WTS some Scottsdale stuff, and some 1KG Perth Mint coins

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Kush, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Kush

Kush Member

I'm new here, so I'm ok with shipping first if the buyer is reputable :)

I'm not exactly sure how to value the stuff that I have, I'm mostly just hoping to get back the money I paid so I can collect 1oz Lunar coins instead of the bigger stuff.

Anyway, here's the stuff that I would like to sell, feel free to give me your best offer!

4x Scottsdale 5oz Stacker Rounds, bought directly from the Scottsdale Ebay store, and currently worth about $140 each on ebay.

2x Scottsdale 10oz Stacker Bars, bought from www.perthbullion.com. Seems to be selling on Ebay for $280 each. Condition is good but not perfect, since stacking the bars together obviously slightly scuffs the bars a bit from rubbing together.

1x 1kg Perth Mint 2018 Lunar Dog, bought directly from the Perth Mint website, still in the original case and unopened/untouched. Appears to be selling for $870 on Ebay (but as with everything here, I'm willing to sell for less, I'm not sure if the Ebay prices are realistic).

1x 1kg Perth Mint 2018 Kookaburra, also bought directly from the Perth Mint website, still in the original case and unopened/untouched. The case itself has scratches on it, but it's never been opened so the coin itself is still perfect. Also is selling for $870 on Ebay, but I'll accept a bit less.

Let me know what you guys think,
    Have a nice day!

2. Kush

Kush Member

Also, I live in Sydney, just in case someone wanted to see these in person and inspect/test them or something before buying, I'm happy to meet up

3. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well, mate ..... I'm in stacking mode, as in "accumulation"
    Please forget ebay for a start, and quoting dealer prices means your competing with them, who don't have scuffs and scratches
    Ask them what their buy back rate is !

So, as a rule for a quick sale, your looking at spot + maybe 5%
    I would have a go at an auction, and see what transpires.
    Other than that, mate, you're gonna have to just keep paging this site untill you get the feel for it.
    Sorry, but 10 oz bars are everywhere man !

4. Kush

Kush Member

Hi mate, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Yeah I don't expect to get the Ebay prices for this stuff, I'd just accept whatever the best offer is. I'll take your advice and put this stuff up for auction if there's no interest in this thread.

raven likes this.
  5. Adrian B

Adrian B Active Member

I'll have the 4 5oz 450

6. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The price the seller is offering it for is $140 each. That makes it $560 for 4. If you want to make an offer then you should go to a private conversation by looking at your screen and clicking "inbox" then by clicking "start new conversation" with that person. Doing it via a private conversation is the right way to do it, cheers.