Bitcoin Mining for Free

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Austacker, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

To start with this is all new and I apologize to the ones in the know if this is a little low on the radar for them. Sounds a bit too easy, but it is most definitely possible. What I am doing is collecting Satoshi's which are a very small fraction of a Bitcoin. Seriously small fraction!

However there is a way you can collect these for free and they do add up. Over a short period I have been already able to re-invest and return my initial investment, small amount but concept works. This was also to prove they actually payout. No point doing and getting nothing back. Especially seeing the reward is so low.

As I was helpinig a few people through it was easier if I just created a simple webpage they could work through the process. This is what I have done with a few instructions and mentioning also what I am doing. You can follow along if you wish.

Everything is freely available.

https://sites.google.com/view/freebitcoin888/home

Strategy -
    Have lots of Satoshi faucets working collecting coins.
    Once limits reached, withdraw this small amount. As often as possible.
    Small bit goes into the vault, the rest in the trade kitty.
    Re-Invest into a miner who produces daily returns.
    Rinse and repeat.

Who may be interested - People who have some spare time. A few minutes a day will help the returns, however you could just do it once a week and collect, on some of them anyway. People who have lots of time can keep claiming on a more regular basis for an increase return.

Who may not be interested - Someone who already has a lot of Bitcoin and a strategy for them already. People who cannot understand it or are fairly well off. The initial small amounts just seem too small to worry about.

Have a look at my page it is still in development but it will get you started if you want to. It is as honest as I can make it and just letting you know what I am doing. There are always people willing to take advantage of others. I have made some mistakes and I am sharing those with the those that want to try this. I am no expert, far from it. However I have learned a few things and this is what I have shared. I am not asking for any money either, you can learn and earn as you see fit. I will state there are bonuses and networking does help. However you do not need to do this to start earning at all.

https://sites.google.com/view/freebitcoin888/bitcoin-master-list

PM me or email and I can help you through. There is a longer vision with this and we will be looking at lots of areas that are available to increase and compound returns.

Finally I did know about Bitcoin when they were back around the $10 mark approx (Now approx $1050US) at that point I didn't understand it and sort of bagged them. A lot of people on the forum had a little better insight than me and started to get right into them. You can search and see both results. So after sitting on the fence and getting a sore backside I decided to learn more which led to this. I know it is not huge, but I do believe it has some potential for huge growth in the future. So these little bits may be a fair bit more. After all that is what most of us are doing here is hedging against Fiat with Gold and Silver. I see Bitcoin as no different and I don't like the taste of humble pie :)

Take Care

Aus

2. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Very nice site, well done!

3. Sid

Sid Member

Mate, nice work. Lots of effort there!

4. whay

whay Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

5. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

I don't know, I did pay a bit and then researched and saw the scam word DOH!

However I have received a payout which has covered my investment already so not sure. You will notice on my site I recommend just use free for the moment. I want to see a couple of payments before any suggestion of paying anything in. For doing absolutely nothing for free, it is worth having IMO?

If it pays that's a big bonus as far as I'm concerned. It does spit out the Satoshi faster than anything else which made me cautious also. So Free is my call until further notice.

https://sites.google.com/view/freebitcoin888/bitcoin-faucets-satoshi

Due for another withdraw over the next day or two so keen to see what happens.

Hope that sounds fair :)

Aus

6. whay

whay Well-Known Member

Followed your lead and started using the free version now. Keep us posted on your next withdrawal. Very interesting indeed. Thank you once again.

7. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hmm, playing the devil's advocate here, since I believe nothing in life is free. What's the catch for the free satoshis?

Do you have to provide any form of personal information for you to be able to access the satoshis? Has anyone been able to withdraw them to another wallet or sell them?

8. Golden

Golden Member

They are free and also worthless. Waste of time.

9. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Don't know about this sato coins but my friends and I were mining bitcoins for basically free as a laugh.
    So you never know, maybe satocoins develop into something, so if risk free free and you have time why not dabble.

In my days there were no place in australia where we could even get cash out easily.

The good old days if running three 6990 and 1200w power supply warming up my room lol. I look back I should have pumped those cards until the cards broke. Luckily I still have those bitcoins as at the time which I was making a loss after electricity cost but now worth more than I'll ever spend any more computer parts in my life.

I talk to my friends and some have lost their wallets and we laugh though it shouldn't be as one guy is sure he had over 50 bitcoins lol but even if it was ten it $12000 now

10. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

I did say it was very, very small fractions. However that can add up. As I can confirm payouts there are many more. Some I am expecting around $5.00 for about a week. You can Re-Invest that amount and up computing power and now you are getting more.

