There is no Unbuzz or Conditional Buzz in the Silverstacker's lexicon!

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Aurora et luna, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

you joined the site June 23rd, ergo - noob to this site and as such to how people generally conduct themselves and business here...you are clearly ignorant and seem steadfastly uninterested in finding out about it.
    This is why I am being rather blunt with you.
    I can't fix stupid or deliberately ignorant and obtuse buddy...you are on your own

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you think that then more power to you...you are getting lip from me because you are acting like an absolute tool.

If you are trying to get under my skin , good luck with that and perhaps visit a dictionary and look up the word stoic.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself champ.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. kilo

kilo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

An old man once told me we have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

4. Boyscout

Boyscout Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I just have to ask and this is no dig at you and i dont want to get into a pissing contest of any sort as i am just a cog in the wheel and wish i could throw that kind of cabbage around

But when you bignote yourself on how you just made $50k in 2 days (congrats by the way) why is it an issue to have a mere $2,750 or so sitting there for even 24 hours until the seller gets back to you in relation to 2 lousy kilos?

Surely its chum change?

5. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am RAOFLMAO with tears
    Ok im not great at math but let me try to do the numbers.And i'm assuming since your on a stackers site your talking about Silver,because gold just didn't move that much in 2 days.
    If your Silver stack moved $10 North in 2 days $50,000 gain on $30silver, tagged at $40 @ a $10 increase per ounce=5000oz 'holding' I guess thats 155kg holding Maybe
    If its $50,000 gain on $35 silver, tagged at $40 @ a $5 increase per ounce=10,000oz 'holding' thats 311kg of silver you've squirrelled away~Yeah Nah lol
    or you brought at $19 tag teamed your paper profit at $40 and declared a 50k win you would be holding 74kg
    Which 2 days are you referring to?I want a time machine.
    Anybody holding 100kg and not buying at least some of their stack here has paid retail...I call BS
    31st July $33.55AUD to highest on 6th August $41.21AUD
    Its late,im tired I could have this totally faced up let me know and ill delete. Regardless Jamie thanks for the laugh and truly no hard feelings.

Garnet and Boyscout like this.
  6. kilo

Yes you are and No it’s not. Welcome aboard the good Ship Silverstackers. JulieW has given you a fantastic insight in her compassionate way, Stoic Phoenix has told you in his way. It’s up to you.

7. kilo

8. REDBACK

PS Welcome mate
    SS is a community of traders a lot of us know each other personally or by trading reputation.Because money, blood sweat & tears are involved we look after our own you included.
    Its not ebay we are all grateful we have a site where we can buy and sell without incurring extortionist fees.Its relatively free
    We all support each other here even if we clash heads at times.
    Its about a brother hood of the Silver ring,a coming together of elves,dwarfs,Frodo's,Hobbits even Tasmanians.
    Take care mate

Gazza79, wrcmad, Davros10 and 6 others like this.
  9. kilo

:eek: Tasmanians?

10. Jamie watson

Jamie watson Well-Known Member

You already know the answer to that boy scout,you are as stealthy as you can be on every sale.and fyi it wasn't big noting just a fact.after being attacked by a group of people,because they assume I'm the noob.the sale was 4k not 2700 hundred and it was a small part of what I purchased today,I had many other purchase options,and so wasn't going to the up part of those funds waiting for a reply.the seller scolded me on page for being impatient, I copt it sweet apologised to him and completed a sale.politly.it had and has nothing to do with anybody outside the sale,nor is it in the rules and terms,not a word about buzz means an unconditional agreement.i am fully aware of the commercial code of conduct.i also know what bullies are.the dumb thing is,I have so much great metal,and I will not when or if listing sell anything to those that decided,that my business is somehow there business. End of story,initially I got no response,estimated that I might have a difficult transaction with the seller exercised my rights to walk away.fortunatly the seller and I communicatedat the last moment, the entire situation changed.good open trusted communication. Then redback decided to scold me.i have been stacking for a long time,sometimes you have to move quickly,either to catch a price or not have a purchase snipped. You of all BUYERS know that.i have seen some of your buying and selling.

11. kilo

Go to bed mate

66rounds and Stoic Phoenix like this.
  12. REDBACK

Sorry Brother only kidding I have family in Tasmania,im just jealous its a beautiful place!

kilo likes this.
  13. Jamie watson

I didn't get my stack overnight, I got it over years,that's why I am making such good returns at the moment.i am not flush with cash,just carefully and methodical.so yes 4k is still not a small sum.

14. Jamie watson

I consider what that sum can make,not the sum itself,today I just happened to have the day off and so did some more buying

15. REDBACK

Jamie I learnt the hard way that returns don't hit the ledger unless I take profits.
    Are we all good?

16. Jamie watson

I am well connected as a buyer both here and overseas.just not much of a seller,yet

17. REDBACK

We are here to help when your ready to sell.

adze67 likes this.
  18. Boyscout

Boyscout Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I can appreciate where you coming from @Jamie watson, i can tell you that the majority of stackers on this wonderful site are honest down to earth individuals who go out of there way to help not only each other where they can but also new members of the site no matter how long new members have been stacking for.
    Having an all out verbal slugfest with well intentioned and well established members of the site is not something i would recommend especially if you want to be buying from them or trying to sell to them at a later stage.

I can tell you that on this site a Buzz is an unconditional purchase. In other words you agree to the sellers terms.

If you have questions or want to Negotiate on price or postage or Bulk shipping etc then the correct process is to note nothing and send the seller a message or to type PM sent.

Then give the seller adequate time to respond

I think this can either escalate further for no beneficial reason or we can try to reign it in and move on and continue doing what we do best

Stack them ounces

19. Jamie watson

No I will escalate it,I know the right people to have the forum investigated for breaches of the trade practices act.no problem, I'm out a here.

20. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:rolleyes:

66rounds and Boyscout like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.