New Member in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by MarkovProcess, May 25, 2017.

1. MarkovProcess

MarkovProcess Member

Hi guys, I have joined the forum since March and that was when I started stacking. I didn't formally introduced myself yet but Greg Williams told me that it is the normal procedure. I work in the eastern suburb of Melbourne and live in the west. This will be good if you want to do f2f trading with me in Melbourne. I just started stacking, but I have already transferred a large percentage of my savings into silver and gold because I think that the price of silver and gold is very close to the production total cost. And as you can see from my nickname, I like Maths!

I have went to the dealers in Melbourne city for a few times and traded f2f 3 times. Twice from Gumtrees and once yesterday with another new member of the forum.

Here I am also going to post a picture about the two pamps I have at the moment. They are very different to each other. If you believe both of them are authentic or otherwise, please leave a comment.

As you can see that the top one is pretty shiny and that is what I bought from a dealer. The bottom one is kind of not shiny and that is what I bought from a person PampNotShiny.png PampComparison.png

Greg Williams likes this.
  2. Bosse68

Bosse68 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi, welcome to the forum

MarkovProcess likes this.
  3. Greg Williams

Greg Williams Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome! - Nice loot

MarkovProcess likes this.
  4. MikeW

MikeW Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi and welcome.