sgbuyer's Recent Activity

1. sgbuyer replied to the thread Death of Australian department stores..

I've a contact for a HN sales person that I bought my home appliances about 2 years ago. He advises me what brand to buy and gives me a...

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  2. sgbuyer replied to the thread Silver Spike....

I think there is still time to buy gold. Gold is very cunning, it will Zig zag for sometime as it had done since 2015 with only a...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:38 AM
  3. sgbuyer liked openeyes's post in the thread Silver Spike....

I remember that time. I looked at gold and thought of buying several kg’s at the time. Having not acted on those thoughts you can...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:03 AM
  4. sgbuyer replied to the thread Silver Spike....

Unfortunately I missed that opportunity too as I sold the coin a year later. People usually look at past trends to determine future...

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:43 AM
  5. sgbuyer replied to the thread Silver Spike....

I bought my first gold coin, a maple, at just a little over USD 250. At that time it was a novelty buy as gold wasn’t even considered...

Dec 11, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  6. sgbuyer replied to the thread Silver Spike....

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/12/10/fed-qe4-could-happen-before-years-end-credit-suisse-says.html Has anyone read about the talk about...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:06 PM
  7. sgbuyer liked Silver260's post in the thread Silver Spike....

I'm expecting this to be one of many more "positive" economic announcements, between now and November next year. All of which will put...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  8. sgbuyer liked SilverSale's post in the thread Silver Spike....

I'm tipping.... US$1500 gold tonight :)

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  9. sgbuyer liked Davros10's post in the thread Silver Spike....

It's dragged on a little, but I reckon just about done. The next dip below US$16.50 is probably the best buying opportunity for the...

Dec 11, 2019 at 4:04 AM
  10. sgbuyer replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

SE Asian countries are too dependent on hot money from China to invest properties and spend their golden week on their beaches. The...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:39 AM
  11. sgbuyer liked TreasureHunter's post in the thread 2020 Collapse.

^ I think Germany can simply "scratch the surface" of recession and climb out of recession. Poland didn't feel a thing of the 2008...

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  12. sgbuyer liked 66rounds's post in the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

I am too impatient to hold out for the dip and have started buying again but intend to leave some cash on the side to buy unallocated if...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  13. sgbuyer liked openeyes's post in the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

I still expect to see something like $1350 as a down spike. Close around $1375 as a low. But it will likely be pretty quick. Early next...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  14. sgbuyer replied to the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

I usually won’t post ZH due to propaganda but this is an interesting observation. I vaguely remembered gold rising and falling sharply...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:55 AM