18% off eBay Site Wide - Thursday 21st September 6pm - 10pm (Min $75 Spend, Max $500 Discount)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by monopolize, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Silverbandit007

Silverbandit007 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thank you Imperial Bullion, recieved the coins I ordered today, extremely happy with them especially for the price I paid after the eBay discount.

I suppose it is just part of running a business that you won't please everyone, but would love to hear about future offers/promotions on here from you guys.

Thank you.

2. monopolize

monopolize Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This doesn't make any sense. By allowing people to buy on pre-order they're in fact allowing everyone a chance to buy at prices not available anywhere else. If they only sold stock on hand a lot of people would've missed out.

I would hazard a guess most people are in business to make money. There's nothing greedy about it. eBay hasn't been a market for the regular guy for a long long time.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. SilverTounge15

SilverTounge15 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"eBay hasn't been a market for the regular guy for a long long time."

You could get better prices from perth bullion, or gold stackers or bullion money OR EBAY there is a bloke on ebay selling 1/10th lunar dogs at $209, shall i continue? but yes ebay hasn't been a market for the regular guy for a long time i agree and frankly I'm sick of it, all we have is stackers now and i believe in all you guys and stick with you all but if we let too many dealers on here and they beat all our prices, then what? We people still defend and thank the big players for their efforts in monopolizing the market? I fight for the little guys, always have and always will, some people may take me the wrong way but that's life...

They are not even a paid member on stackers let alone a sponsor and i wont accept anyone's defense of them, often i see people criticize other members for not having decency to become a paid member but these guys get their arse kissed why? I don't understand why its ok for them but not regular people to just not chip in to the website, you know how much dealers make? I do

Anyway i am not taking this personally with any SS members who may disagree with me but at least you can understand where I'm coming from maybe?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't quite see what the problem is?

They were selling 10oz Roosters and Dogs for about $280-$285 and with the 18% off I paid approx $230 for each which is cheaper than any other dealer and cheaper than what they sell for here, so yes I thanked them for listing those items and allowing me to get them at super cheap prices because they would have cost me $255-$260 from a dealer and from fellow stackers here

How is that a bad thing?

This has nothing to do with their everyday regular prices on eBay because of course SS members wouldn't pay those rates when dealers and this forum are cheaper but they could have easily cranked their prices up on Sept 21 or not even offered to sell the new Dog series at all, so I thought it was great they did and it allowed me to get a bargain

And they are not a paid member or sponsor because they are waiting for GP to respond to their request that they have already made to actually become a sponsor, something I would be happy to see because the current sponsors this site have (besides Gold Stackers) bring nothing to this forum and don't even come here anymore yet still get their own sections so that's more of a problem

black5wan likes this.
  5. SilverTounge15

So it has come to my attention that Imperial Bullion has approached the owner of Stackers for a sponsorship....

This i am happy to hear but you can understand how it looks to me without knowing this and for the record, during the big ebay sale which im sure we all can not wait until just for the record, i bought from other SS members ONLY, no apmex nobody but if you guys at Imperial bullion do sponsor this community then you in my eyes will be a part of this community too, im glad to hear you guys are trying to do the right thing by us...

Not removing my comments because i was under the wrong impression about you guys, I am who i am and i respect my fellow members of stackers

Good day

6. SilverTounge15

Completely agree with you now i know they are trying to sponsor but without this knowledge i didn't like them being around here, now i know that they wish to sponsor i agree and would be happy to see a more active sponsor about the place...

7. Imperial Bullion

Imperial Bullion Active Member Commercial Member

We have been waiting for nearly a month to hear about sponsorship, before the eBay sale, so until Ben (GP) replies after he's back on deck from the Hurricane events in his area - we will just leave any activity here until we have achieved a more formalised arrangement being a business.
    Thanks very much and happy stacking everyone.
    Michael
    Imperial Bullion

mmm....shiney! and House like this.
  8. greedy Kobold

greedy Kobold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

meh, so..because there is a self-appointed spokesman for the community barks at the new comers,
    I won't be able to benefit from Imperial Bullion's promotions for now?!

This forum sometimes amazes, whish there was pre-moderation.

JB silver likes this.
  9. greedy Kobold

greedy Kobold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SilverTounge15, are you one of the owners of this site or a rep of administration?

JB silver likes this.
  10. SilverTounge15

Clearly not.... greedy just trying to look after fellow stackers....