$3000 GOLD WITHIN 2 WEEKS ?? YES OR NO ??

Discussion in 'Gold' started by 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man, Mar 24, 2020.

1. mongrelmaple

mongrelmaple Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Exactly. I live in a share house, and all the other housemates have TVs in their rooms except me. I just make do with my old iPhone, that’s all I need.

66rounds, sgbuyer and Silver260 like this.
  2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

gold dealer staff got bored

[​IMG]

3. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

The point I was trying to make is that you can't argue that something is "cheap" by comparing an arbitrary unit price like an Oz.
    It's like people trying to argue that $1 share is "cheap" compared to a $100 share.

Krakked789 and sgbuyer like this.
  4. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

These guys not even trying to take a proper 'totally-baller high stakes gambling' photo.

The first thing I noticed was one 'player' holding 4 cards, while his 'opponent' is holding 5.

I've seen all manners of card games that gamblers stake money on, from the Monte Carlo to gambling dens - this doesn't resemble any of them.

Then I see the eye-roll-inducing Hollywood poker hands - an incomplete Royal Flush (wheres the K?!) up against Four Of A Kind.

If they are gonna fake betting with US$400,000 worth of gold, at least pay $200 for a proper layout on green felt to cover up that worn-as table.

One more thing: casualwear, seriously?

Krakked789 likes this.
  5. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think hydrogen will, after all is said and done, be the winning technology. EVs will be the 'beta vhs' technology. It's because the infrastructure is already on the path of least resistance.
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/en...aft-hydrogen-strategy-ahead-of-eu-presidency/
    https://newatlas.com/automotive/bmw-toyota-hydrogen-fuel-cell-powertrain-prototype/

Krakked789 likes this.
  6. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

7. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure about that, but the existing fuel distribution infra is easier to adapt to from gasoline to hydrogen, not so with electricity. That's just my 2 cents, I'm not claiming to be an expert.

8. Krakked789

Krakked789 Well-Known Member

You're right. No need to push, so much. The "virus" will do all the pushing and the people will happily accept the solution.

Silver260 likes this.
  9. Krakked789

I started to pick it apart too, then I remembered it's humour...

10. Krakked789

You could be right. I'm open to anything. Nevertheless, you can bet they'll be controlled via AI with a microchip developed by Elon Musk, the Google pr*cks, Bill Gates...etc.

jultorsk likes this.
  11. Krakked789

You've basically summed it up. It's a massive power grab. The thing I'm most amazed at is the lack of questioning. The solutions that they're rolling out are going to be far worse than any pandemic. In fact, the solutions up to now may already be far worse. The virus has driven a wedge through societies globally. I read that suicide rates are up and I even heard somewhere that on one day alone in Australia there were 21 suicides as a result of this lockdown. If anyone knows about this and has a source for the information, it would be greatly appreciated. If true, this number of suicides is almost half of the overall deaths in Australia that have supposedly resulted from the virus.

My bet is that there will be an easing of the lockdown. In my opinion, this will be a window in which people will need to make some really tough decisions. After a certain period, they'll dial it up again and make the lockdown even worse.

Regarding the physical price of gold and silver, I think a lot of it is dependent on the move towards a cashless society and the prospect of negative interest rates and/ or bail-ins. As for the paper price, they'll keep it suppressed. They don't want any exits.

TreasureHunter and 66rounds like this.
  12. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

If they are pushing towards a cashless society faster than expected, then what sense does it make to stack PM's?
    (I'm not saying "it makes no sense", I am trying to find a sense!)

13. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No different to now. 95% of all my current purchases and sales are electronic bank transfers anyhow. You can still make profits and losses on your metals, the only difference is that it can all be traced. I'm sure there are many others like me who don't live in capital cities and just can't do f2f cash transactions.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    Silver260 likes this.
  14. Krakked789

Once we're cashless, then the bankers have complete control of your fiat. Then they will start instituting negative interest rates and bail-ins and people will attempt to run for the exits.

15. TreasureHunter

The movie "In Time" comes to my mind. Time could be a currency as well... and it could also mean life.
    Digital currency could be similar: life resource. If they cut it, you're dead.

The elimination of physical currency will be equal to "chipping". We'll be cattle. (Well, we kind-of are already...)

I am hearing more and more about "universal basic income". It's disgusting. Yet, people around me rejoice. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
    People think it's like a coupon or gift certificate.

It's like when "soylent green" is being brought to the sheeple and they kill each other for it.
    Credit is the same thing.
    Single-use LED TV's are eerily similar.

They give you "things" and will keep taking them away. One will have to run and drool to get it and they will keep moving the pole.

Carrot on a stick.

Single-use smartphones, digital currency, Netflix, short-lifespan cars (modern cars are not like the ones in the 1960's - those were able to function for 40-50 years).

All we do is run after things and we'll never get enough. And they will keep moving the pole (latest iPhone, latest edition of Windows, latest car model etc.).

Slavery.

[​IMG]

madaw1 and Krakked789 like this.
  16. Krakked789

Great post. Especially the bit about universal basic income. The masses are lauding these buffoons in government for "great leadership". There's no sense of the consequences, no critical thinking, no questioning. Most of the people I know are completely oblivious to what's truly going on, even though it's staring them right in the face. They deny that anything beyond the mainstream narrative could be happening. All these years of cynicism towards politicians and media, yet they buy the lies without the least bit of thought. It's possibly the biggest shock I've had from the situation.

TreasureHunter likes this.
  17. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

According to our Prime Minister this situation can last at least another 6 month-it's good for Government(any Government) to keep heard of sheeps lockdown in their homes,so it's better to feed them with propaganda news ....

Krakked789 likes this.
  18. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

I agree--Not many people are on this level of awareness to think like this Bravo!-new world order approaching us very fast.....

Krakked789 likes this.
  19. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just for a change in discussion....

Gold price back above USD1700 overnight...actually USD1723 now and AUD climbing back into 0.64 territory.

66rounds and STKR like this.
  20. TreasureHunter

Now it slumped back to the 1560's.