ABC Bullion Eureka Bars & Rounds

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Silverdigger85, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Silverdigger85

Silverdigger85 Member

Hey everyone.

I came across this video on ABC Bullion silver bars and rounds. I really like the look of them so I went to ABC Bullions website to pick some up but there isn't any on there for sale. So I checked eBay and the cheapest I could find is $70 for the round and no bars. I don't really want to pay $70 for 1oz of silver or am I missing something here? are these rounds and bars rare or something? So my question is does anyone know where I could purchase these from besides eBay and doesn't cost double what the silver price is. I'm mainly interested in the bars.

Thank you

Here is the video on how I became aware of them.

2. BiGs

BiGs Active Member

The smaller the denomination the more premium and at current market conditions, the more affordable, the higher premiums as well. My advice is to buy one or two that might pop up in the trade section, but stick to 10oz cast bars for the rest. I believe ABC produce these themselves so you could also just wait. They are probably just having physical silver restrictions like everyone else.

3. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

ABC Bullion have had a good run in the past few weeks. Most of their silver products are back to being listed as "buy it now".

There's an approx. $9 premium for silver coins on their website. Their Eureka rounds and bars will have a similar premium when they come back in stock. I'd just wait it out for ABC to list their rounds and bars again. Even if spot jumped to $50 per Oz, you'd still be better off than if you bought at $70 now.

They're still just a BU coin. They aren't collectable, nor are they a part of series - they don't even have the year stamped on them!

They are a nationally recognised round by all Bullion dealers in AUS. They are reasonably liquid, but less desired by the broader stacker community than Perth Mint issued coins. I wouldn't pay 2x spot price in any situation.

Billybob and Oddjob like this.
  4. Silverdigger85

Silverdigger85 Member

Thanks for all the help. I just like to own one or two as I really like the design. I'll just wait like you both have suggested.

5. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

lundy90210 likes this.
  6. lundy90210

lundy90210 New Member