indian sweatlodge experience over the course of around 4 or 5 days.

9. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The changes that many prophesied to occur in Dec 2012 are actually a progression rather than an event and many aliens walk among us as essential participants in our evolution.

Those beings watching humanities progression from outside could not impose their will upon us and deny our free will choice to change and evolve, but have remained almost invisible, just leaving the odd clue here and there for those who choose to see them, while a selection of them have chosen to incarnate in human form to become active participants in our struggle to become our full potential selves.

By the strength of your reaction to the stone, I wouldn't be surprised if you were to discover that you have an interstellar heritage. For your own interest, you may want to investigate the Sirian or Pleiadian influence on human development.

10. tongkat

tongkat Active Member Silver Stacker

I’ve never heard about this till today. Asked at the crystal shop in town (byron bay) and they didn’t have any. Might have to track some down .