2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Banning external information is not odd for a warring country at all. They will try to limit any info they can.
    Russia already has trading partners waiting in line. That was never an issue for a producer like Russia. They are laughing off any threats from general brandon knowing the cucks wear no balls.

spannermonkey likes this.
  3. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's not communism. It's the devil "Sauron" and his horde, what Christians call "pagans". We've been fighting them for years. They are now invading Europe. And I'm not Christian by the way.

It sounds crazy, but that's what it really is. :D

The Lord of the Rings is real. It's not about the Dollar, or the Fed, that's only a fake reason. The goal is the destruction of the human race. First, it will start with Ukraine, and if you don't stop it, it will spread like cancer just like the virus the devil released.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  4. JohnnyBravo300

Its funny that the imbeciles want to talk about war crimes against Russia but they wont ever mention the "highway of death" in Iraq. You guys can look it up.

I can give you firsthand account of that night, i was 19 and a SAW gunner in the 24th infantry and talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time holy crap. Those people never stood a chance.
    It took less than 12 hours for the wild dogs to start feeding and ruined bbq for me.
    I couldnt eat ribs for 20+ years after that experience, just seeing someone eating a rack of ribs made me sick.
    I sure didnt see any military personnel but hundreds if not thousands of civilians trying to flee baghdad
    Either way they were in the path we wanted to take and paid the price although you wont read that piece of poetry. The legacy of america.
    Now you know one reason id REALLY like to see it all faceplant hard and a reason why they hate us so much.
    There are pictures of it.

Real $, adze67, solved and 3 others like this.
  5. JohnnyBravo300

6. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I guess one cannot build (or maintain) an empire by being nice. Always been the case.
    In those sort of games inevitably people are occasionally in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
    The bottom line I suppose is what sort of a system is prevailing at any given time.
    At the end of the day if/when there is a change in the world order, the ones who used to be the top dogs probably won't like the outcome so much.

heartastack likes this.
  7. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bingo, we are at the junction of a new arch

jultorsk likes this.
  8. heartastack

The virus is not scary mate time to go outside.

lucky luke and JohnnyBravo300 like this.
  9. JohnnyBravo300

Wow thats out there. Maybe i should watch that movie i feel like im missing something.

The accent of those actors really annoys me and its hard for me to listen to harry potter or any of that. The english accent in general i think. Not sure why but it's always bothered me to hear people talk like that.

Im a redheaded american of scottish descent is maybe why haha. Not sure really but i cant stand it and it makes me grit my teeth.

10. JohnnyBravo300

I will say the aussie accent is different and nice and also S africa.
    My sons in-laws english accent doesnt bother me at all but they are originally from Zimbabwe and never really lived in england except maybe for a couple years after S africa for most of their lives.

There are many different accents you guys have more than we have in america and also variations and different words for things.

11. sgbuyer

I'm antiwar so I will never use the argument that because A did this (attacked and killed civilians) XXX years ago, B can do it. To me, both A and B are the devil. If we start doing this, there will be no end to feuds. We can start talking about how Europeans enslaved the African people, killed tens of millions of natives in North and South America. We can also start talking about how the Han killed tens of millions of Southerners and how Manchus killed tens of millions of the Han people, how the Russians killed millions of Chinese and conquered Manchuria and till today still occupy Chinese land, and how homo sapiens killed hundreds of millions of Neanderthals.

The reason everyone of here now exists is because of the genocide of hundreds of millions of Neanderthals. :D

I'm antiwar, that's why I am pro-Trump. Pro-Trump doesn't mean I'm pro-America. I was actually anti-America during the Obama administration.

solved and heartastack like this.
  12. heartastack

'Life is suffering' is still one of the greatest revelations to mankind discovered by the Buddha through his enlightenment. Too bad nobody knows what it even means - the pursuit of pleasure and the avoidance of pain (primary instincts) are both actions that will always result in suffering. Pure awareness is the ticket to freedom from this - our slavery to biology. The reason Buddhists do not kill is because all lifeforms are on the path to awareness and when you kill you deny life the chance to end suffering, to become a Buddha which we as humans all have access to.

adze67 likes this.
  13. spannermonkey

You being "anti war" means nothing.
    The world revolves around war and violence.
    How else can you keep the people under control.
    Show me in history somewhere where the leaders lead without violence.

heartastack likes this.
  14. sgbuyer

Enlightenment isn't easy. Worst atrocities committed in Myanmar, Burma by "Buddhists", supported by you know who. Some monks support it.

15. heartastack

That is simply corrupted ideology and has as much to do with enlightenment as the Pope is related to Jesus (zero). It could take humans another million years to collectively realise the teachings of our enlightened prophets. Looking at religions these people only show up every thousand or so years. Also, monks are some of the worst offenders at bullshit rituals simply for means of control and power. Aspiring monks are extremely easy to control through systems of deprivation.

16. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well with you being a Buddhist and all heartatack, and all life forms being sacred to you Buddhists, I am a bit surprised that you took and promote the covid jab, which contains stem cells and other stuff from murdered aborted babies.

adze67 and heartastack like this.
  17. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Skewered? :confused:

18. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Why? I think it's kind of worrying, because now every middle power or just big mouth country will think they're a superpower and will exert brute force over the smaller ones.

The race is on for regional dominance, just watch: China, India, Iran, Turkey... lately even Japan, Poland, Germany are trying to exert their influence over others.

19. spannermonkey

20. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Planned Famine?