Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Jay Britcher, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Jay Britcher

Jay Britcher New Member

Hi Everyone, new to the community. Ive been passed down some metals. Looking to connect and see which is the best way to sell them. (store or private)

2. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome... Let us know what goodies you have :D

3. JNS

JNS Active Member Silver Stacker

You came to the right place, welcome to silver stackers.

4. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum. I too came here to sell some gear and then I got hooked on silver. Sold all the old gear only to buy new stuff.

Anyhow you seemed to learn fast on your other thread where you were selling some goods. The prices you offered them at were ball park.

I always post pictures for every sale, this is very important because even a non buyer likes to look at different gear and for the buyers they can see exactly what they get. You mentioned in one of your other posts that you didn't know how to upload a photo, it is very easy. Go to Trading Post "Australia & New Zealand" start your thread and on the interface there is a button to upload a file, click on it and upload your photo from your pc. I usually put the full file in but you can do a thumb file. The current rule I think is 1 MB maximum in size.

Just to let you know, I was new here a few Months ago, I had to send $2,500 worth of gold to a trusted member (someone with several positive trades and recent trades behind them) first and once he received and checked it he paid me. This is not unusual as you are new member with no positive trades against your name. i.e. nobody knows who you are or if you are trusted.

It's all good though, this is a very friendly forum with good people on it. I have made some good friends here and if I have questions they are only too willing to help out. I like it here.

Take care and all the best, cheers.

Silverling

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017