Looking for a member, urgently

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by phrenzy, Jul 7, 2017.

1. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

My mother made a mistake with a money transfer (under a lot of stress, my grandmother's cancer is now pretty much terminal) might not make it home)

Lost most of my old PMs in the forum transfer so I can't find the trade it hits username, looking for an Adam BirXXX (won't give out full name, I'm sure he values his privacy).

We made a trade with him a while ago and in her Sleep deprived state she accidentally made a large transfer to him (CommBank keeps a book of people you've transferred money to previously and she didn't check) instead of her CDIA.

If he recognises himself and a large unknown transfer it was from us and if he can just send it back to the account it came from it would be much appreciated, otherwise if someone remembers his username or has an email or phone number it would be appreciated.

Her mother is dying in hospital and she made a silly mistake just looking to get the money transferred back. If Adam sees this I'll send him something small and silver for the bother...

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help, I'm certain he will see the money and realise there's been a mistake, I'll go back through her records to try and find out what the last transfer to him was, but it could have been over a year ago, but I'm sure it was some metal through the forum. Until things calm down at home I'll make sure to check any other large transfers she makes

Even if someone could just pass on my details to Adam BirXXX, I'd really appreciate it, my poor mother is in quite a state over all this.

Anyy hello appreciated.

Thanks again.

Phrenzy

P.S chatting it up through the bank, hopefully we won't have to bother him with it. Just in case we can't though getting in touch with be helpful. If nothing else I'd like to apologise to him for any problems this nasty have caused.

adze67 and boneyard like this.
  2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Member notified. He's a good bloke so tell your mother not to stress :)

adze67 likes this.
  3. phrenzy

Edited

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  4. phrenzy

Crap posted to the wrong thread. That was meant for a pm. Changing now.

5. phrenzy

From memory he was very kind, we were buying some metal for her as instance, hopefully he's understanding and the money in his account won't cause him too much trouble. I know we'll get it back I just feel awful for the bother it's going to cause him.

adze67 likes this.
  6. phrenzy

I have no idea but pm me and I'll see if we can work it out together.

7. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You won't have any dramas at all. He's an absolute gent

And yeah lol I though that was meant to be a PM Haha

adze67 likes this.
  8. phrenzy

Sorry about the confusion, nobody in the house has slept much the last couple of days, I don't want to burden evolve with our problems, but we're not sure she'll get to leave the hospital so it's a bit of a downer her at the moment, she means a lot to me and mine and it's pretty dire... Such a stupid mistake, if it inconveniences him at all I want to make sure I mate it up in some way, I should have been craving mums transactions at the moment and I stupidly told her over the phone to get something.

Thanks for all the reassurance guys, mum will feel much better. I can't believe I've forgotten his username but at the moment I'm forgetting all sorts of things and trying to distract myself when I'm not at the hospital...

Supposed to be my 30th birthday party tonight, don't think it'll be much of an affair, missed my 21sta and 25th as well, still there's always the 40th...

I just want to get it sorted so mum can stop worrying and fucuse on grandma, I keep telling her to stop stressing but at the moment trying to unwind everyone is tricky.

Thanks again guys. I'm sure it will work out, just bad timing.

Ipv6Ready likes this.
  9. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

All good, PM sent :)
    And thanks for the "votes of confidence" guys :D
    Figured I wasn't lucky enough to get a...
    Bank Error.jpg
    :cool:

JOHNLGALT, matevis, Bosse68 and 7 others like this.
  10. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

After lurking on PM sites for many years, events like this are why I chose to join this group, instead of one of the forums in my country.
    Pokes, prods, and differences of opinion, but always respect and honesty. Members helping members, and no tolerance for crooks and bullies.
    You folks make my day brighter.
    Our thoughts are with you and your family, phrenzy

GF, Big A.D., ozcopper and 3 others like this.
  11. phrenzy

Thanks to everyone who helped, never got in contact, being worked out already, thanks to the member and to house. Also, you're right Stanton, this is a great community built on trust and honestly add, as you say, positively.

Not many other places something like this would happen and I wouldn't have to worry about getting it sorted, especially so quickly and that isn't lost ohhhh me and I really appreciate it my

Thanks for thev help everyone. I really appreciate it

Unfortunately I don't think gramma will get to go home again, she can't eat, can't even have a mouthful of water and that's starting to really bother her. She's on IV fluids, but she's starting to get desperate for something could be dusts yet for anyone to be done about that and she might not make it they long.

Your thoughts and good wishes haven't gone unnoticed, I'll pass them on to mum and the familyl.

It wouldn't bother me so much except she's been a constant source of good cheer and support had seen me through the last 7 or 8 very very hard years and I think I'm going to be a little list without her...

She's unique in my life, lucky tough she traveled more and liver a fuller life than some people would in 3 lifetimes so there's comfort in that. It's just so sudden, we thought we'd have months or a year or two, not a few days... Just hard to swallow, missing my 30th birthday after missing all my important ones since my 18th and it won't be a outrigger birthday without her.

12. phrenzy

Found the member, it was who I thought it was and he's been buying but a true gentleman and man of honour the while way through. If I still had his address I'd serve him something.

Mums about to lose it and I'm not sure I can take it much longer and he's making this just about as easy as kind as any person could.

This forum is full of great members, people who we regularly trust with a lot of money and based on a reference or number if trades and we don't have any problems for the most part.

I've had less than one problem in over 100 trades and even then I could set least make it half right..

Abreast the member is a real gem. To you I say thanks, again.

adze67 likes this.
  13. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Our hearts go out to phrenzy's family. They have had more than their share of sorrow lately.
    R.I.P. you will be missed.

kiona, GF, Greg Williams and 2 others like this.
  14. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Now I remember. Great work guys in making things right by him. R.I.P. once again phrenzy _JLG.