FREE 10 oz. SILVER GIVEAWAY (No Purchase Required)

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Mint Silver Coins, Oct 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mint Silver Coins

Mint Silver Coins Well-Known Member

This is a Serious and Genuine Offer !!

I will give 10 oz. of Silver (Free inc. Postage)

to anyone who can refute* my claims as false, in the following post:

please click on this link:
    https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...you-really-must-read-this.93507/#post-1106822

Conditions:
    You must have watched the attached videos
    You must have read the attached articles
    * Prior to any attempt to refute the claim

If you have a Mortgage ... want to get a Mortgage ... have a Car Loan, Business Loan or any type of Loan
    YOU MUST READ THIS POST

This post has been created to raise awareness ...
    This has been a Community Service Announcement :cool:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  2. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That’s putting your money on the table. Nice.

3. Mint Silver Coins

And please keep an eye out in the next week, for my upcoming articles ...
    provided as Community Service Announcements for the Silver Stackers :cool:
    with more 10 oz. Free Giveaway Offers ... for anyone able to refute them

WHAT THE BAIL IN, CASH BAN & NEGATIVE RATES - REALLY MEAN TO YOU !! :oops:

GOLD BACKED CRYPTO CURRENCY - YOUR WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE !! :eek:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We are resorting to click baiting on SS now? no thanks

5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I haven't yet watched the video's but I read what you wrote. It's interesting but I'm not so sure I believe it. What I wanna know is have you walked your talk and can you provide evidence of what you said i.e. you have done this and got away with it? You do that to the community's standard and I'll give you 10oz of silver.

6. Mint Silver Coins

Gonzo, Hi, by coincidence I have had the same offer made by another member
    No-one has to believe it ... but no one can refute it

Take Care :)

7. Mint Silver Coins

Stoic, Hi, it's not click bait ... it is a genuine offer
    if anyone can refute it

I was just simply trying to raise awareness ... of the issue of Bank Fraud,
    and that those under mortgage stress ... may be helped by the information

And if anyone could prove it's not true ... I truly would give them 10. oz Silver

Anyway ... Take Care :)

8. sctpc

sctpc Active Member

Not that ive dealt with Banks for over 10 years, Since a bank tried to steal a Business (lucky I had the cash to payout) the best person to show how corrupt Banks are would be Denise Brailey, she a smart lady who can make the banks poop there pants, But with the Government supporting the banks it will always be a case by case and Nondisclosure attached to keep it quiet.

66rounds likes this.
  9. Stoic Phoenix

You skirt the question like a slick snake oil salesman.
    You haven't done it clearly, you cant prove its been done and your only leg to stand on against this is we cant refute it?
    That argument doesn't hold water. If you make a claim you should be able to PROVE it.

I can rattle off 10 claims without blinking that you could not possibly refute...it however does not make them true.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    mongrelmaple likes this.
  10. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Firstly, I'm not going to go into the issue of the property sector, property bubbles etc, only the statement made in your thread...thread link below along with excerpt from same.....and yes I did read the articles and watch the vids.

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...r-want-to-be-you-really-must-read-this.93507/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE WITH A CURRENT MORTGAGE ... NEEDS TO READ BELOW !!

Go into your bank and ask for your LAF ... Loan Application Form ... that you signed ... they might tell you to naff off ... but come back at them, with a FOIA Freedom of Information Act application ... and they must hand it over.

If they don't have it ... the mortgage and loan application have been separated ... so you can ask for your home loan to be cancelled, anyway.

And if they do provide it ... there is a damn good chance, that you will pick up something fraudulent on the loan application (especially Low Doc Loans) ... as many of them "upgraded" your wages earnings, job title, inflated assets, investments, secondary signature, etc. without your knowledge or consent ... to get the loan passed easier ... (just so they could get their commission)

When you find the discrepancies (aka FRAUD) make an appointment to see the manager ... and tell him you would like him to cancel your loan due to fraud committed by the Mortgage Broker / Bank Employee. If the Manager, dares try to say "No" (as a bluff) ... repeat yourself LOUDER ... so all the other customers can hear ... he will soon usher you into a private quiet office.

The loan will be cancelled and the house is yours scot-free ... there were a few landmark cases that went through court ... and they don't want a stampede ... so they keep it hush, hush ... and just cancel the home loans of the people ... who call them out as Bankster Fraudster's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not dispute that some level of data / information manipulation or misrepresentation may / does occur in mortgage lending and possibly for the reasons you have outlined in your posts...re broker / banker wants their commission or bonus. I do not condone such practices.

Where I do refute your claim is that you have not considered the concept of "financial hardship" occurring as a result of the loan being made or the ability of the borrower/s to service the loan.

When a borrower commences a dispute process with a bank / lender there are processes for review of such within a bank and if not resolved to the borrowers (customers) satisfaction, they can then take their dispute to the "Financial Ombudsman Service Australia" (FOS) who will review, mediate and rule on such disputes.

In this regard, where you have made the statement (bolded in red above), re finding a discrepancy in your loan doc's ...get a free house. Simply finding a discrepancy in your loan doc's does not qualify for a cancelling of the mortgage and a "free house". If the borrower/s have benefited from a mortgage (or other form of loan), and have the ability to service the loan, FOS will not rule in the borrowers favour and cancel the mortgage or part thereof.

If someone is suffering financial hardship or ruin due to discrepancies made in the loan application without the borrowers approval / knowledge then FOS will take a different approach which may reduce mortgage value, cancel interest and fees payable, but mortgage principle remains or cancel the mortgage in fulll.

