The Central Bank scam........

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Oddjob, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I watched this tonight and learned a few things about Japan's issues of the post WWII and the 80/90's, the Asia currency crisis, the IMF and the EU Central bank.

Worth a watch...grab a large cuppa before hand.

leo25 and JOHNLGALT like this.
  2. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding this @Oddjob & posting it. I will be sober in the morning & with some strong black coffee will be watching the whole video. Whole 1 & 1/2 hours of it.
    Thanks once again for posting it _JLG.

3. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

4. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Very well made video.

5. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I watched this for a second time today and noticed a lot of resemblance to what’s happening here in Australia.

I highly recommend everyone watch this at some point. one of the best documentaries I’ve seen.

6. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Professor Richard Werner features in the film https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Werner

"Professor Werner published the first empirical test of the three theories of banking (the financial intermediation theory, the fractional reserve theory and the credit creation theory) in an internationally reputed academic journal and thus demonstrated for the first time in the likely 5000-year history of banking that a bank is not a financial intermediary, but the creator of credit-money: The three theories differ concerning their explanation of where the money comes from when a bank extends a loan. Werner proved empirically that the money for a new loan is not transferred away from any other account inside or outside the bank. Instead, each bank has the power to create money newly. When we take out a loan from a bank, the money will be newly created and added to the money supply. This has important implications, which are shown in the Quantity Theory of Disaggregated Credit published earlier by Professor Werner."