$27.00 silver!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Shaddam IV, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Shaddam IV and 66rounds like this.
  2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ouch! :eek:

3. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It really has been quite a rally the past few months. I'm equal parts glad and sad, but it has helped make me more aware of the true value of fiat. One day I can buy this much, but the next I can only buy this much. Now I set myself a weekly budget and I buy as much as I can with it regardless of spot.

Glass half full likes this.
  4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Happily over my breakeven now but I've only been stacking for a few years. Very fortunate to have missed the previous high and looking forward to it being eclipsed mightily. Of course we all would have loved to have stack more when the price was low and you could get kilos for $710... my cheapest kilo was $674 and that was from ABC... but that's just the terrible nature of hindsight. I guess what I'm interested in, is at what point do you sell some of your stack? Having missed the rocket ship to $50, I don't want to repeat and ride it all the way up and then all the way down. Personally I will wait and watch and if this is the great reset, then maybe the price for gold will be set at $10,000 and silver... maybe $150? At $150 I'll be selling, probably some on the way up to that as well. Ideally I'd love to see $600 silver (a 16:1 ratio assuming a $10,000 gold price).

66rounds likes this.
  5. 66rounds

I think if we see 30:1 (150 and 4500) we will be lucky. I don't give much credit to calls for 10k gold and 1k silver. Even if it hit that who would be buying?

6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I'll be cheering from the rooftops alongside all of us if we ever see 30:1. I am a proponent that the system is broken (QE, QT, soon QE4(forever), debasement of currency (more than it currently has been) and I think Donald Trump is driving towards this. Actually are there any Q followers on here?

shinymetal likes this.
  7. 66rounds

There are plenty on here. I don't count myself amongst them. I am but a simple man that sees gold as the best store of my wealth.

8. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

For it to "hit that" people have to have been buying in the first place. Buying doesn't magically stop at some arbitrary number.

66rounds likes this.
  9. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

WWG1WGA. WORLD WIDE.
    on the 5th of September Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan is going to sit in front of a house committee on homeland security!!
    I wonder what they could possibly have to ask him? How do you force the Q?
    Soon enough gold will not be measured in USD, but USD will be measured in GOLD!
    #HR5404 GOLD WILL DESTROY THE FED!!!

Gonzo likes this.
  10. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I like and boy have I missed 8Chan. I like it but honestly it better start habbening soon. I read this ZHedge article today (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ing-targeted-complex-4th-gen-warfare-campaign) and well it makes some good points although at its heart I cannot believe that TPTB couldn't have much more easily achieved what they wanted to achieve by installing Hillary. Unless of course they are truly scared of an armed populace and they wanted to take the guns before they took the rest of what we have. That or Trump does that and this is some game to doxx those who will never submit to the New World Order and we Q followers all end up in internment camps.
    Is Jim Watkins the one who could verify Q's authenticity? I think only Trump could do that.

11. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

oh and also WWG1WGA
    man I love that expression.... c'mon Q, bring the pain, right the wrongs!!

12. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

I don't think Jim will necessarily know who Q is, so yea, he can't confirm it in that way.
    But with Jim Jordan and Dan Crenshaw on the panel asking questions, it will be discussed for sure and in the aftermath of that, I expect Trump will be asked soon after.

Q has said this plan has been in the making for DECADES, imagine knowing all this (and more) for 30 years and not being able to even talk about it, it does get a bit frustrating at times that it isn't happening quicker, but "Timing is everything" there's no rush.

13. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Listening to Dan Crenshaw on Joe Rogan podcast and at the point where Dan's going on about the need to keep military in 100+ overseas bases and especially the middle east to insure 9/11 never happens again. Would love someone to ask Dan about Building 7 / video of the Pentagon being hit / etc etc.

Glenis likes this.
  14. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Well a new gold standard may see a re-incarnated Fed (or whatever) stating we're a buyer below $xxx and a seller above $xxx. That immediately establishes a new price threshold. But also just because the PM prices move dramatically up doesn't preclude people from buying it... they just get to buy less with what their fiat.

15. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who thought people would buy bit coin at $5000 or $10000 or $15000 and so on. People used to think $35 oz gold was expensive. I imagine you would buy some at that price.
    It’s subjective and it’s what you are used to.
    It will go much higher but who knows when. Maybe soon or maybe 20 years.

Edit to remove auto spell mistakes

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    66rounds likes this.
  16. Glenis

Glenis Member

I started in May and bought boring Silver Maples and then some Silver Eagles. I'm not really in it for a profit, it's my safety money in a SHTF event. Although if it ever reaches $600 - $1,00 I'll probably change my mind and greed will get the better of me. It's unlikely Aus or NZ will become Venezuela but I was reading something the other day where a man had got his family out of Venezuela for 40 oz of silver. So in truly dire circumstances, a little means a lot.

People buy Berkshire Hathaway at $300k per share.

17. 66rounds

That's called insanity, not safe haven investing :D

Glenis likes this.
  18. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nothing wrong with Maples and Silver Eagles.:) Beautiful coins and well known. I've be buying some myself of late.

19. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

thankfully i also bought under $20 so averaged down the cumulative oz price. will probably sell some but silver is not about a short term profit for me.

fishduck likes this.
  20. Silverman99

Silverman99 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wish I’d known that before I came over as I have a few tubes of those to part with

66rounds likes this.