Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^^ Nice spike :D

2. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thar she blows :D

3. Turk

Turk Active Member

Nice sailing men! We were watching Berg 23 with a glassy weather eye at 12:30pm just as we sat down to be eatin' our hard tack n' rum - and we rounded Berg 24 at 1:15pm.
    So that's 45 minutes between the bergs -- which is all fine and dandy of course, but let's not get complacent and let our high standards slip.
    For example, I've been hearin' rumours that some of ye have been watchin' TikToks when ye should be sailing, and someone left a lilac hydraflask outside the main galley this morning. Sksksk!

clear likes this.
  4. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

G'day Stackers, must be time to pop in here hey

been a good year apart from the corona's, but that has presented endless opportunity's to make a quid(so i did/and still doing/? lol)

Shaddam IV, adze67 and BlackSheep like this.
  5. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the boat did not touch the water for a moment

6. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is what I expect from the MSM today / tonight re gold making new all time USD highs.

[​IMG]

Turk, mongrelmaple and Holdfast like this.
  7. mongrelmaple

mongrelmaple Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That, or articles that do briefly mention it, to then immediately suggest they sell it since it’ll be “at its top” and to not get caught selling on the drop. And how “volatile” it is compared to stocks :D

Turk, BiGs and Oddjob like this.
  8. Southerner

Southerner Active Member Silver Stacker

Cap'n Turk, aye rememer a long long long time ago wee past an dangerus island wot ad sirens on it. An we lashed oursefs to tha mast so as not to get lured by dat butiful singing of dem ladies. An one of de crew went on de island but neva come back. Fing is I don member wot islan it wos. Is we in danger agin?

9. BlackSheep

An wot a luvverly song thay sanged suthna

I spent a while on Berg 34 affer been shot from ships canon or summit - woz full of rum ana lime anakokunut for most of it so carnt rightly recorl the detayls o the matter

10. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Berg 25 be sighted an orf the starboard bow. Da ship be cuttin a wake lik de old days. Gud ta be seein some long lost crew returnin.
    USD 24.99

Shaddam IV and adze67 like this.
  11. Turk

Turk Active Member

Aye Southerner, many be the dangers and perils we have faced in this ten year voyage to Treasure Island. And tis a wise pirate indeed who remembers the dangers of yesteryear in order to avoid them.
    And well I remembers the time of the great mast lashing. It was late in the evening of 28-OCT 2011 when I meself was firmly lashed to the mizzen mast to avoid the cries of those silky voices that would temp a good pirite to go out and short silver. Shiver me timbers it gives me goose bumps to remember it even now! I was up there for days!

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...-spot-watchers-spot.7611/page-120#post-237834

Fortunately, those dangers still await us Southerner, for it was around Berg 35 that such scurvy dangers abounded. We are now 10 icebergs away from that treacherous place so we is quite safe for now.

And ye yorself have changed much since those old days too, mighty Southerner. I remember the fateful day when Dr Karlov replaced yor missing paw, then gave you that tummy tuck and a saggy face lift.
    Ye was just a scurvy old dog back then -- but today ye are as handsome a pirit as ever drew a rusty cutlass.
    southerner.jpg

SPOT: USD $25.55

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Southerner and adze67 like this.
  12. Turk

Turk Active Member

Aye Black sheep, yor wooly-headed ways was always a source of much merriment to all aboard, but it was not de rum ana lime anakokanut that ye was sipping that night as I recall:

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...-spot-watchers-spot.7611/page-120#post-237234

Nay, 'twas the nuclear fuel for our outboard motor that ye was chugging upon that fateful night.

BlackSheep likes this.
  13. Seedcoin

Seedcoin Well-Known Member

May I suggest to those interested in this acceleration of fear and lies in the government and media to listen to Larry Cook, his book and several he recommends are life changing. “Calm before the Storm”, “Plague of Corruption”, “Crooked”, “Curing the Incurable” All for your benefit.

Turk likes this.
  14. BlackSheep

Aye but I ad fergotten abowt that Cap'n. Me 'ead aint been the same since that night o_O

saylen on the mighty Ship SS along with yerself an the rest of the croo 'as been an honner ana privlig. A sheep could never hope to av more advencher an finer croomates than we did on those stormy night 10 year ago.

Should I fire up the owtboard Cap'n? We got any o' that R.U.M in tha hold or is it full er plunder?

adze67 likes this.
  15. Turk

Turk Active Member

Aye Blacksheep, tis an honour to have such a domesticated ruminator such as yerself trotting the decks amongsts us!

Me thinks the owtboard might be a pretty slick idea right now. We had ten thousand thundering typhoons yesterday and they blew us clear back to Berg23. Blistering Barnacles!

However we are down to our last barrel of R.U.M isotopic uranium in heavy deuterium fluid right now because some 'entreprenoor' amongst us turned the rest of it into 'Everlasting glow sticks' after we attended that small business seminar called "Side Hustles for Pirates: How to Become a Gig worker and Drop-shipper when you only have a wooden leg." I tried to tell him that it might be hard to start a pyramid marketing scheme in the middle of the ocean but he pointed out that his "Bottom of the harbour" hustle worked a treat back in the 80's - so who am I to argue with such success?

Besides BlackSheep, ye has always been mighty handy for a woolly creature with no opposable thumbs. Make sure ye checks de titanium plugs and sleeves and don't spill any black oil on yer nice woolly fleece, or ye may end up looking like a slicked back 50's rocker.

I think you will find the owtboard stowed down with Dr Karlov. He was last seen using it to blend and bottle bulk quantities of rum n lime anakokonut. (Yet another entreprenoor!)

SPOT USD $24:40

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    BlackSheep likes this.
  16. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

Be keepin' an eye out for that pirate Deutschebankbeard, talk is he is about.....he be a dead eye and will have you holed below the water line and sinkin' before you know it. More than likely to sneak up in the night...probably tonight. get some rest now laddies and get those pumps and life boats ready.

17. Turk

Turk Active Member

I want to echo Seedcoin's message. I know Dr Mikovits , and she is very kind and honest and brave. Her book “Plague of Corruption” is hard to obtain in book form now but it will open your eyes to many things. Read.my.lips.

If the other books mentioned are of a similar quality then they will be fantastic too.

My very sincere thanks to Seedcoin for bringing them to my attention. I will look into them today.

adze67 likes this.
  18. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Still more rains in China.
    EeQkrBLXgAAYEq-.png

Spots:
    Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.00.40 pm.png

Holdfast likes this.
  19. Turk

Turk Active Member

Gold just passed USD $2,000 per ounce for the first time ever.

Spot USD $25.73

BlackSheep, Silverling and jultorsk like this.
  20. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6 AM round up.

KITCO Silver USD: $26.07
    KITCO Silver AUD: $36.37

KITCO Gold USD: $2,016.40
    KITCO Gold AUD: $2,814.90

jultorsk likes this.