sgbuyer's Recent Activity

1. sgbuyer replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

The South China Sea has replaced the Persian Gulf. Previously it’s to protect the oil, now to protect the chips. LoL

Feb 27, 2021 at 6:47 AM
  2. sgbuyer replied to the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

None of the 3 are good buys at current price. Better play pandemic hit and rare earth stocks. There are still good value but the best,...

Feb 27, 2021 at 4:57 AM
  3. sgbuyer replied to the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

Still lots of silver as far as I can see, only slightly higher premiums. maybe if silver drops back to $17-$19, stock will run out....

Feb 27, 2021 at 4:49 AM
  4. sgbuyer replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

Where will Europeans get their Rubble from?

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:38 PM
  5. sgbuyer replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

Dollar did a mini spike today, I think I’ll cash out of that account. Tired of waiting, overall trend seems to be down despite the...

Feb 26, 2021 at 10:55 AM
  6. sgbuyer replied to the thread Wtb - Year of the Ox.

Today's the 15th day of the lunar new year. Maybe an asuspicious date. Congrats. :)

Feb 26, 2021 at 7:57 AM
  7. sgbuyer liked SilverTounge15's post in the thread Wtb - Year of the Ox.

This Morning my beautiful Wife gave me a beautiful baby boy, completely natural birth and at a not so little 4.2kg, his a big boy......

Feb 26, 2021 at 7:00 AM
  8. sgbuyer liked STKR's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze.

"Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance" Stacking is the next step up from holding cash, and cash is the...

Feb 26, 2021 at 4:37 AM
  9. sgbuyer liked STKR's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze.

IT BEGINS!! :D

Feb 26, 2021 at 4:35 AM
  10. sgbuyer replied to the thread What is your Stock Market post Covid-19 Vaccine strategy.

Practically the whole Singapore is urban but there is a small office cbd. The authorities had been trying to move companies out of the...

Feb 26, 2021 at 3:50 AM
  11. sgbuyer liked Roswell Crash Survivor's post in the thread What is your Stock Market post Covid-19 Vaccine strategy.

Depending on local zoning laws this may work in some jurisdictions. Building code requirements may also be problematic: plumbing,...

Feb 26, 2021 at 2:05 AM
  12. sgbuyer replied to the thread Is the price of gold higher than Bitcoin?.

Charles munger on bitcoin. He basically described it in 2 sentences. :D...

Feb 25, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  13. sgbuyer liked hardyakkagold's post in the thread Silver...Historically.

^^^^ I stand corrected alor, the Chinese do need oil for machine lubrication when producing counterfeit coins.

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  14. sgbuyer replied to the thread Reddit #silversqueeze.

I don't think there are permabulls in silver. After 10 years "bear" market, doubt anyone is a permabull. No one will hodl silver to...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:27 PM
  15. sgbuyer replied to the thread What is your Stock Market post Covid-19 Vaccine strategy.

The offices can be converted into service apartments or condos? Just a thought. :)

Feb 24, 2021 at 5:46 AM