PlanDemic, a film about the global plan to take control of our lives, liberty, health & freedom

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by willrocks, May 5, 2020.

1. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Pendragon

Pendragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks willrocks for bringing to our attention this game changer interview. Probably the most significant since Prof Garth Nicolson (the co-discoverer of the structure of cells) exposure of the cover up of Gulf war syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromylgia. Prof Nicolson wrote a work of "fiction" that gives a glimpse of the internal mechanics of US bio-weapon development: Project Day Lily. If you read his 2005 book you will not be surprised by the revelations in the video that you bring to our attention.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    willrocks likes this.
  3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SARS like corona virus. Lockdown for want of a better word. Treatment with hydroxychloroquine.... Years before....

How imaginative is Hollywood?

GoldenEye, Davros10 and Pendragon like this.
  4. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. Timmy88

Timmy88 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for sharing

Timmy

6. dross

dross Active Member

And now its been blocked on YouTube, didn't know the CCP ran YouTube Now'

willrocks, crewy and Holdfast like this.
  7. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

1for1, willrocks, crewy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Silver260

Silver260 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And now here on YouTube....

9. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

@willrocks, care to give a us a summary of this global plan as I don't want to watch this?

I'm always sceptical of anyone who asserts that there is a global plan because central planners are usually pretty shithouse at central planning. If they were tasked with organising a strip show for a buck's party you can rest assured that they'd organise the bus, the venue and the party pies but forget to to arrange a stripper.

My usual explanation for what appear to be planned events arranged by elites or a cabal is that as humans we share a common story and a common experience - no matter the country in which we live. And the responses to those common experiences by our national governments are out of whatever playbook is in vogue and therefore tend to resemble each other. So whilst the military machine, the environmental machine, the crony-capitalist machine etc do engage in morally questionable tactics in order to further their own interests, and that these tactics resemble each other and give the outsider the view that there is a coordinated effort by powerful forces operating in the Deep State, there is in fact no Illuminati or elite pulling the strings of our political masters. It is just your common garden variety lobbying for political favour. And that happens at socio-economic level in society.

And offbeat media sites thrive on perpetuating the myth.

10. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

^^^ this.

I'm seeing a ton of anti-vax type content popping up in US FB groups. Same people that have been posting this video usually have "5G caused coronavirus" posts in their feed.

So which is it? Wuhan lab or 5G? Can't flog both conspiracies.

11. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wiki says:
    Mikovits has gained attention on social media for promoting her ideas about the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19, and claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu vaccine that was circulating between 2013 and 2015". One of her videos about the coronavirus pandemic was fact-checked by the website Maldita.es, which rated some of her claims as either false or not based in evidence.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits
    Her 2020 book is available.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  12. Silver260

Silver260 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Watch it, you may be suprised. I was expecting the usual far out conspiracy guff. But it's not. This is only an extract of what's to be a longer documentary, so who knows what the balance brings. It seems to be focusing on how corporations and governments are exploiting the situation, through fear.

Can't speak for here story, as I haven't looked into it. Interesting though.

1for1 and mmm....shiney! like this.
  13. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The problem is that Wikipedia has also become part of the "fake media" long ago, so we certainly can't rely on them for the truth.

1for1 and Silver260 like this.
  14. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not verified and posted as received!

WELL, WELL, WELL!! Isn’t it just an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the “CURE” for COVID-19....and here’s where it gets interesting China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID who has an office near Wuhan and you’ll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID....none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO. I know what your thinking! It’s just all a coincidence isn’t it! Oh, don’t let me forget the other coincidence that Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillary Clinton. Oh, silly me I forgot one more coincidence Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses......I sure am thankful it’s all just coincidences! Nothing to see here just keep moving along....WOW! No wonder Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine which has a 92% success rate...he was told to!!
    The Best Coincidences are always found when you follow the money..copied from Dee Lee

1for1, yuripuka, Timmy88 and 4 others like this.
  15. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

the state of the internet has created a situation where it is virtually impossible to find and know what the actual truth is. the waters are so muddied you can't see the truth if it was in front of your face. just so much to filter out.

16. willrocks

Firstly, the film may not be what you are expecting. It's not anti-vaccination, and does not mention anything about 5G.

The film is an interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits, a former medical researcher for a number of pharmaceutical companies. Judy exposes the incompetence and corruption in the pharmaceutical industry.

Judy claims that:
    • COVID-19 death stats are being grossly manipulated.
    • Hydroxychloroquine and zinc are effective treatments for fighting COVID-19, but have been suppressed by pharmaceutical industry because they are not profitable (cannot be patented). She also claims there have been various other treatments / drugs suppressed for the same reason.
    • COVID-19 was probably trained in a lab to infect humans. She was involved in similar experiments with Ebola.
    • Flu vaccines increase the odds by 37% of getting COVID-19 (based on a recent military study).
    • Wearing masks are ineffective for most people. They also weaken the immune system.
    • Staying isolated is ineffective, and weakens the immune system.
    • Closing beaches is insanity.
    • There are no dissenting voices allowed in society. Platforms shut them down, governments want to introduce laws to stop any dissension.

I personally don't believe there is any single group of people (Illuminati or elite) pulling strings. But it's quite clear that we live in a top-down control structure. The entire world is ruled by a very small number of people.

I do beleive many elite (possibly the majority) are united by common beliefs via a hidden religion, where they worship Satan / Lucifer. And that 'hidden hand' guides them toward implementing policies in lockstep.

1for1, crewy, Holdfast and 1 other person like this.
  17. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

When they think shape-shifting lizard people are responsible for creating 5g to give people Covid19 in an attempt to take over the planet, the inconsistencies of their statements= in regards to Wuhan and 5g are the least of the problems with their arguments lol

Silver260 likes this.
  18. willrocks

I seen the video in my FB feed too. But the person who posted it doesn't have any "5G caused coronavirus" posts. Additionally the video doesn't mention 5G.

So, I'm not sure if your Wuhan lab question is directed at this video, or the "5G caused coronavirus" posts you seen on FB?

You seem to be conflating two issues when there doesn't seem to be a link, except perhaps in your personalised FB feed?

1for1 likes this.
  19. mmm....shiney!

Thanks @willrocks, I think we've covered most of this elsewhere so I won't comment on any of the allegations she makes.

You seem to be contradicting yourself there. Yep, society is built upon a top-down authority structure, it's been like that forever, but it's less top-down than it used to be. As a libertarian I promote the ideas of a bottom-up style political system, and not arse-up as some like to argue.

Doesn't that necessitate you have to believe in God in order to agree with that theory?

20. mmm....shiney!

Her claims have been debunked on many platforms.