The thing I liked is you can compound it (I think Buffet liked compounding interest) and grow. Also it is free, except for your time. Which is spent on the computer anyway? As your already reading this :)

Thanks also to the ones who liked the page and have given it a go. I do believe there is an opportunity for everyone at the moment.

Lastly how do you get Satoshi's. Companies buy them and setup their own faucets, problem is a lot of these are short lived as once the Satoshi run out, they do not pay. I am playing with a site that actually can advise if the faucet has any Sato left before playing. Will let you know ASAP on this.

Thanks

Aus

11. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

I have updated the latest payout from Bitminer. Not sure if I can cancel and re-do the transaction with a higher IPV? Can anyone help with this please.

12. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

13. Junk Silver

Junk Silver Member Silver Stacker

Genesis Mining seems to be a Scam with a lot of people saying it will take 7-10 years to see a return on their investment and then the lifetime contract is cancelled due to being unprofitable after 6-12 months

14. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice site

15. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Again another one to test the theory on, which is what I have done is actually put some skin in the game to see what it returns. At the moment I believe it will take about 412 ish days for the initial deposit to be returned. Which is not too bad. Certainly not 7-10 years perhaps when they first came out? There is too much legitimate competition out there now and they have to offer a fair deal. Not a "too good to be true" but fair. I can go with that :)

The other thing I like is that it does not cost me a lot to get involved initially. To start with shares takes a bit also. I am not sure if CBA, Rio, or similar return the investment to shareholders a bit over a year! I am not invested but I hear it takes a bit longer :cool:

If anyone does want to try it for themselves my referral code is - 6NCO4X you save on a discount and I get a little extra power. Just so no one wants to accuse me of full disclosure. It is the same as every other on the net, so if I have helped it is appreciated to use my referral. Again do your own research before making any decisions with investments.

Genesis - https://www.genesis-mining.com/dashboard

I will update after a month to get a better idea.

16. l***g

l***g Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you're getting something for free then you are the product

17. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Yeah never thought of it that way, nice I like it. I guess you could say I was.

Not sure if it was meant as a compliment or not, but I am taking it as :)

People either believe from what I am showing them or not? And yes I do get something from this. They can do exactly the same thing themselves within what ever networks they have. It again comes down to choice.

18. whay

whay Well-Known Member

19. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Yes I am not really happy with them either at the moment. Saying need to update due to ip's exceeding or some bs. I have got pretty much initial back. However will not be putting anything in or recommending anyone does either. You should be able to withdraw your first min payment. It is very frustrating. Do not recommend putting any money in at all in this site.

On a positive, there have been some now, that have paid out and they were spot on. These are more in the cloud mining area. A couple of faucets have also paid out which is good as well. Again nothing huge, just feeling my way around a bit. Feel like I am at first base at the moment ;)
    I have reinvested small amount to see how the process works with another miner. It appears each deposit pays it's own interest. Not a total payment. So two deposits = two lots of payment currently after costs about .000910 per hour at a $7 investment.
    Details below for them -

Payout updates
    https://sites.google.com/view/freebitcoin888/bitcoin-faucets-satoshi
    FREE!

https://sites.google.com/view/freebitcoin888/bitcoin-miners-paid
    Paid sites DYOR before any investment always!

20. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Alright totally out there have no idea at all - that is as honest as can be - make your own mind on this one and all others please -

Just looking under the bonnet of some things regarding the trading of other Crypto's and there are a lot? I suppose you get a lot that do nothing and some that do ok. They need a point of difference or something that has a use.

I have clicked a pop up (yes I know) with a free pre-release of Ad Cash and they are giving 100 free coins for signup. So anyone that is interested head over and jump on. You need to sign up (yes I know) you can select what you want here.

This is the link for the free 100 (yes this is my referral) https://ads.cash/prelaunch/2.html?id=austacker&link=1

Why take a risk.

1. Seeing it is totally ad based (yes I know, encouraging it) that is a large market in itself.
    2. Promoted as a pushing for the currency when trading of ad space rather than a variety of mixed crypto's (still bitcoin trade able),(though worthless atm)
    3. Etheruem based - This is the kicker for me. Etheruem has the potential to be huge. I am going long here and initial technologies that embrace it.
    4. Commodity based and trade able once open to market.
    5. Long shot to be worth a good return

Saying the above, it may just be an ad scam. Have a look and if you are like me then have a go. If not please don't hate the player, hate the game :)

Aus

P.S Also posted on other site for total disclosure.