Silver as medicine - truth or conjecture?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Krakked789, Feb 1, 2020.

1. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Taking colloidal silver for candida can be deadly. Once albicans takes a foot hold it can become antibiotic resistant. Probiotics were a smart move as if there are good bugs to compete for nutrients, bad bugs often don't survive to form colonies.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    madaw1 likes this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

For yeast infection, You can try taking Asafoetida, a natural antifungal spice and at the same time cut down on sugar and avoid processed food and white bread. Plus yogurt, the yogurt I get from Singapore are virtually all from Australia, some brands work better than others. From experience, good yogurt is better than probiotic supplements.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    madaw1 and 66rounds like this.
  3. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

I think so.

4. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

We've worked out this long time ago with 100 percent success rate. No sugar,no process food and only home made yogurts and fermented food like beetroots,cucumber and many more. Probiotic supplements is another money ripping exercise from Big Pharma- They have produced few years back couple of million organismus in one capsule,now they can produce billions-I've got one with 100 billions. But this not on-to many organismus like for example lactobacillus acidophilus in this amount can take over some others and you are sick to the rest of your life-on top of this you have to pay around $100 for 60 capsules or more for the privilege to be sick on your own expense...

Krakked789, sgbuyer and 66rounds like this.