Coin utube channel by Numicconnection.com

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by andrewlee10, Dec 19, 2017.

1. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I will start publish utube video every Friday or/and Sat. You are welcome to subscript to my channel. However, please ask permission for sharing and publish any of the photo and video. Hard to prevent others to steal you photo and video in the internet age.

Full red toning 2013 Panda gold coin PCGS

Gold and silver panda non fiat coin and panda book review

2018 panda non fiat coin bimetallic Temple of Heaven

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Silverdale likes this.
  2. andrewlee10

North Korea coin - Eagle theme. Gold, silver, brass and specimen coins (less than 30 mintage)

Review of panda books - East and West

Baby panda 30 g silver PF65, 69 & 70. No big difference in bare eyes between 69 & 70 without microscope.

2018 panda silver coin review.

Coins A-Z likes this.
  3. andrewlee10

Is NGC First day issue 2018 really differ with other 2018 NGC label

There are many discussions and arguments on this matter long time ago. I will show you the differences in video of the visual differences of the 2018 NGC MS70 first day issues silver panda coin and NGC first release in video soon. Just believe your eyes and no need to argue again.

The left & right are First day issue which were first batch of minting coins with stronger strike vs First release with weaker strike in middle of the photo.The First day issue can identify and visually see the panda fur and eyebrow clearly vs First release. This is due to strong and weak striking during wear and tear in minting the coins. On top of it 2018 differences is so clear is due to patented technology was used in minting this coin which call presenting high relief effect on flat surface object by Cheng Chao and Nanjing Mint. You do not need a magnifying glass to see the differences as comparing to earlier years panda coin of First day issue and first release.

upload_2017-12-19_10-1-37.png

I have a question from another forum member not believing her eyes and the video. She think I am lucky on it.

I explain to here as following:-

I have 20 pieces ms70 and 6 pc ms69. All are different with first release by comparison.

The reason for 2018 silver panda coin first day issue is obviously different and able to identify easily with bare eyes is due to 2 reasons.

1. Patented technology of Nanjing mint been used. None was used in all previous year panda coin. This has been announce by china mint officially in Beijing coin show 2017. Thus, other previous year panda coin with first day issue label cannot easily identify by bare eyes which you need microscopy.

2. First day issue always the first strike and first batch of coin by the 3 official mints. Ngc not using any first strike in thodrcrecent years at all. Only pcgs using first strike naming. However, would 2018 PCGS first strike equal to first day issue? It is a question mark for me !!!! I do not own any pcgs first strike 2018 to make clear comparison at all. It might be and might be not because the requirement is differ for this grading. (note PCGS first strike = NGC First release and early release requirement)

My gold first day issue is on my way and hopefully reach before Christmas. However I yet to buy other normal label to make a comparison. Diameter of gold coin is small which might not have those easy comparison of 30 g silver with bigger diameter.

As mint process which master dies done to work on working hub. Few working hubs been made in 3 official mints. The first batch of the first day issue were minted by it. This it has a stronger strike in theory and proven. The wear and tear in minting coins which lead to subsequent coin minted had weaker strike as compare to first batch. However , it also a risk that errors happen to first batch which lead to bad grading results. It proves in Ngc census which 2018 panda silver coin minting are done well which MS70 are out race than ms69. It might also the persons who is insider of the mint to grade the whole batch of less than 1500 coins had best relationship with mints and cherry pick the coins of first batch for grading. I cannot be sure on it since I do not know the person who grade it with Ngc.

As when a working hub dies break down official mint will use the second workinghub die. If you lucky which you can get string strike as first day issue but not you and me know when, where, how , which to get it. Thus, I try mo luck for it.

I even not able to get a 30g Gold coin for first day issue at ms70.

Hope this information helpful.

Take note this not really apply to non fiat coin with Low mintage because all consider as first batch and the wear and tear of minting in small mintage is minimum except the non fiat coin is very hard to mint.

Take note 2016 & 2017 first day issue panda coin or xx of 30,000 first strike panda silver coin might need microscope to identify the different instead of 2018 panda silver coin first day issue can identify by bare eyes. This is due to the 2 reasons as mentioned early by me.

Coins A-Z likes this.
  4. andrewlee10

Swan 62 Ngc pf69 trade for ducat Netherlands gold coin with TOP up.

Silver monkey note.

Coins A-Z likes this.
  5. andrewlee10

forgot to upload during this festive season LOL

6. andrewlee10

new video of Lunar dog

Coins A-Z likes this.
  7. Silverdale

Silverdale Active Member

Looking forward to checking out your vids

8. andrewlee10

More samples of first days issue and first release 2018 silver panda coins. I likely to buy some bullion panda 2018 coins from Singapore, china and America to make a video for comparison. Will people spend the money to do it and prove it ? Not be NATO no action talk only.

9. andrewlee10

Part 2 first release can have first day issue effect if you are lucky. 1500 graded as first day in 2018 as Ngc censure few weeks ago vs more than 30,000 graded in 2017. Thus the 1600 - xxxx minted might grade by dealers as first release with strong strike and might be some in omp. However, it depending on your luck and no record and no one know the number of 2018 panda coins got stronger strike. As when changing new working minting dies which striking coin will be in stronger strike condition. You might get a stronger strike which is not first day issue but it highly depending on luck. I get few stronger strike in first release out of many from different dealers in china. If you want stronger strike either pay it or wait for luck.

10. andrewlee10

Sharing a video of 35 th panda coin publish by CCTV

It is in mandarin.

Coins A-Z likes this.
  11. andrewlee10

1982 - current panda coin development by China media published video sharing.

12. andrewlee10

2018 Panda coins promotion video from China sharing

13. andrewlee10

12 lunar North Korea specimen coin with 50 mintage

14. andrewlee10

5 oz North Korea silver coin

15. andrewlee10

2018 silver panda coin family

16. andrewlee10

12 lunar stamp

17. andrewlee10

Golden Buddha stamp

18. andrewlee10

2018 panda coin 30 g silver.

Here the 4 pieces of First day Issue Panda white encap from China, 4 pieces of First day issue Panda Black encap of Cheng Choa signature from USA sponsor & First Release of CGIC subsidiary with no grading result with Cheng Choa Chinese signature.

The sell channels of China coin are :-
    1. Firstly to China appointed distributors and appointed Bank of CGIC
    2. After fulfilling the local market it will give overseas appointed distributor and banks except those special order like First day and 1 of XXX first strike which MCM order specially from them.

Due to the above distribution system which China market will get first hand coin with better strike except the special order as mentioned. I took this video to show it by real coins. 1 day issue from China strongest strike follow by 1 day issue of USA and CGIC First release and than First release of China.

19. andrewlee10

20. andrewlee10

Valentine panda 2017 & 2018.