Everything red

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Reeve, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Reeve

Reeve Member

Why is there only 2 greens in the top 15 coins? everything else is a loss (Bitcoin being 1 of the 2). Is everyone getting out of everything and piling it into bitcoin? Surely Bitcoin is due for a re correction? this is crazy, 5K in a week, that's stupidly fast.

2. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People trading out to BTC in anticipation of the CME futures trading starting Monday. , Should be a Wild weekend that's for sure.
    20 K by Sunday ?
    Good opportunity to snap up some Bargains for when reality set's back in, or maybe not ?.

3. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Insane run for BTC!

4. Reeve

Reeve Member

Bargains? where are the bargains at haha Think a little punt on BTC would be a quick buck earner but how to time it haha surely after the weekend jump it will come back down? Who knows I guess.

5. southerncross

LTC, Salt, Populous, Miota, ADA,, Just look around you. BTC might be the ground breaker but the real moves will happen when the real tech go's mainstream. Don't rush M8, it will happen. Investment is a game of choice and patience, how long will you wait and what are your choices ?

Kiss your Fiat goodbye, then sit and wait. The main issue is Research, Research, Research. And then some more Research!
    Guessing what someone is like in bed is all well and good, it either worked out and was good or it wasn't, no love lost and no hard earned lost either.
    It don't work that way with your hard earned investment though, the market will love you one minute, then screw you in the arse without lube the very next minute.

Research is your only weapon, relying upon others to give it to you is a tad like being a Lamb before a Rogan Josh dinner that night. You are going to get cooked, or you are going to end up as scraps one way or another.

Highonsilver likes this.
  6. Reeve

Reeve Member

Haha very good life lessons there. Was gonna pull the trigger but I feel the smaller guys are tied into BTC like Silver to gold and I am kinda expecting a decent pull back ( Though it's making me to look like a liar so far) and then we can give it ago.

7. southerncross

Patience is the only good bit of life experience I can give you here Reeve. This market fluctuates like a posse of beautiful drunken whore's.

People need to step away from the attraction though, and decide for themselves which one of the posse would make for a good wife or mother.
    The only way people can do that for themselves is via research on the individual candidates.

I have my favorites which I myself like , but I always urge others to do their OWN research on any candidate they decide to put any hard earned into, and to also take responsibility for doing so.

Remember people that you are a minority of the planets total population who are into Crypto right now, well ahead of the herd and well awake to the potential.

Get educated, get invested and make the most of it all.

Highonsilver and SilvaMozzie like this.
  8. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As hard as it is don't get caught up in the hour by hour, day by day swings

30%+ swings are pretty standard and nothing to worry about

As SC said it's all about the research you do. Get into coins that you believe solve a problem and have a big future, then get in and hodl

I think a lot of people early on try to find a big jump then scalp or cash out, which is fine in certain cases but if you start to get caught up in the day to day craze and try day trading you're going to lose.

When a coin pumps or dumps don't get reactive trying to scalp, panic etc. Do the research and actually find out what has caused the pump or dump

Research, then invest in what you believe, and keep dollar cost averaging into what you believe, because at this stage of the game it's all about accumulation, don't worry about the prices and swings, get as much of what you truly believe will be great and hodl

You'll thank me in 12 months :)

9. Reeve

Reeve Member

I'm hearing ya's, will be interesting next week to see where BTC sits.

Currently would of had 850,000,000 million if I had bought BTC instead of silver ahhaa So the hold idea would of worked there ;) ( I hope my math is right.)

Highonsilver likes this.
  10. Highonsilver

Highonsilver Active Member Silver Stacker

Yeh my advice... don’t do those types of conversions! Done a few myself and they end up being quite depressing... hindsight’s a wonderful thing.
    Have you heard about the 10,000 btc pizza delivery ?

11. Reeve

Reeve Member

Yeah, was just talking to a mate about him ahha, he'd be devo, exspensive pizza

my 850 mill was wrong aswell, thats USD, would of been like 12 billion in aud........ I think? I think I am working that out right. My silver stack is looking mighty shit right now haha

12. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

something about blood in the streets, even if its your own blood... :)

Highonsilver likes this.
  13. Brendio

Brendio Active Member

No, the pizza guy would not be devo. He is a legend of the bitcoin world. If he, and anyone else, never spent a single bitcoin, they would not be worth 20 grand today. He proved that they have value to purchase things in the real world. No doubt, he would not have blown his life bitcoin savings on pizza, so his remaining bitcoin stash has increased in value thanks to his pioneering vision.

I spent 2.5 BTC on alpaca socks in 2011. I'm not devo. I wear them with pride, proud to have supported one of the very first merchants to accept bitcoin payment.

Altima, Reeve and Phiber like this.