PETREL ENERGY LIMITED (PRL)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by heartastack, Jul 5, 2017.

1. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I hope readers can DYOR because I don't have much time to post. But I wish wish wish I had some powder dry for the current price. Drilling in commencing and results should be very close (weeks). If all goes well (excuse pun - there are 4 wells to drill before the end of August) it's a 20-50 bagger best case, but I'm sure a few bags after a snifter of oil/gas is enough for most! We are lucky at current price the drill bit needed to be upgraded which caused a few weeks delay and the share price has been decimated however what's under the ground hasn't changed! GL

2. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Final drilling approval for all 4 wells was granted yesterday. Results for first well before September. Strapping in for results.

3. olifrated

olifrated Active Member Silver Stacker

Wowser !! What a day

4. aussiesilver

aussiesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think we should see higher prices over the coming weeks. Was talked about on Hotcopper and was expected a big start,but not a close of over 150% for the day
    Exciting times ahead
    I was lucky enough to grab a small parcel last Wednesday at 1.4 cents each, todays close at 2.8 cents with a high of 3.1 cents and turnover of 150 million odd shares