2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How about a Mr Shiney meme then? OIP.jpg

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

@hardyakkagold, I’m sure if we met face-to-face then we’d get along just fine.

adze67 and heartastack like this.
  3. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The 2020 election is a huge boon to conservative media. I know the existence of foxnews but don't watch as it's all American news. Just found out there's a newsmax. They are getting free global exposure.

Alternative media has grown a lot locally in the last couple of years. People don't even watch state media much. All losing money big time, especially local newspapers.

If "American state media" don't adapt, that will be their fate soon.

shinymetal likes this.
  4. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

in the past, to received a video tape recording from Japan that last 3.6 hrs, would cost $350 in censorship fee minimum
    so there was tight censorship back then in the 1998
    but now, you can download a few hundred gig of data from Japan in minutes
    there is cloud that no download needed, just play

5. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

People can carry the virus without getting ill (there are such cases even with AIDS). Plus: in the first phase, Corona is like the flu or even just "common cold", but in the later phase it leads to serious pneumonia, which can be deadly and will certainly leave marks on your lungs.

6. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

7. TreasureHunter

Yes, you can get pneumonia from the flu. And even if you sleep naked in the snow for several hours. That way you can even get hypothermia.

But you'll surely catch a more severe form of pneumonia (and not only) much easier with Corona.

Plus, after hearing people around me whose relatives and coworkers have gotten Corona, I've taken extra measures of precaution. Even though, I know it's not like ebola, it's not like the plague.

In the future, Bill Gates might come up with an ebola-corona-plague-malaria-dengue-windows11 hybrid virus that will shock us all with a blue screen error :D

ParanoidAndroid likes this.
  8. TreasureHunter

9. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

the stats dont back up your argument.
    Ps the Bill gates thing is bullshit so dont try and label me in with that crap to discredit me, I dont believe in that bullshit, or any of that 5g crap if thats your next trick.

But this virus is not even as bad as the flu, 50mil dead from the 1918 flu pandemic and that one killed healthy people and was less discriminate. this one kills old farts, fat people with diabetes and terminally ill cancer patients.
    mildly annoying for most, not even noticeable for many. Small parentage actually get sick, even less end up in ICU and extremely small fraction of a percentage end up dead.
    The figures are there to see and you dont even need to look at alternative sources, the government stats show that.
    Yes it can kill, but this isnt worth destroying our children's future for.

I dont know what the trump meme reference is about, Im not a trump supporter if your aiming it at me. Not even my country so Couldnt give two shits about Biden or trump. they are both fucken wack jobs.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    spannermonkey and JohnnyBravo300 like this.
  10. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the world growth in 2020-2021 is from
    China 51%
    BRI countries 44%
    TROTW 5%

11. sgbuyer

The people who sell vaccines don't want the disease to be too deadly. If it kills everyone, who will buy the vaccine?

shinymetal likes this.
  12. sgbuyer

The wise one has spoken, buy gold, silver and land. Expect calamity between late Nov and Mar 21.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  13. TreasureHunter

I don't give a rat's tail about the stats. It's real, I don't want to try it.

The Orwellian domination machine is also real and they're taking advantage of Corona. We're cattle on a farm. And this feeling is stronger now during the pandemic than ever. This is very creepy.

Hopefully the vaccines aren't made by Microsoft :D

14. TreasureHunter

Of course, because they could then make sure everyone gets the vaccine free, which could be deadlier than the pandemic. Thus, making sure "everyone gets on the boat".

If the wanted to depopulate us, they could simply come up with a killer vaccine. We're all lab rats anyway. (joke) no, I'm not saying this seriously, it's really a joke.

But, as Marc Faber says: that certainly is a possibility. In an already set-up Orwellian global society that's so interconnected that you can't breathe without Big Brother's permission, yes, this would be a possibility.

15. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they want to depopulate the world covid wouldnt be the way to go with less than 0.001 death rate haha.
    To most people it's an annoyance for a few days and nothing more.
    Its nothing to be scared of.

shinymetal likes this.
  16. Millennial Engineer

Millennial Engineer Well-Known Member

It's purpose could be to make everyone complacent of virus as the control measures are a to larger then the threat.

Then an actual deadly bio-weapon is released.

People will be too complacent causing it to spread rapidly and depopulate. (asymptomatic spreaders)

17. sgbuyer

I doubt it will happen as the objective has been achieved, to remove Trump. More likely, the virus will mutate due to some freak of nature, maybe mixing with another kind of virus that will render the vaccine ineffective or even counterproductive - makes the people vaccinated even more vulnerable.

The boy astrologer has warned about a second round - which we haven't seen yet.

18. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's annoying for the people who have to cover their work for 2 weeks

19. sgbuyer

Bitcoin leads gold and silver. After people dump their bitcoin to the bagholders, they use the profit to buy gold. The scam is played over and over again but people still fall for it.

Silverling likes this.
  20. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Never a truer word spoken. Back in Nov - Dec 2017 BTC hit $25,000 AUD per unit. At that time when things were going good I had to go to KJC in Sydney to pick up my bullion order, there were a lot of people in the showroom picking up their gold bullion and I overheard chatter about them selling BTC. Soon after BTC collapsed to $5,000 AUD. If anybody thinks that is a good investment to chase, good luck with that. At least with gold you get to keep the product in your hand and it will always be a tangible asset no matter even if the price drops a bit.

I'll never forget a trade I did in Jan 2018, I bought 2 x 1 kilo silver bars and the guy wanted BTC as payment which at the time I had and was ready to dump. It had already come down from 25k to 16k. As I was sitting in his car on my coinomi app transferring the BTC the price was going rapidly south..........BTC transactions were slow then, we sat in the car and he said you know I can take cash for them......I said no, no thanks I only have the BTC. He lost money big time but don't blame me it was his choice.

So now I see BTC after 3 years finally get back up over the 20k mark again. Still a ways to go to the big 25k but it seems on the way but for me I think I'll stick to silver and gold, I just feel more secure with it.

JohnnyBravo300 and sgbuyer like this.