Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. SilverBags

SilverBags Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Off The Coast Of Australia - MY ISLAND HOME
    And the Ponzi scheme fiat will revalue gold to its true value at $87k and $10k silver and who will want the ponzi fiat then?

2. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The “statutory price” for gold is set at $42.22 per fine troy ounce, the same price it was in 1971 when the dollar came off the gold standard. The real price of gold in the open market is about $1750 per troy ounce. https://www.forbes.com/sites/vipinb...an-1-of-total-bitcoin-supply/?sh=2bb23958e8fa

what is a record, and what is real is not relevant to what ??? but they won't sell you for $42.22 per ounce, but their price is $42.22 LOL

66rounds likes this.
  4. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is nothing like the smell of fear of a new covid strain with an extremely high number of mutations to liven things up a bit;)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    adze67, jultorsk and heartastack like this.
  5. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Covid Gold!

JohnnyBravo300 and adze67 like this.
  6. alor

par Palladium to Gold
    good time to swap o_O

7. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Back when gold was $1000< I mostly only bought fractional because it was way too expensive and it wouldnt ever go up much more. I mean how could gold ever go that high.
    Now I buy fractional for the same reason!
    I'm too broke for this shit! Haha

adze67 likes this.
  8. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes gold is always too expensive and I used to CRINGE at $115 usd 1/10 Eagles a few years ago. Who would pay $1150 an ounce for gold, really!?
    I was pretty sure buying ten of them was a stoopid choice and they'd never be worth much more but as they say, gold doesnt make a profit. It's just a savings.
    Just gotta accept the old relic for what it is. Ancient and not worth much these days with them aircoins.

9. alor

prices are at middle grounds, so there is a chance of further fall or recover up
    if one continue to accumulate is the strategy, then just grab what ever is reasonable, take it as black friday discount
    I have palladium as a hedge for silver, just in case silver plunge, when they both went up, I can sell the one that overshoot, and buy back later when it drop again... so this can be the time to maintain that hedge as time passes, the silver began to build up again, just to retain their parity

66rounds likes this.
  10. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice plan but idk about hedging metals with metals. That's like hedging Bitcoin with ethereum.

heartastack likes this.
  11. alor

it worked out real well in the recent top $3000 for Pd, can sell but with got a big hair cut...none the less, can buy it back now, and balance put in silver.
    that is the idea of hedging and increase your metal at different time. I did that before, so will do again in the future.

66rounds likes this.
  12. 66rounds

Have you seen Corbett's report on Deagle? It's mostly a pile of junk imho.

13. 66rounds

Guess you're working it just like a GSR swap in that case, not really a hedge.

14. alor

[​IMG]

clear and dollars like this.
  15. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's an odd knee-jerk response to 66 rounds statement. I didn't realise The Corbett Report did a video in Deagel.com until he mentioned it, so I watched it myself.

James underlined the lack of substance and credibility of deagel.com with their population forecasts. He really established the unfounded claims and generalised statements in their response to the multiple enquiries about how they came to such drastic conclusions about population reduction in western countries.

I'm not sure if 66 rounds was referring to deagel being a pile of junk, or James' video about being a pile of junk, but the video didn't try to investigate how such a website could reach such conclusions, he simply analysed the potential credibility of the website and left it at that. It was rather disappointing, however, James made some really good points that for him seemed strong enough to leave the deagel speculation alone. Maybe that's the best outcome, maybe it's not.

I'm not sure why you felt compelled to tell 66 rounds to go take the vaccine and boosters. It wasn't really about that and you didn't even wait for a response to clarify what he was meaning.

adze67 likes this.
  16. 66rounds

Bar a world war, which I feel is on the way after listening to the war mongers in parliament on the radio, they won't achieve their goals. But rest assured 99 out of 100 participants in the coming war will die.

17. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm more inclined to believe there will be a world-wide food insecurity event which will lead to serious unrest, spread of unhygienic conditions and various disease. These are more efficient in killing people en masse than traditional warfare. All thanks to "net zero carbon" fanatics who do not understand (or maybe some of them do, most are useful idiots however) what they wish for. This amount of global population cannot be sustained without ample supply of fertilisers and herbicides, both of which require a lot of inexpensive energy.

The last urea (fertiliser) factory in Australia is closing down end of next year.

"
    Last week, the Australian fertiliser company, Incitec Pivot, announced that Australia’s last urea production facility would shut next year costing 170 jobs in Brisbane. We will then become completely reliant on imported urea supplies to grow food.

Urea is made from ammonia and carbon dioxide, and these are made from natural gas. The Brisbane urea plant is shutting down because of the lack of affordable gas in Australia.

"
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/news...d/news-story/82f44b39e19579e6a0ab44ee3ded0880

https://www.incitecpivot.com.au/abo...ufacturing-operations-to-cease-at-end-of-2022

66rounds likes this.
  18. 66rounds

resource scarcity may be the exact reason we are driven into a new world war. not just food, think water, raw materials, energy etc. Amazing isnt it how when it comes to war all material shortages seem to disappear to drive the war machine?

The earth has plenty but man is greedy.

adze67 and jultorsk like this.
  19. Wellsy

Wellsy Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I thought phosphate was the main ingredient in fertiliser?
    I heard from some farmers in Tas that China have stopped exporting phosphate to us and there is a huge shortage at the moment.
    The alternative is expensive to produce and the prediction is extremely high food costs in 2022.

On the back of this I bought AEV shares which is a phosphate mine in Australia.
    They have gone very well.

jultorsk, SilverBags and 66rounds like this.
  20. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looks like things are going to stay quiet and dull for the last 2 trading days/nights of November.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    adze67 and 66rounds like this.