REDBACK's Recent Activity

1. REDBACK liked spannermonkey's post in the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

Can't leave out Musashi's a book of 5 rings

Oct 21, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  2. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

Im going to ban myself for 24hrs for crashing this sales thread. I'll be reading the Talmud. RB Out Book of 5 rings-Great book by the way

Oct 21, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  3. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

How about you look up Freud,Jung & M.Scott Peck and deal with your persecution fantasies.

Oct 21, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  4. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

We have a winner!!! November paranoid schizoid award is now officially taken.

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:53 AM
  5. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

ROFLMAO Well Ben Shapiro comes close!

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:44 AM
  6. REDBACK liked spannermonkey's post in the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

AAAHH banana's :p HIS STORY Who's story . I was there :p

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  7. REDBACK liked spannermonkey's post in the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

I don't worship any god . I just use my "jewishnes" when it's convenient for me .

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  8. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

Thats pretty antiseptic I mean anti-Semitic

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:40 AM
  9. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

I see a SpannerMonkey "Its time to open up a can of Whoop Ass" (I looked it up but could not find that Jews invented interest rates,...

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  10. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS Locally Produced Cast Silver Bars (Free shipping).

Being Precocious doesn't automatically imply "All at one with the Buddha" Two the most respected members on SS are nipping in the bud...

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  11. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS - ASE 1oz Silver.

Apologies mate for the language Ex Tradie

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  12. REDBACK liked Shlomo Goldberg's post in the thread WTS - ASE 1oz Silver.

Ask Boyscout for a tutorial:) Or what just happened RB dropped on it like a spider

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  13. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS - ASE 1oz Silver.

Fckn Done & Dusted Finished Taken Yuuuuuuuuppppp! Brought Its sold Kinda like that [MEDIA] RB

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:06 AM
  14. REDBACK replied to the thread WTS - ASE 1oz Silver.

buzz

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:47 AM