WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY YOUR SILVER FROM BULLION DEALERS .

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Steven, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Steven

Steven New Member

hey, guys, I have posted this video twice because I want people to know that they don't have to go to dealers and pay ridiculous prices for their silver . Sure I buy and sell silver but I couldn't care less if you buy from me or not . But what I do care about is my fellow silver collectors getting taken for a ride in terms of buying silver.

Currently, I buy 1oz coins from people for $28 a coin and that's $6 higher than what dealers will give you for them . But I'm not here to advertise this what I'm here for is to give you guys an example of how you can buy a lot of silver yourself without paying these ridiculous premiums . The reason why so many of you guys are getting charged these prices still even with the spot price at $24 is that you keep paying it . I got out of buying silver from the dealers a long time ago and as a result, my silver has grown massively and I have saved thousands . Watch this video and don't fall for the hype that dealers spook.

How to get silver without premiums.
    1. offer to buy silver from people online at a price that is below premium prices.
    2. make sure your prices are fair so clients keep coming back.
    3. Don't buy from dealers or you will never get your money back (because of how high the premiums are).

Here is my video :

Midastouchofgold likes this.
  2. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What do you think we do here? Pay above dealer rates?
    The only dealer I buy from is Bullion Now. I pay their premium because I know if im desperate to sell they will pay me spot 24/7.
    I want them to make a profit so that their service can stay open for as long as possible. When their price is too high for me, I turn to the forums. Pickings here are much slimmer now that dealers offer spot buybacks.

If youre buying metals to make a profit, youre in the wrong game.

3. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

STKR and slavaja like this.
  4. Steven

Steven New Member

So you're saying you don't buy metals to make a profit ???. Then what is the point of buying metals? I haven't met one person to date that doesn't buy metals in the hope of someday making a profit .if you are buying your coins at $34 a coin then selling them to a dealer for $24 .your just essentially shooting yourself in the foot . I don't even know how to respond to your comment. I'm actually shocked ?. Bullion now prices are ok . But even they were selling hand of faith coins at $38 each I mean cmon that's just crazy . I admit I like the guys at bullion now and think they mean well but at the same time, they could lower their prices a bit. It was but a year ago I was paying $27 a coin for wedgetails.

5. Steven

Steven New Member

Holdfast likes this.
  6. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Holdfast and 66rounds like this.
  7. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No I buy metals to preserve purchasing power. I don't give a rat's ass about short term fiat profit. I can buy stocks and sell drugs for that. Much more fun than collecting pet rocks. If you are using metals to make a profit you need to hedge like a dealer and charge premiums like a dealer, unless of course you're ripping off people who don't know better by paying them less than spot??

8. LiverBird

LiverBird Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You mention you're a bullion dealer? What price over spot do you sell low premium silver bars for?

9. Steven

Steven New Member

I dont rip people off i pay them over spot actually .I think last time i checked i was paying $6 more than what dealers will pay you .So thats why i made my video because these dealers really are ripping people off when it comes to selling thier silver .I always make sure i pay over spot .

10. Steven

Steven New Member

I'm not a bullion dealer. I used to work for the mint years ago and started to study the market. I started off with 20 ounces of silver and began trading over and over till i grew my stack .its tough now these days to make a buck i must admit with these crazy premiums . That's why I made my video because I know too many people getting fleeced by dealers .If you knew how much these dealers actually paid for their silver it's actually ridiculous. Paying $38 for a hand of faith coin when its silver content is only $24 and let's say premium another $4 and then they hike the price up another $10.The problem is people are just uneducated and stupid . They think they are getting a deal when in actual fact they are getting taken for a ride.

11. Solidstacks1984

Solidstacks1984 Well-Known Member

Drake181 likes this.
  12. Steven

Steven New Member

Thats fine if you wanna be that way but im just making a point.If you wanna continue to be ripped off by all means go ahead .

13. LiverBird

You didn't answer my question.
    You stated in your OP that you buy & sell silver. So what price over spot do you currently sell your low premium silver bars for?

14. Solidstacks1984

Mate you just offered a well established member of our community 260bucks for 13oz some premium items It looks more like your trying to rip our community off just calling it for what it is sorry a spade looks like a cucumber from where you sit

spannermonkey and WSF like this.
  15. Steven

Steven New Member

I dont buy silver bars mate because they are too easy to fake .I only deal in coins .

16. Steven

Steven New Member

I was never planning on buying it to be honest .I just threw out a price that i would pay if i was planning on making a profit .Most the silver guys i know on the scene dont buy silver to sit in thier house for 10 yrs they buy it to make a profit or a turn over after a year or two .You are calling it wrong then if thats your opinion .I dont need to sell silver to silver stacker members i have enough clients .Actually i got too many my phone never stops .So yeh your very wrong .

17. Solidstacks1984

18. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Someone pass me the popcorn

19. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Thanks Donald.

7B23209C-3888-4E62-8788-1AB2FD7725A9.jpeg

Silver260 and Solidstacks1984 like this.
  20. LiverBird

Mate you offered a member here $20 per ozt for some bars they were selling on this very website tonight :confused: