You are a prophet.

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Beforethefall, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Eruaran

Eruaran Member

Aliens will invade, they will like shiny silver and join the stacker community. Prices will skyrocket.

2. Greg Williams

Greg Williams Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Governments around the world will stage a fake alien invasion to bring the world together in a common cause, under a new world order.

Economies/currencies will collapse world wide so they can bring in a digital currency.

Gold will be worth $3000 and silver $150.

The governments soon realise the alien invasion wasn't fake afterall, the citizens revolt, throw all the banksters and politicians in jail. The people of the world form a citizenry and we live happily ever after :)

Timeline: mid 2014 :eek:

3. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

The Polibankician alien has a hard carapace and resistance to conventional firearms. It gets into your system and slowly incubates an adult inside the host, ultimately resulting in death, high tax bill and repossessed property.

I hope I haven't derailed the thread, as soon as I said 'alien' it's all everyone but SilverSanchez has mentioned.

4. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

The most important thing for a prophet is profit. How would I profit from giving away my prophecy? Send $999.99 USD paypal gift and I will be happy to send you a list of my prophecies. :lol:

5. Beforethefall

Beforethefall New Member

A couple of these prophecies would make a good sci-fi movie. Silver Sanchez posted genuine prophecy. 2 Tim.

6. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What genuine prophecy? I didn't see one.

7. Byron

Byron Guest

You could get passiona in adelaide, it seems harder to get in Sydney.

Think it tastes better than kirks.

8. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

I can get Passiona in Sydney, but I've never gone out looking for it. It's just there in messes and social club honesty fridges where-ever I go.

My prophesy is Passiona will spread to Queensland for all the Vets. Reference: about 13 seconds into this snip from a classic movie that's a favourite of mine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBrGoSkp9ro[/youtube]

9. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

What's the name of the movie?

10. HAC888

HAC888 Member

Will send 1,000.00 USD if the list engraved on 1 OZ of fine gold .99999 . ( you make .00001 profit).. LOL... :D

11. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My prediction

Over the next 5 - 10years we will see a major event (Could very well be war) which will have a lasting effect in terms of our Financial system - Corporatisation - Treaties to over ride our sovereignty. The UN with the backing of the Worldbank and IMF will wield even greater control and restrictions through collectivism (for the common good) towards a NWO. Mass starvation in 3rd World countries with an even greater burden for richer countries to increase aid to the UN & Worldbank. After the initial deflationary period, inflation will take hold causing a massive tidalwave of debt and business bankruptcies.

Similarly to 2008, but even more so, central bankers will not lend to other banks because they don't trust eachother. The Fed style of fiat currency will end, not without a fight and a new form of electronic crypto-currency will take its place. No more paper currency. Bitcoin has opened the doors for taking its place. But will it? I don't think so.

Until the one world government has formed its own crypto style currency, it is in it's own interest for crypto-currencies to succeed and operate as a medium of exchange until they are ready to pull the reset button through regulation and implement their own crypto-currency. This technology will be here to stay and revolutionise not just in trading currencies, but in goods & services as well as contracts and just about anything else that can be stored in the blockchain including business information. Suppose the question will eventually arise as to who will own the blockchain. Open source at the moment, but can it stay that way. At some stage there will be government interference. That is where I believe we are heading. As part of the reset, we may have a partially gold backed crypto-currency.
    People will still trade in gold and silver at a much higher price as it will no longer pose a threat to the FED/FIAT style system. The FED will be DEAD. :D Both physical Gold & Silver can trade in harmony with Crypto-Currency. It already is out there and proven. It's the Fiat system that must end and I believe it will after a lot of bloodshed.

12. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think Caput Lupinum is now holed up with his stack of chiko rolls and passiona, waiting for the TheEnd times.

13. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I predict ongoing bubbles in Passiona.

14. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

15. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

I am looking into my crystal ball right now.....it is becoming clear.....I see it now, rising from the dead to join the chiko roll and the passiona....it is ...oh my god.
    Its a .....Pollywaffle......

16. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They should not have stop making Pollywaffles. They were one of my favs chocs.

17. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Here's a few that I haven't seen in a while:

[​IMG]

18. gingham69

gingham69 Member

Be careful you might upset any gay blacks on drugs! ;)

19. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Turns out this prediction seems to be holding up quite well, at least on the east coast.

20. Topherclaus

Topherclaus Active Member

Here's an interesting discussion which suggests deflation, not inflation, and I think Harry sets the scene quite well. It has effected my investing/prophecising for now. I will need to do more research, not entirely separate from the fact the same hosts regularly give Jim Willie, the old bloke with 'insiders' in every government and corporate area possible.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cm-us-standard/audio/harry-dent-2017-1-29.mp3