So what's China's next move?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Silver260, Mar 15, 2020.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

China would be watching countries got taken over and defeated by the coronavirus
    some countries just gave up before trying

2. dross

dross Active Member

Well msn would love me, went shopping and felt a growing desire to punch Asians in the face, well the ones taking selfies and laughing in the empty toilet roll racks. Anti-Asian ? no, wouldn't matter who was their doing that i would have felt the same only thing is it was only Asians. Guess i should suck it up and be a good sock puppet for the politically correct ding bats. In the mean time a care giving was trying to explain to a lady in a wheelchair (looked to be in her 80"s) that their were no pain killers left on the shelves.

I'm surprised they haven't started relocating confirmed cases into all those ghost city's, out of sight to deal with however they feel they need to.

3. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

what do we have to worry about.. ask Joe Hockey
    MINING BOOM!!!
    HOUSING BOOM!!!
    BOOM...
    BOOM...
    BOOM!!!
    [​IMG]

4. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

5. alor

6. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Some politically correct dingbat has probably granted the old "looked to be in her 80's" lady in a wheelchair a pension. With that comes a card that grants holders to subsidies or discounts on certain items.

The Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme is one of the entitlements of a concession card holder. This allows them to purchase many medications for a discounted price. Amongst these is paracetamol which can be bought with prescription in packs of 100 from a pharmacy for around $6. I believe this applies to all eligible people, including people of Asian heritage and even people with racist views.

Maybe that's what the "care giving" person was talking to the old lady.

7. dross

dross Active Member

As long as she meets certain requirements, yes but not knowing her from a bar of soap i couldn't tell you however that was not the point.

8. Silver260

Silver260 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

When I originally posted this thread, I was interested in why China hadn't yet made any sort of fiscal / monetary move.

But I think the events of the last few days have answered my questions. The west is currently embarking on a montetary ( and fiscal ) path like nothing we've ever seen. Central Banks have signalled, and stated outright, that they will stop at nothing to prop up the system.

The pent up demand, when released, will surely be astonishing?. How many more trillions are going to be floating around in the system?

I now believe China is simply sitting back and waiting. It will make its move when it thinks the time is right.

Shaddam IV and Silver Soul like this.
  9. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So they take medical equipment from some countries and give to others. Governments... take from one had and give with the other, it's the only thing they know how to do.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/d5324e3676d38af509d5ac25c56e7cec

Silver260 likes this.
  10. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

11. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

I would be willing to bet it wasnt because China had a lack of these supplies, It would purely be to leave us in a situation where we were short of supplies.
    destroy our economy and they can come in and buy up during the giant fire sale we will no doubt have.
    the slower the recovery the better it benefits those commy shit bags

leo25 likes this.
  12. Ipv6Ready

We won't recover in your generation, we are headed for Venezuelan implosion

sammysilver likes this.
  13. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Chinese government will be quietly waiting for the Australian government and the ABC to panic Australia into a financial collapse and then they will come in with “One Belt One Road” loan traps. And the ABC and the unions and the Greens will welcome them.

make no mistake, I am talking about the CCP when I make these remarks, not the Chinese people whom I hold in high regard as a race, my experience with the Chinese in general is that they are really cool people and I love dealing and working with them, love their work ethic, their enthusiasm and their family values.

leo25, Ipv6Ready, sammysilver and 3 others like this.
  14. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Silver260 likes this.
  15. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Overt Expansionism.
    The super-powers are watching closely at the biological warfare response.
    The intelligence gathered will be closely scrutinized, biological war games will become the flavor of the year, you'll see more dollars (You won't really, it will be black-ops) spent world wide on biological preparedness. (Weaponizing)
    Businesses will grow out of this, countries will be stronger and more reliant on themselves.
    You'll see Eastern influence grow in those countries who need medical equipment, finance and logistical support but there will be a price to pay.
    The race for the vaccine (I think they already have it) and who gets it first will be a game changer for those involved, they'll be recruited.
    The tensions involved may cause dramatic political shift which could cause new alliances and old alliances crumble.
    Those countries in the Northern Hemisphere who allow their workforce to "re-start" during the "off-flu-season" will get a head start on the Southern hemisphere countries who are going into their flu season and who have turned off their fit work-force.
    The combination of a North vs South and the East vs the West is going to cause turmoil in trade and hence the trade war will escalate until countries organize a strategy that is suited to using their own resources.
    A communist government can act quickly to meet the outcomes it decides regardless of what public opinion thinks.
    A Capitalist system has more hurdles to over-come and they have a population where every person on average has 1.2 bang-sticks.
    If the East starts up quickly, you could see their currency being sought after; if the West falters and, their working folk stay at home, the worlds dominant currency could take a hit.
    If the western folk don't have money to buy, the companies that have stockpiles will be forced to reduce prices hence deflation.
    If the East doesn't have a market to sell, their currency could be trashed.
    If we see more destabilization of the markets, you may see more military, you might see the South China see built up, you could see political pressure on main Islands off the East coast of the East and also the Rising Sun. The Pacific Island nations will be pressured by the East; if that happens, you might see a few subs and carriers move into areas of concern.
    If the Arabian Peninsula oil producers and the Ex KGB boss might cause supply problems to Europe which could cause more destabilization.
    We have small nations relying on big nations to look after them but what big nation will the little ones choose?
    We have broke nations lending money to broke nations and a printing press pumping out trillions; what could go wrong?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Shaddam IV, Silver260 and heartastack like this.
  16. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The world should call coronavirus/covid 19 the China virus from now on to shame the CCP for letting this bio weapon out of it's lab in Wuan.

leo25 and Holdfast like this.
  17. silverhair

silverhair Well-Known Member

They thanked us by buying all our medical supplies and sending them back to China, knowing full well the shit storm we were headed for.

Holdfast likes this.
  18. Ipv6Ready

It's a big middle finger, but what do you expect?
    We gave the Chinese the finger about HK and South Chinese Sea, called them our most dangerous enemy in military white papers.

Now that certified PPE are a restricted export in China, we just have to get them from our friends like America and Europe or buy uncertified ones from dodgy chinese private market.

Holdfast likes this.
  19. alor

US blame China on the toxic mask, China responded. There is no need to buy the toxic mask, hey UK with your toxic Prince. not sure how other people would respond to that? Toxic mask fit for a toxic Prince..

20. alor

more like toxic products recall, and compensations for the toxic exposure