I refer to the following pages from FOS which outline lending conduct and maladministration and the second link which lists case studies which cover the issue you raise along with FOS's ruling.

https://www.fos.org.au/the-circular...ending-conduct-obligations-maladministration/

https://www.fos.org.au/resolving-disputes/case-studies/#Banking & Finance Case Studies Index

NSW Legal Aid also has some words on same. Refer to bottom of the page linked below.

https://www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/pub...-or-mortgage-broker-has-done-something-unfair

In short, finding a discrepancy in your loan doc's does not open up a free for all for those affected to have their loans cancelled. Financial hardship incurred by taking on and repaying the loan has to be demonstrated. Whilst something improper may have taken place when the loan doc's where being prepared, if you have benefited, stand to benefit and / or can service the loan, FOS will not tell the bank to cancel the loan / reduce or change to not charge interest etc.

If your position was correct, every lawyer in Australia would have been onto it by now and no lawyer would have a mortgage nor probably be able to get one as a result. Simply finding what could be considered fraud in mortgage / loan doc's will not result in someone getting a free house / reduce financial obligation unless hardship can be shown.

I suspect (as no case evidence has been produced to back your claim) that any mediation between a borrower and bank that resulted in a commercial settlement where the mortgage was cancelled, reduced in value had circumstances where financial hardship had / would occur and the mortgage value was less than the bad PR and fall into those case studies as noted by FOS.

If you can find evidence of someone who pays their mortgage / loan on time, and then found an error / fraud on their mortgage application and then got their mortgage / loan cancelled based on the premise you have noted, then provide same.

Until such time, your statement is incorrect and the links to Aust / NSW Govt depts show that.

11. Stoic Phoenix

^ boom ..10oz should go to @Oddjob

madaw1, STKR, herkyderky and 2 others like this.
  12. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

but i read it on the internets, shirley it must be true?

13. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wouldnt doubt if this is true at all. I'd have to study the laws myself to see about it because I'd like to know but I really wouldnt doubt it.

I called out the IRS almost 15 years ago and its added greatly to my stack, believe me!
    It wasnt easy and it took a little work but not work most would want. Most people care more about their big house and the big screen tv. Everyone is so brainwashed but they will eventually get a sniff of reality someday and then they will wish they had that $$ back. Or they can freely give away 25 percent of their hard earned income if they want I dont really care Haha. I made my decision already and that's all I have to do.
    If people only understood their RIGHTS and the actual LAWS it would make their lives much more productive and they would be richer for it, and less stressed, and not feel shitted on and like victims of theft, or all the above.
    The problem is most people are scared little babies and they dont take chances. A false sense of security is worth more than real freedom to the masses so they do what the massa says!
    Too much fear ingrained not much different than a slave mindset. And generations of it now.
    Or they say it makes them feel patriotic or that it's their "responsibility", I always love that one.
    Dont expect anyone to refute this or to try it. Take it from a guy like me. No one listens.
    Every year on tax day when most americans feel sick to their stomachs, i admire at my stack and say hell yeah. Now THAT is taking care of my family. Thanks for nothing IRS haha. Suckers.

Silver260 likes this.
  14. JohnnyBravo300

Not to sound like a total jackwagon, I do donate a small percentage because I dont have a problem with helping out.
    Many people get all their taxes back and dont pay anything at all but I do pay some when it's all said and done and I dont mind that part, although they get no papers to file from me or signatures on anything.
    Maybe it's just a different way of doing the same thing with a fraction of the money for them to waste. No thanks.
    When every piece of mail I receive from them contains threats of punishment for even the most innocent of offenses or even math errors?this creates major problems among other things.
    I've always been a law abiding citizen and I'm a veteran, free man and gun owner and as Doc Holiday put it, I wont be pawed at.

Of course none can get away from property tax, cell phone taxes, gas tax, sales tax, etc etc. Just more legalized theft.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  15. JohnnyBravo300

I really hate to say that about people but you guys know it's mostly true now. How many fellow stackers have you met? Or really like minded people?
    Even during the american revolution only a very small percentage were in favor or in support, even though they were suffering, and the patriots still won anyway so things start small and people wake up to it. Those guys literally had their NECKS on the line and were facing death and financial ruin if they lost or were caught and their families too.
    The best and least bloody way to win a war is to simply cut off supply and starve them out without a shot ever being fired. Just sayin.
    That's a prime scenario right there now. And that ain't the beer talkin neither. Starve the bastards. It's legal and its free!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  16. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have first hand experience dealing with FOS - now called the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

I can only speak of my experience from 2016 - 2018, and of the specific employees managing my case, but I firmly believe they are corrupt and are working with the financial institutions to provide them with favourable outcomes. The level of chicanery was shocking (to say the least), and there was no end to it.

I believe that, for most instances, using the FOS is a waste of time for any serious conduct breach (Like contract fraud). You are far better off seeking legal advise and pursuing a resolution through different channels.

66rounds likes this.
  17. Oddjob

@Mint Silver Coins last seen on forum 6 Nov 2019.....

I don't have much hope of old mate responding let alone coming good on his offer as per his post....but till then.

[​IMG]

66rounds, sctpc and serial like this.
  18. SteelHand

SteelHand Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

MSC is a female by the way........

19. sctpc

sctpc Active Member

So She has Not sent you the 10oz yet?

66rounds likes this.
  20. Oddjob

Thanks for the direction on this. My bad as I didn't pick up on the gender ID re her avatar.

Nope.....and to be honest, I never expected this individual to come good on their offer...I get more creditable emails from Nigeria with offers of free money....but if someone makes a truly outrageous and incorrect statement as did @Mint Silver Coins then one has to correct the record.

sctpc, openeyes and 66rounds like this.