18% off eBay Site Wide - Thursday 21st September 6pm - 10pm (Min $75 Spend, Max $500 Discount)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by monopolize, Sep 20, 2017.

1. monopolize

monopolize Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Straight from ozbargain. This is a big one.

18% Off
    Terms & conditions

1. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
    2. This offer commences at 18.00 (AEST) on 21 September 2017 and ends at 21.59 (AEST) on 21 September 2017 (“Offer Period”).
    3. The offer entitles you to 18% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $75 or more in one transaction during the Offer Period, for up to two transactions and up to a maximum discount of $500 per transaction.
    4. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code PARTY18 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
    5. A minimum spend of $75 per transaction applies.
    6. The 18% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
    7. The total discount is capped at $500 per transaction. Limit 2 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
    8. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
    9. Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion (178078), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730), Other Lots More Items (88433) and Gift Cards (172,009).
    10. The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
    11. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if eBay believes:
      1. you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
      2. a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
      3. buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
    12. Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon, voucher or redemption code.
    13. Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
    14. In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
    15. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
    16. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
    17. To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
    18. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
    19. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.

2. aussiesilver

aussiesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This might work on ebay worldwide sites
    Last one did

3. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Slightly related to eBay but need an answer if someone knows that will be good so I can use the above code.
    I'm looking to get a sigma metalytic with the 3 wonds. With postage here is slightly over $1000 overall.
    I have a friend from America that is gong over coming back here soon but does not have an eBay account.
    If I change my primary address on my account to his one in america does the delivery amount the item in the checkout disappear.
    I don't want to pay for it and have problem if I'm still charged the delivery fee that is initially on the item as it's linking me to being here in Oz.

4. Bullion_ron

Bullion_ron Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Have you tried logging into ebay.com as opposed to .com.au?

5. monopolize

monopolize Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Postage is not included in the calculation of the GST threshold. So as long as the item is less than $1000 you won't be charged GST.

If your shipping address is in the US when you check out you won't get charged shipping.

StewyD32 likes this.
  6. Bullion_ron

Bullion_ron Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That $1000 threshold might not be around for much longer unfortunately. They were going to abolish it this fiscal year but it got knocked back last minute. Take advantage whilst you can!

StewyD32 likes this.
  7. StewyD32

@ bullion_ron. Yes tried to just log onto the .com but it must be linked to the primary address as it's still coming up with deliverly charges to Australia.

@monopolize. Thanks for that. I didn't want to wait and try, seems the code is only for three hours and miss it.

8. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

18%. This is juicy

I've just spent the past 30+ minutes searching the Coins section and am now "watching" a few things, ready to pounce tomorrow night and get a few real bargains :D

9. StewyD32

I've been searching too at goodies but going to spend a bit on insurance and piece of mind in the future and get a verifier.

The goodies will have to wait a little bit

10. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In case some of you missed it:

9. Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion

11. aussiesilver

Yeah there are sovs and half sovs that will be under spot with this code that are listed in coins

Silverling likes this.
  12. Silverbandit007

Silverbandit007 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Silverling likes this.
  13. aussiesilver

You may be able to buy these now and pay tonight using the code?

14. Soprano16

I wouldn't be game enough to try haha. I'll just wait until 6pm personally

@Silverbandit007 that 2011 10oz Kook is looking good for $220 delivered once the voucher is applied. I've got me eyes on other things but I'm sure you'll sell out tonight :)

Silverbandit007 likes this.
  15. Silverbandit007

Silverbandit007 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes a few items were going to go into my personal stack but eBay gave me free listings and free selling fees so off they go to a better home ;)

16. bsides

bsides Active Member Silver Stacker

Fat Penguin likes this.
  17. bsides

bsides Active Member Silver Stacker

House likes this.
  18. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

For sellers there is another promotion for 10 no final fee listing for September and November.

If you have an eBay account you should check it out. I just saw mine in my eBay and activated.

Note: I’m not a big seller on eBay, so not sure if they sent it to everyone. of the 700 feedbacks in ten plus years less than 100 are sales and no sales in a year I think.

19. Soprano16

Really wish I had more cash available for tonight - have found quite a bit that I want to buy, so now I'll have to make some hard decisions about what to get and what to pass on :(

20. aussiesilver

Really wish I had more cash available for tonight - have found quite a bit that I want to buy, so now I'll have to make some hard decisions about what to get and what to pass on :(

Post them up on here once you have bought what you need