Silver Bullion Guide

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silverguide, Apr 12, 2018.

1. silverguide

silverguide New Member

Greetings all,

I have been an avid silver aficionado since 2008. As an outlet for my silver hobby I decided to put together a guide on silver - The Definitive Guide to Collecting, Investing & Stacking Silver Bullion by Michael Allaway. Since I have benefited from a great many of the discussions on the Silver Stackers forums I thought that I would make the guide available to the members here. It is currently available at no charge on Amazon kindle. Hopefully you find the guide useful. All I ask is that if you do find the guide useful please take a moment to write a review. Looking forward to your feedback.

All the best,
    Michael

morgan denarius likes this.
  2. silverguide

silverguide New Member

Just a friendly reminder ... if you downloaded the book (and more than 100 people have) and found it useful, I would very much appreciate an Amazon review. Thanks, Michael

morgan denarius likes this.
  3. zedstrange

zedstrange Member

I dont know much about Kindle - but I have it on my Ipad because I bought one book :)
    i searched for your book within the iPad Kindle app but when i open it, it only gives me the opportunity to download a sample. I must be missing something?

4. silverguide

silverguide New Member

You are using the Kindle app perfectly fine. Unfortunately, Amazon only allows me to offer a free version of the book for a maximum period of five days. I did so and immediately posted to Silver Stackers in the hopes that the maximum number of people could download it during this period of time. You must have downloaded the book after this period of time had elapsed. Amazon is providing you with the opportunity to download a sample in the hopes that you will purchase the book. Sorry.

5. zedstrange

zedstrange Member

oh right, thanks.

6. morgan denarius

morgan denarius New Member

Thank you

7. silverguide

silverguide New Member

Hope you found it useful. Cheers.