sgbuyer's Recent Activity

1. sgbuyer replied to the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

Good call by Tim. I should have paid attention at that time. Pt still playing a fool with $1000 plus minus 30 while pd is heading to...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  2. sgbuyer liked Coins A-Z's post in the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

Yet even more bullish sentiment towards Platinum...........

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:08 AM
  3. sgbuyer liked Coins A-Z's post in the thread Platinum lunar mouse worth it?.

I purchased a few of the 2020 Platinum Mouses not just because I believe that Platinum is currently a bargain at these prices, but...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  4. sgbuyer liked Grizzly's post in the thread Nervous about transporting gold / silver internationally by plane..

When I fly with coins I always take them out of my carry on bag and put them in the tray as they will get picked up by the metal...

Jan 20, 2020 at 1:31 AM
  5. sgbuyer replied to the thread Sell gold or sell silver.

There’s very little silver on private hands in Singapore. People don’t generally buy silver in south east Asia. I’ve never seen a...

Jan 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  6. sgbuyer replied to the thread Sell gold or sell silver.

It's the other way around here in Singapore. One can buy 1 oz gold bars at or 0.5% over spot from the secondary market but for silver...

Jan 19, 2020 at 9:27 AM
  7. sgbuyer replied to the thread Sell gold or sell silver.

I would sell gold if I need cash quick. I plan to do that if there’s a stock market crash and want to buy stock or property. Silver is...

Jan 19, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  8. sgbuyer liked 66rounds's post in the thread Sell gold or sell silver.

pay whatever bill I had to sell the paper metals for. I would never sell just for the cash. Every week I put a quarter of my salary into...

Jan 19, 2020 at 7:03 AM
  9. sgbuyer replied to the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

So far there hasn’t been any news on the internet but I believe conversion is already underway, but it won’t be announced until the last...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:16 AM
  10. sgbuyer liked silverhair's post in the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

I i have to ask myself with the prices for Pd and its friend Rhodium going sky high, will it be the push the industry needs to retool to...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:12 AM
  11. sgbuyer liked alor's post in the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

the real bull is in Palladium , up 169.50 at 2480.50

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:05 PM
  12. sgbuyer liked madaw1's post in the thread It's A Weird Market.....

Persistence,Perseverance and Patience in Stacking is a clue to success...

Jan 18, 2020 at 9:34 AM
  13. sgbuyer replied to the thread Queen's Beast: The White Lion Of Mortimer.

I'm a fan of qb, I bought all the previous 10oz coins but have not bought the falcon as I don't like the gold design so I'm not sure how...

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  14. sgbuyer liked heartastack's post in the thread It's A Weird Market.....

The nice thing about an ageing stack is that I don’t really mind what I paid 10 years ago now, I’m just fkn glad it’s there!

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:47 AM
  15. sgbuyer liked Coins A-Z's post in the thread Platinum price decline: to invest now or not?.

CB's were hoarding gold every time gold prices went lower......it's a myth that just because CB's have gold that therefore gold is a...

Jan 18, 2020 at 4:24 AM