10 x 1oz Silver 999 Rounds $200

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by lowtech, Mar 18, 2018.

1. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Congratulations, Adrian B.

Your faith in humanity has paid off. Is there an easy way to post a picture from my hard drive or do I need to sign up somewhere?

2. Jayden

Jayden Active Member Silver Stacker

Someone’s brave

3. kiona

kiona Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The thing that bothers me with this transaction is that SS is a relatively small community, and regular members have worked hard to create an environment built on trust, a place where stackers can trade with reasonable safety. Then along comes a numknuckle newbie who shows total disrespect towards everyone here and thinks it's funny to mock and disrupt the system :(

4. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Adrian B doesn't think I'm a numnuckle. I've been on the phone with him for the last half hour or so and he is quite happy with his picture and I'm happy to know what stuff he prefers, as well.

His 'gamble' is no different to any of the deals that most of you guys do when yous scalp coins just to flip for a profit, to the other members of your close, trusty community. The dollar really is king, isn't it?

I gave someone a good deal and I'm a numnuckle? I'm sure glad that I didn't give him a bad one!

I'm sure Adrian B will post back here once the mailman has been and maybe I can get a little of that trust, as well. If not, I don't imagine myself minding very much, so no harm done.

5. kiona

kiona Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Since you're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed I'll spell it out for you....

You enter a new territory and yet somehow feel entitled to change the house rules to suit yourself without giving a damn about anyone else. Your offer was not even close to being a good deal - you've been a member here for a week, you have no feedback, there were no photos of the items you had for sale, just "send me the money, I'm a great guy". Yeah right. Unbelievable hey, that people would question your motives with credentials like that.

Okay, I take back the numnuckle comment. You're actually a complete dickhead.

6. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

$4 under spot? Ok.
    The one about posting first to older members? That is a suggestion, not a rule.

Or is it about the no photo?
    Nobody was under any illusion that there would be a photo before buzzing in. I thought that was clear enough being mentioned just the once but now I know better. No photo is what made it seem like a gamble. The only gamble was how much I had to lower the price before someone wanted to say "buzz".

If that isn't what rule I've broken, I'll have to go have another read.

Yes, I recall writing the original version of that in my first post.

I don't think that I claimed to be a great guy at all. Since you brought it in to question; I am, as it happens.

It is the most believable part of this thread. I'm not sure why some of you are acting like I'm surprised that there is no trust.

Of course there isn't! I'm not surprised, nor offended at the mistrust.

The only offense that has registered even slightly, is your choice of words that you use to describe me. Calling me someone with "credentials like that" as if I've done the dodgy on someone.

If a person has no credentials at all, then just say that.

Go have a poke around in the crypto threads, most of them seem to know the difference between untrusted and mistrusted.

7. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

BLAH BLAH BLAH
    There's always one who'll take the bait

Jayden likes this.
  8. Silverbandit007

Silverbandit007 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The sad thing is that he is totally oblivious to the fact that with this kind of attitude that he has lost the trust of a lot of people already that could have been very beneficial to him getting great deals and in selling items.

We were all new here at one stage and yes some of the older members do voice their concerns but if you had of pulled your head in and handled it like a more mature person, it would have got you a lot further.

Just take a step back and think about things through other people's eyes as well, I hope you can turn this around and become a valued member on here.

Jayden and spannermonkey like this.
  9. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

New member.
    No history.
    No photo.
    Won't post first .
    Selling Silver too cheap.
    Adrian B. I've got some ointment that will make you irresistable to all women only $20.

10. AlexDeDominicis

AlexDeDominicis Member

I will meet you face to face and give you $21 a round for as an extra if you meet face to face.
    Oh and ps, I'm bringing my xrf.

BenKenobi likes this.
  11. AlexDeDominicis

AlexDeDominicis Member

$17 . What a rip off. I can get Nickel rounds way cheaper than that.

12. Dolly123

Dolly123 Active Member

The product sounds hot to me

13. brisbane-coins

brisbane-coins Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People take chances. That's why Nigerian lottery scam still works. One in million, but someone still take the bait.

This forum is based on trust and you need to build it. When you play with peeple's greed, it is hard to trust you.

You should have listened from your parents 'do not take food from strangers' when you are child (if still not). That doesn't mean your parent is asking you not to believe in humanity and obviously not all people giving you food is bad. But, intelligent people are cautious. And you needs to be cautious. You probably send the items posted to 'Adrian', but this example will give another person the opportunity to scam another person in another day. BAD.

@Adrian, if I create a new login and to sell 1oz gold coin for $500, will you accept and send the money to my bank? Let me know, I am ready to do it. One person can create a new login, promised to sell something, get the money and never login. That can happen. He does not have anything to loos with 0 feedback. He will just create another login. On the other hand, an user with 100 feedback will not take the risk to ruin his feedback. When these kind of deal happens, it affect all the trades in this forum. IT AFFECTS all of us.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    kiona, SilverBags, BenKenobi and 3 others like this.
  14. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Hi lowtech, i can do a f2f most days if you're interested.

15. harry_mr

harry_mr Active Member

Buzz the ointment

16. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I already PM'd Fat Penguin for the ointment. I'm sure he'll verify I got in first.

17. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Thank you for actually pointing out why everyone seems so sad in a bargain thread. I can see your point and I won't upset anyone again.

If you'd like to swap 90 one ounce 999 coins/rounds for 9 10 oz bars, then I'd be happy to see you. Today, tomorrow or whenever.

18. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ointment has now been divided into four due to popular demand.
    Same price though, still $20 ea.

SilverTounge15, SilverBags and Jayden like this.
  19. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Do you think that at the supermarket when your coffee is 15% off?
    ..that they must have stole it?

If Adrian B wants piece of mind that what was sent isn't stolen, I'll show him receipts in which he'll be overly wrapped when he sees the savings he actually got, by not having to pay the shops price.

But I don't need to show them here because it has nothing to do with anyone else.

20. clear

clear Well-Known Member

So how much for the 10 x 1oz rounds now.

Silverbandit007 likes this.