Perth Bullion spin-off?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by bubblebobble2, Oct 11, 2019.

1. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yep, that is the case whether goldpass or unallocated, each minimal withdrawn are 1oz pieces.
    Buying and selling spread between both are apparently the same and the fabrication fees to take physical delivery are also the same between the different options.

So, basically both are the same with the goldpass being more at your fingertips and more user friendly set up wise in relation to bank accounts linked to it etc.
    With the spread of buying and the fabrication fees, is it worth setting up these accounts? I see the advantage for me as I see it as a 'savings account' adding a little at a time and also not having the issue of holding physical.

66rounds likes this.
  2. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

If you don't need to trade with other people then there is no point in GoldPass, the unallocated (or allocated) depository option is what you want for a "saving account" type gold holding.

66rounds and StewyD32 like this.
  3. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

beyondfiat and 66rounds like this.
  4. nutshell

nutshell Active Member

5. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Surprised you haven't heard of KuCoin before

They're actually one of the more popular exchanges, and their token is within the Top 75 in terms of Market Cap

Binance opened an AUD gateway recently too, so we don't need to use AUS based exchanges nowadays - well we have more choice now

Stoic Phoenix likes this.
  6. pennys

pennys Member

I lost a fair bit of ETH on Kucoin when it started probably exactly 2 years ago.

2 problems I see here. 1st is there are already so many paper gold options (actually, wasn't there already a gold erc20 based on some singaporean mint - arb opportunity)? 2nd is PMGT is an ethereum asset therefore targeted at retail speculators instead of being a Liquid asset targeted at institutions.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  7. nutshell

nutshell Active Member

Radar hasn't been looking in that area but recently I've been thinking about finding something else to do with some fiat.