Power ledger

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by switchtronics, Nov 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. switchtronics

switchtronics Active Member

What are peoples thoughts on powr?

Currently siting around $0.80777 us

Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids.

POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed.

2. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wouldn't buy in now. Got in the ICO but sold for a healthy profit.

switchtronics likes this.
  3. SilverTounge15

SilverTounge15 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sad to see too many people in on shitcoins like iota but no love for our own home grown aussie crypto...

Bought in at 17cents sold over $1 bought back in at 70 cents...

Great team who actually keep their promises and are on track... I just wish they would not be on the ethereum network. Then i would have been all in from the start...

SRK1 likes this.
  4. Brendio

Brendio Active Member

Can the technology be switched over to a different/better platform down the track or are they married to ethereum?

5. JNS

JNS Active Member Silver Stacker

If someone got a dispensable amount, might more easy to play with tokens, in my opinion, very easy to win and much easy to lose. Takes a lot of patience. I bought few and sell it high. Same i did with some ERC20 tokens. Can not hold it for long, highly volatile. I am contented on small gains at all. Need to stay focus when dealing with them.