hardyakkagold's Recent Activity

1. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Prime Minister Scumbag has no clue.

And all this spending of money like a drunken sailor on shore leave now, is going to have negative reputations for decades to come....

Jun 4, 2020 at 4:45 AM
  2. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Aussie Gold Drops Below $2500.

I am not going to state that publicly on here ozcopper, as I don't need any more competition than what I have already. But anyone doing...

Jun 3, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  3. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Aussie Gold Drops Below $2500.

It seems that no one with money to spend is taking too much notice of the current drop in gold prices down to bellow $2500. (Except for...

Jun 3, 2020 at 12:41 PM
  4. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Aussie Gold Drops Below $2500.

Not cool bro! I had put in some $10k in action bids a few weeks ago when the gold price was much higher, for an auction that is ending...

Jun 3, 2020 at 2:10 AM
  5. hardyakkagold replied to the thread $3,000 Gold Thread..

If you want to buy suspect 1 oz roos for $2500 from an eBayer who has not got feedback for selling even one gold coin, and then has four...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:29 AM
  6. hardyakkagold replied to the thread $3,000 Gold Thread..

Oh come on Lunar! That was one seller from Bendigo selling 4 x 1 oz roos yesterday using the same illustration for each, highly suspect...

Jun 2, 2020 at 2:43 AM
  7. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Advice please . Selling billion in Canberra.

Yes well, maybe the moderators are busy elsewhere now that the pubs are open again:D

Jun 1, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  8. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Advice please . Selling billion in Canberra.

Well he did end up selling it on here WSF, so it ended up being a trading post after all;) Cut the guy a bit of slack, all is well that...

Jun 1, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  9. hardyakkagold replied to the thread Auction - 1 day 1903 Sovereign.

At this sort of price, I can't help myself, so $625 from me.

Jun 1, 2020 at 2:57 AM
  10. hardyakkagold replied to the thread What is a gold sovereign worth?.

Yep, it's like anything else in life, start of low and slow until you gain knowledge and experience. Low as in looking for the...

May 31, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  11. hardyakkagold replied to the thread USA - Police & National Guard shooting civilians on their own property.

The Forth Reich continuing on where the Third Reich left of .... operation paper clip and all that.... The deep state did not bring all...

May 31, 2020 at 10:07 AM
  12. hardyakkagold replied to the thread $3,000 Gold Thread..

Sound advice there hubber, and welcome to the forum!:)

May 30, 2020 at 2:02 PM
  13. hardyakkagold replied to the thread $3,000 Gold Thread..

I just thought because it was off topic, JulieW. And there are other threads more suitable for eBay discussions. If it does not bother...

May 30, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  14. hardyakkagold replied to the thread $3,000 Gold Thread..

Darn it lunar, now you have gone and made me all jealous, as I dont get these type of offers from eBay at all anymore. It seems that my...

May 30, 2020 at 12:37 PM