sgbuyer's Recent Activity

1. sgbuyer liked alor's post in the thread LPM.HK- are these dealers with integrity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCcp0bFnL0a/

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:41 PM
  2. sgbuyer liked TreasureHunter's post in the thread 2020 Collapse.

Great decision. Wise. I think gold might also be nearin' a profit-taking phase. Even if it's not going to be a big one, we're above a...

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  3. sgbuyer liked JohnnyBravo300's post in the thread 2020 Collapse.

I've sold SLV to close some positions and take profit because I can see the paper price dropping again with another mass selloff. I'd...

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:49 PM
  4. sgbuyer replied to the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

I don't see how anyone can get pass Indonesia. The East Indies had been a nightmare for any invaders from the north and modern day...

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  5. sgbuyer replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

I’m not buying, of course, I don’t sell pm. There are better opportunities, oil and gas, etc. Would jump in if the stock market corrects.

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  6. sgbuyer liked Shaddam IV's post in the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

Man we need to build some oil refineries. Being dependant on tankers from Singapore for every drop of fuel is our biggest vulnerability...

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  7. sgbuyer replied to the thread LPM.HK- are these dealers with integrity.

I buy the qb saucers from them before premium shot up, they are good. No cherry picking, better than my local dealers in my opinion.

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  8. sgbuyer liked STKR's post in the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

Gotta love the colloidal solution analogy, I think it's well placed. For me, silver has such a strong upside potential regardless of...

Screenshot_2020-07-07-16-13-59-58.png Jul 7, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  9. sgbuyer liked Slimey's post in the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

The only thing that might upset the rise will be a move up in the U.S. Dollar. The dollar appears to be building strength around the 97...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:53 AM
  10. sgbuyer liked President Trump's post in the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

You are quoting the Gold Price. This is thread about Silver going to $40.

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:47 AM
  11. sgbuyer replied to the thread The Truth about Money Printing. Do you want to understand?.

Are you referring to these death by a thousand cuts sticks? [IMG]

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  12. sgbuyer liked bubblebobble2's post in the thread WTB: Sigma PMV.

Measurement mode is good when you have a similar bar to compare with, and I have used this mode to compare for any doubt bars...

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  13. sgbuyer replied to the thread WTB: Sigma PMV.

The "thru" measurement sounds like it can defeat "plated" fakes?

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:38 AM
  14. sgbuyer liked Bullion_ron's post in the thread WTB: Sigma PMV.

The large wand is what I use, but I don't have the pro. It would seem that it tests top and bottom at the same time? If that's the...

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:10 AM