DONE! Coronavirus Black Swan - Silver shield proof mini mintage

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by STKR, Jul 16, 2020.

1. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I see the value in what your saying and the collapse of the financial system is going to be good for many assets. I think most PM's will behave as an excellent preserver and transfer of wealth if we enter into a new Monetary paradigm. I can Invision many opportunities to take advantage of rapid price movements over the next 5 years, however, the real excitement for me is looking beyond that in the 10-15 year + arena.

What scares me the most is the unsustainable population growth vs the amount of resources we have on earth. Something has to give and it spells bad news for the majority. The UN Agenda 2030 gives a good insight to what may be coming over the next 10 years. We should be appreciating the times we have today because I think life as we know it will cease to exist for many many years to come. Have you ever seen the underground cities for the rich and powerful? They make a lot more sense today.

Killerbala, Krakked789 and Drdoz like this.
  2. Krakked789

Krakked789 Well-Known Member

Damn, I didn't think of buying allocated during that time. I was looking everywhere for physical silver when the solution was staring me in the face. In fact, I own some allocated from several years back, which makes me kick myself even more! You're a smart cookie!

Actually, the reason I was smiling was because you made me tempted to purchase some swans. I looked around a bit and couldn't see any available. Damn! :D

Oh well, I can console myself by the fact that I was buying silver left, right and centre last year in March when you could basically name your price! Can't win them all...

3. Drdoz

Drdoz Member

You are on the money with UN Agenda 2030. What’s funny is it’s in plain sight and people are unaware of what’s to come. They are literally telling you their goals. But one needs to question how are such goals attainable. Definitely agree we should appreciate what we have right now.
    I’m aware that those cities exist and read a bit on them. How can I view them ? If you have a link that’d be great!

Shlomo Goldberg, adze67 and STKR like this.
  4. Krakked789

I tend to think that this idea has come from the technocrats. It's a justification for depopulation.

I think this could potentially be a thriving, abundant planet - and I think it was once. I recently heard that there's some evidence - of course, not shared in the mainstream media - that the planet once had over 100 billion people.

This is just hearsay though. I would need to see the evidence to substantiate these claims.

adze67, Drdoz and STKR like this.
  5. Krakked789

6. STKR

If you look at the known reserves of each metal, things become quite clear that our advanced world cannot continue at the pace it is for much longer, especially with a growing population at current rates.

I've spent a good portion of my time researching ancient civilizations. The site at gobekli tepe in turkey has large monolithic structures that couldn't have been created with the tools mainstream historian's claim to have been available in that time. This was work from an advanced civilization, dates back over 11,000 years ago was literally buried intentionally, possibly to serve as a time capsule for future civilizations. There is massive evidence to suggest a cataclysmic event occured between 11,600 - 12,800 years ago. Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson have some excellent things to say on this topic.

So, as far as it being possible for populations of 100 billion to exist on planet earth in a sustainable way, I completed agree that it can. However, not in the way we have structured our societies and economies, specifically in the developed countries.

Tombeet, Krakked789 and Drdoz like this.
  7. STKR

Krakked789 likes this.
  8. Krakked789

$12 for shipping

STKR likes this.
  9. STKR

Here's a few. Just look them up though. All I did was use google and YouTube to Search.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/billionaire-bunkers-shelter-wealthy-during-apocalypse-2019-6?amp

Can you imagine the ones we don't know about? Ones that aren't publically advertised?

I hope they remembered to stock vitamin D tablets!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    Boyscout and Drdoz like this.
  10. Krakked789

It's so sad. It really does feel like the sh*t is about to hit the proverbial fan...and the 1 percenters won't be anywhere near the fan when it happens...

The funny thing is that living in that underground bunker is, in my opinion, hell compared to the modest life that I currently lead...

Drdoz and STKR like this.
  11. mongrelmaple

mongrelmaple Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure if still available, but I’d be interested in one if it is!

12. STKR

It would be on a 'next in line' basis. I have had expressed interest in all coins/medals on offer, however, that doesn't mean when the time comes they will be taken. @Silverling is #1 next in line and you would be #3, just to give you an idea of where your interest would be placed. I may even decide to offload more as I bought 10 in total and offered 7 for sale.

When the time comes, I'll let you know if there are anymore available for you to purchase.

FOR ANYONE NOT WANTING TO MISS OUT ON THIS OFFER, THERE ARE OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON EBAY FOR A SIMILAR PRICE RANGE.

@Silverling @mongrelmaple

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    MattyJoe and Silverling like this.
  13. STKR

I have a vinyl cutting machine and made some cool vinyl stickers to go on my custom Black Swan display box.

Screenshot_2020-07-25-22-51-38-47.png

14. Meg

Meg Guest

Hi. Id like to order one to please. Will you let me know when they arrive please?

Krakked789 likes this.
  15. Krakked789

Sorry, mate - I completely missed this great post. Yes, the cat's out of the bag for those that have eyes to see the cat! LOL

Yes, in the way we have structured our societies and economies, the world cannot sustain 7 billion, let alone 100 billion. One might even suggest that if it's unsustainable, then it's probably a good time to unleash some sort of catastrophe - say an artificially created virus, real or imagined - on the minions.

The thing is - who is the "we" that has created this world of scarcity? It's a rhetorical question. The time for creating a new paradigm is here. Or reclaiming the old one.

Cheers.

STKR likes this.
  16. Krakked789

I caved just before the spike in prices and bought two 2020 Perth Mint swans.

STKR likes this.
  17. STKR

Did you not just lose your shit at me and call me a dickhead? Do you not remember stating that you'd never buy anything from me in the future, EVER? This was just a couple of days ago!!
    You might have a memory like a goldfish, but I don't.

That would be a NO, Meg.

18. Meg

Meg Guest

Oh i see.. I didmt realise it was you. I actually wpuldnt take it if it was free, given your shjt two days ago. This site needs a " block a dickhead feature",

STKR likes this.
  19. Meg

Meg Guest

Perfect.. Ignore button will do fine! Youre still a dickhead btw

STKR likes this.
  20. STKR

I think you made a wise decision. They only make 5,000 Gold Swans and 25,000 silver for the global community each year. Aren't the silver lunars up to 250,000?
    People in the states and UK are waking up to the significance of this coin. I'll probably be keeping mine forever.

Krakked789 likes this.