shinymetal's Recent Activity

1. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

agreed, he might not have died if he hadn't had someone retraining him, But he might have due to the drugs omnibus system that's a...

Aug 7, 2020 at 7:29 AM
  2. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

Was there a time when people were connected and a hype forming in a potential alternative to money? this is how silver moved in the last...

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:56 AM
  3. shinymetal liked JohnnyBravo300's post in the thread At what price are you selling?.

George didnt die because of the cop on his neck. George's heart stopped because he overdosed on drugs. He was on like 5 or 6 different...

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:33 AM
  4. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

10 oz gold coins. lol I don't know if you edited it to say 1 oz, I can only assume so. but still, no 1oz gold coins to be found gold may...

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:11 AM
  5. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

I think people will accepting more than you think, and silver isn't the only thing I stack.. also, I don't think it's going to go full...

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  6. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

he is being charged with murder but he will get off because of the footage that was just released. he is saying he can't breathe from...

Aug 7, 2020 at 4:55 AM
  7. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

I don't have any gold apart from jewellery, and that's bugger all.. and I lost my.silver in a boating accident playing pirates.. That...

Aug 7, 2020 at 4:38 AM
  8. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

in a collapse situation where an alternative to money is needed and silver goes into mania phase, mass adoption of silver would be...

Aug 7, 2020 at 4:22 AM
  9. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

If you have enough to leave some for people maybe leave a portion to your grand children or someone that they can't touch for 10 years...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:40 AM
  10. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

Police brutality is a problem for sure, the way they are trained to approach things is extreme... to say the least. But more cops get...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:34 AM
  11. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

I paid woth a 5pund 50 for fish and chips, the order was for about what the coin was worth. I had cash but just wanted to see, and they...

Aug 7, 2020 at 12:47 AM
  12. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

If the hype take a off I disagree, if you have old money, I reckon people will take that. Look at what bitcoin did. it set the precedent...

Aug 6, 2020 at 10:50 PM
  13. shinymetal attached a file to the thread At what price are you selling?.

I don't think he is driving the division at all, it's the media and democrats that are all supporting it. Trump's not even far right...

d445d911c3f5cbfa8d0bd285ffe800a27690dd7f4b2358a21cc9cda4bfdae736.jpg Aug 6, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  14. shinymetal attached a file to the thread At what price are you selling?.

It's funny how 2 people can have such different views of what's happening in the USA right now. from what I'm seeing he's doing a...

EULaK4_X0AAg6r0.jpeg Aug 6, 2020 at 9:46 PM
  15. shinymetal replied to the thread At what price are you selling?.

⁸fair point I guess. But silver is no longer sideways. it will be interesting to see where it goes in the future. If you make 100k on...

Aug 6, 2020 at 2:10 PM