BGS - Birimian

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by VRS, Mar 19, 2013.

1. silver kooka

silver kooka Active Member

That PFS was a hangover from old management and outdated. After the 35% drop market has disregarded the PFS as outdated and share price recovering again. Glad I didn't bail out like the other lemmings!

1for1 likes this.
  2. silver kooka

BGS flying again 10 % up today and 20% for the week looking forward to next week, positive news expected.

1for1 likes this.
  3. silver kooka

Touched 40 cents today looking good for this week.

4. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

The gold alone might pay 8c a year divi by as early as first quarter next year.. mega upside still getting over the damage of that relic pfs.. bougani is gonna be 200+Mt when all is said and done 2 lots of drilling currently underway.. big catalysts here for a substantial rerate

silver kooka likes this.
  5. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

This is primed to break 40c next week.

Been a bit of a slog really. Even our good friend VRS who got us into this stock is taking a breather.

Hope we will be rewarded for our patience soon.... Been saying this for the past 6 months though.

1for1 likes this.
  6. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You see, this explo update today - any other stock would've gone +25%, +50% maybe - it pains me to see such great assets being ignored by the market - which is why I took a view and got out after the last PFS. I still don't know it I'll regret it - but instead of staring at BGS as core holding now I actually do some work to identify volume spikes & other trends/info - making a well earned profit again each day is a bloody refreshing thing.

1for1 and Scyb like this.
  7. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Up 2% on the week after this rocket ship announcement.. tend to agree VRS sometimes you can't beat the market and better to move onto a stock that can freely appreciate.

Guess I just life the pain.. not really just not yet willing to flip stocks.. I suck at cryptocurrency flipping so figure my timing will wrangle me out of any upside.. I'll hold like I do with silver and gold, usually I just arrive early here's hoping.

You were in BGS pre lithium right? I bought in just before acquisition was might lucky timing getting the rights issue and multibagging. Distant memory now of course

VRS likes this.
  8. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

Stay on target

Junk Silver, silver kooka and 1for1 like this.
  9. silver kooka

BGS finally starting to reward patience of those holding on. 10 per cent up on Friday now at 46 cents. I think it will hit over 50 cents this week has been rising nice and steadily last few weeks. Still rising while most of the other Lithium stocks have dropped a little so this one may be the last horse to go on a run. The only thing that worries me is that it is located in Africa.

VRS and 1for1 like this.
  10. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

for sure it will.. next week we should get some results which will likely double of resource if not more :)

Gold news must be due to break at any time also.

Latest batteries needing more lithium, Tesla new semis and trucks to add momentum to the lithium boom

Good times, BGS imo is the most undervalued with the biggest upside.. just do a market cap comparison (even without our gold its insane) .. seems like if you are not mining in WA on the ASX the true value of the resource is realised -- i asked about a dual listing on the london exchange or vancouver - at the time it was "no plans" but i find ASX is wayyy to OZ-centric

VRS and silver kooka like this.
  11. Scyb

Yah pretty confident this will break all time high this week, just before heading into AGM

A deal is surely on the cards. We are one of the only advanced explorer that don't have an offtake partner yet. Having the new board member would help. Most likely a month away I would think. All pure speculation!

1for1 likes this.
  12. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

TH today for CR - that was a surprise. Doesn't look like a placement, but who knows... maybe they want to fast track production on the gold - hell they might even buy out AGA from Morila lol!

1for1 likes this.
  13. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Do you guys think some ppl knew about CR?

It was a dump on the good result (down nearly 10% at one stage) and the next day T/H for CR. Seems news leaked before public thus T/H to prevent futher fall? CR at lower prices?

One prominent HC member is very upbeat on this CR.

What you guys think?

MC BGS still low compare to its peer due to its internal debacles. I just wonder if BGS will be late to the party considerings others race to production next year esp our big brothers PLS.

1for1 likes this.
  14. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

CR? Is who /what?
    MC is?
    PLS is?
    Hello to all from a Tasmanian enjoying a Summer heatwave of high 20s and low 30s.

hotchef72 likes this.
  15. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:) CR= Capital Raising, MC= Market Cap, & PLS is a company listed on the ASX

Lunardragon and boneyard like this.
  16. Scyb

I see this CR as a way to get the big boys interested in BGS. It was very heavily over subscribed and I have a feeling that James McKay would have done his DD on the investors he picked to get those cheap shares.

I am very pleased that we were green on Fri. More assay results should come before our AGM on wed and i think our all time high SP of 53c will be challeged this week

silver kooka likes this.
  17. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Fantastic for those who got cheap shares -- thought it was terrible for me as not being able to participate. A robust and growing SP is all that really matters though so if we can stay positive next week and move up ill be OK... so many questions as to why so cheap, why so much? why not wait another month once we realised the first round of new results and at 60c if we could raise in under a week and we still had 5m in bank.. anyway its done now not the best way to get our MC over 100m but might ironically generate more interest now we have.

silver kooka and Scyb like this.
  18. Scyb

I think you hit the nail on the head. The interest we are generating is important. Remember all those times we had excellent results and the SP didn't even budge? I think it's important to draw the attention of the right crowd first before the significance of those drilling results are reflected in our SP.

James certainly knows the steps to build a company from the ground up and I feel this is all part of a strategy to get new investors in rather than about generating the capital. Yes i would have loved the cheap shares too but the most important thing is the fact we are now on the radar of the big boys.

1for1 likes this.
  19. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

20. Scyb

Finishing on all time high. News next couple of days. If the 100m+ width result gets released, it's game on

silver kooka likes this.