Perth Mint Mother & Baby 2020 - CHECKOUT LOOP HOLE?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Scrubs, May 28, 2020.

1. Scrubs

Scrubs Active Member

Hey everyone,

The Perth Mint currently states that the Mother & Baby 2020 coins are "Currently out of stock". However, if you scroll down to "Presentation" there is a hyperlink to purchase an individual 2oz:

"This coin can also available for individual purchase here"

This is in stock, and I have been able to redo this for up to 10 coins. Haven't gone through with a purchase as I am low on cash flow but thought if anyone out there wanted more coins this could be viable. I am also unsure if you are actually allowed to checkout with purchase.

Let me know if this helps anyone.

Best

2. Scrubs

Scrubs Active Member

Alright, my friend managed to purchase 10 and made payment and everything went through. It is now showing "currently out of stock" so maybe he got the last 10?

I'll leave this post here for future reference and may help someone else with future purchases.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    KangaBanga and Silverling like this.
  3. KangaBanga

KangaBanga Active Member

Surprisingly the link does work. Perhaps there is like boxes of stock of perth mint coins sitting around from cancelled orders that they havent been bothered to list online as well.

4. Scrubs

Scrubs Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Must just be a bunch of cancelled orders haha. Seems like you gotta jump on the single purchases fairly quickly though. My mates purchase came the other day, all in plastic protective pouches.