2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

I have no intention of selling my small stash. BTC is gold.

Bullion Stax, Ivykoin and willrocks like this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Small stash of two or three dozen bitcoins? :D

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  3. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Speculative asset. Short-term investment. It's like a dog biscuit market (call it Scooby Snacks): people buy in and sell (just for fun).

4. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's me! I dont see a reason to hodl something that doesnt exist in the physical world but if I can buy and sell and make a few bucks why not?
    Whatever I make on aircoins can go into my stack and I like that.

5. TreasureHunter

Will we see higher PM prices next week now that "Biden won" (although Trump denies it: https://www.rt.com/usa/506036-trump-denies-bidens-victory/)?

I think Biden will ignite the fuse for gold next year, so brace yourselves for 3,000 $ gold. Expect social unrest, easing and more easing, terrible foreign relations (especially vs Europe/China)...

spannermonkey likes this.
  6. mmm....shiney!

And that was me 10 years ago. Fortunately a decade of reading and learning later, I'm no longer an obnoxious 40+ year old.

7. JohnnyBravo300

What's obnoxious about buying and selling?
    Last I knew making a few bucks was a good thing?
    Bitcoin has too many drawbacks for me to hodl for any amount of time except sell day.
    I'd rather have a shiny coin that can buy something.

And by the way who keeps pissing in your corn flakes? Seems like your premenstrual almost daily lately. Or sand in the vagina maybe hehe.

hardyakkagold likes this.
  8. mmm....shiney!

@JohnnyBravo300 , you need to read my post in the context I intended regarding crypto

9. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In other words @JohnnyBravo you will need to have a few shots of the Kentucky Bourbon first, then you will get it.

Glad to read that your mate is no longer an obnoxious 40+ year old ( now he is an obnoxious 50+ year old );)

10. sgbuyer

Current situation is bullish for gold and benefits Europe. Biden/Harris will now start talking about human rights and "democracy". This will take some heat off the religious issues in Europe.

11. TreasureHunter

Joe Bidet and Komodo Harris will ruin the US economy with easing and they'll keep stirring Europe (it's what the US has been doing for over a century: dividing Europe - same recipe as in Asia).

sgbuyer likes this.
  12. TreasureHunter

Uncertainty is good for gold, bad for the dollar - but depending on how the market sees it.

The media promotes Biden as winner, but Trump votes scream "fraud" and the gang doesn't recognize the "victory". To me it seemed odd, how 5-6 states just "flipped", although Trump had a tremendous advantage there.

If the markets consider the "victory" legitimate, then we talk about stability, which means the dollar will be empowered.

What I see it that we're in front of an inflection point on the charts (no technical analysis, just a quick look at the charts), there is a key level there, I believe around 1950 $
    (but no, the line on the chart only marks a the trading price level) - gold could either start falling or keep going higher (above this level), on the way above 2,000 $... or just keep trading sideways:

[​IMG]

13. TreasureHunter

14. sgbuyer

I don't think they will be stirring Europe any time soon. Anyways, the European leadership are embracing Bidet if you haven't noticed. Times has changed. They won't stir up something unless there are private profits to be made. Gas or oil deals and contracts. With oil and gas so cheap, there just isn't an incentive. Besides, Turkey and Russia are already well entrenched in the mediterranean caucasus.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  15. JohnnyBravo300

Either one will be great for gold since their money printing policies are identical and both are goons of the fed.
    Trumps failed economic policies and devaluation of the dollar have been great so far. Biden will multiply it of course.
    It's not hard to see where this is going.

16. sgbuyer

Now, the question is, what happens next? The smurfs expect to be rewarded for their months of extraordinary efforts. What happens when there's no reward? The stock market is up, the banks and corporations are still alive, Biden/Harris is unlikely to rock the boat, so if the election changes nothing, they will be disappointed.

What can they do to show that they are not Trump?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  17. TreasureHunter

Most Europeans (especially in the East are disgusted by Bidet's win), only leftists (including former communists cheer).

The US has always split Europe (see the division of Europe between the Soviets and the western powers, when the US not only allowed it, but encouraged it), then George Bush ("old Europe" vs "new Europe"), Trump didn't lick the EUrocrats, but he developed better relations with the Eastern countries (however, he stepped on Turkey's tail), but contributed to the already bad relations between the EU and Russia... the list could go on.

The US was always using the "divide and conquer" strategy... this keeps Europe from becoming stronger (and thus, a competitor to the US).

I'm pretty sure they have their hands in Brexit as well...

Oh, let's not forget: wasn't it World War I that "made the US a great power"? If they don't jump in (probably the Russians or Germans would have won... regardless), the US wouldn't have become a great power (not at that time).

"Divide and conquer" is working everywhere. It's widely known to Europeans... the problem is that Europe would be divided anyway. So "stirring the pot" is relatively easy. And the US being a competitor (see USD vs EUR, US relations with China vs Europe's relations with China...), it comes in handy for them just to "stir" a little bit...

spannermonkey likes this.
  18. JohnnyBravo300

The dems dont control other houses so they will probably get shot down on everything.
    Even the supreme court is stacked against them I think.
    It will be tough for them to do anything very extreme.
    Although what is already happening is very extreme in itself I'd say.

19. mmm....shiney!

Nope

20. TreasureHunter

I told you earlier, the "presidential reality show" is like a wrestling match.

Everyone knows who is going to win, it's been orchestrated. Media doesn't reflect reality on anything, so why would they tell the truth about the election results?

Following World War II, a number of Central & Eastern European countries have turned communist, because the commies cheated on the results. Everyone knew it, but people couldn't do anything about it.

When these things happen, you're in for something bad for a very long time: North Korea, Cuba... the leftists can bring a 50-100 year-long dictatorship or... forever! As technology evolves and people become more and more slaves to the tyrants.