Jason1's Recent Activity

1. Jason1 liked STKR's post in the thread Prime Minister Scumbag has no clue.

Yes it will No it isn't

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:58 PM
  2. Jason1 replied to the thread Prime Minister Scumbag has no clue.

What is with all the full stops? They did invent the comma for a reason.

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:18 AM
  3. Jason1 replied to the thread Prime Minister Scumbag has no clue.

He is going to have to spend for as long as those bloody state Premiers keep the borders and restrictions in place. they are the major...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  4. Jason1 replied to the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

If they know each other as that Business owner says, maybe more to this story, Maybe some bad blood and this wasnt a race thing? Or just...

Jun 3, 2020 at 6:01 AM
  5. Jason1 replied to the thread COVID-19: Early Release of Superannuation.

So roughly a month out from when this thread started. from using standard generic fund stocks of sunsuper as a gauge, if you had of...

Jun 3, 2020 at 3:32 AM
  6. Jason1 replied to the thread Aussie Gold Drops Below $2500.

Ouch that would hurt those who cashed in super in april to buy gold. especially when they Sold super when markets were at a very low...

Jun 3, 2020 at 2:31 AM
  7. Jason1 liked Skyrocket's post in the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

Yep me too. I can't stand all this leftist crap.

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  8. Jason1 replied to the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

You yanks are a funny lot. lol You guys love war so much you even welcome it with in your own country lol

Jun 1, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  9. Jason1 replied to the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

yer the tolerant left who believe in womans rights. then during protests just bash them with a plant of wood. this shit is sickening....

Jun 1, 2020 at 2:33 PM
  10. Jason1 replied to the thread Executive order targeting Twitter Facebook and Google.

lol, the definition is wrong ahahaha. The definition I provided is older than you have been alive by about 100 years lol but you know...

Jun 1, 2020 at 1:20 AM
  11. Jason1 replied to the thread Executive order targeting Twitter Facebook and Google.

Jesus Christ, now Shinny your even trying to re-write the dictionary lol. You qouted me and said "No" as a reply lol, a quote that came...

Jun 1, 2020 at 12:50 AM
  12. Jason1 liked Stoic Phoenix's post in the thread Wait Until the End of May....

You clearly don't know what cleaners get paid. On some of the penalty rates a base level cleaner is on $55+ per hour

May 31, 2020 at 11:02 PM
  13. Jason1 replied to the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

^^^^ on that occasion, what did the protesters expect? the cops arent there to hand out hugs and kisses. lol Throw shit at my work car...

May 31, 2020 at 3:33 PM
  14. Jason1 replied to the thread Executive order targeting Twitter Facebook and Google.

Really the only way for there to be a truly free society that actually functions, is if the world was full perfect people who never...

May 31, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  15. Jason1 replied to the thread Executive order targeting Twitter Facebook and Google.

Was an interesting debate until the generic "Nazi" callout. dont agree with some one, pull the old Nazi chest nut out to try and silence...

May 31, 2020 at 5:36 AM