Silver Stacker Members in Adelaide?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Avrit Reckless, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Avrit Reckless

Avrit Reckless New Member

Hi all, new to Silver Stackers and looking to network with some members from my neck of the woods. Any other fellow stackers from good old Adelaide?

2. milled

milled Active Member

If there is something you'd like to buy, I may be able to help. However at this time, this would be gold, rhodium, copper.

3. Avrit Reckless

Looking mainly for low premium Silver, I tend to prefer bars to minimize dead space in the SDB and safe. Until the offers for my Engelhard bar stop coming in and I can sell it then I will be looking for some fractional Gold as well.

4. milled

milled Active Member

I can understand that. Silver of all the precious metals has the most at this point to lose or gain percentage wise, but is a pain to store as it is so bulky and for that reason the costs can outweigh the risk of holding it.

Low premium silver in good quantity is thin on the ground here atm. Kicking myself a bit for not buying up bigger earlier this year but it still has to be securely stored and that costs.

5. milled

milled Active Member

As your interest is bars, they are low premium. Your main issue in Adelaide is the pp&h. There won't be many bar stackers in SA. Melbourne is probably best for this given it isn't that far.

6. Avrit Reckless

That is very unfortunate. Hopefully this thread gets some love, need to meet some local stackers.

7. milled

milled Active Member

I'd meet but probably not worth your time given your wishes. You'll find it quite barren considering your wishlist.