WTS: 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmoniker (on special) - now all Sold pending

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by andsing56, Apr 21, 2024.

1. andsing56

andsing56 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

*** all sold pending, thank you***

Hi stackers,

I have a number of 1 oz silver Austrian Silver Philharmoniker coins up for sale.

34 in total to be precise.

So I have had a close look at the quality of these coins and can say they are 90%-95% spotted or milked (ranging from lightly to heavily). You can see the condition of each coin in the pics below, the spotting/milking is a known fact with silver Philharmonikers. All of the coins come in capsules.

As a result, gonna put up a special to clear them - first of all have a look at the two lots I have below in their entirety. All prices below include registered airmail postage with tracking.

First lot is here -
    Set 1- All1.jpg Set 1 - 2008-12.jpg Set 1 - 2013-16.jpg Set 1 - 2017-20.jpg Set 1 - 2021-24.jpg

Second lot is here -
    Set 2 - All 1.jpg Set 2 - 2008-12.jpg Set 2 - 2013-16.jpg Set 2 - 2017-20.jpg Set 2 - 2021-24.jpg

So the special is -
    (a) Minimum 6 Maximum 10 coin purchase
    (b) Coins will be chosen at random in from any lot by me with no bias or preference
    (c) First two (2) coins will be sold at SPOT ROUNDED DOWN to the nearest half dollar (please quote spot at time of buzz)
    (d) Third coin onwards will be sold at an extra $1.00 per coin on top of the price in (c) above

e.g. Six coin purchase - spot is $41.75 - first two coins will be sold at $41.50 and the next four coins for $42.50 each for a total of $253 INCLUDING registered airmail postage with tracking.

For customs purposes I will not post more than 10 coins in a single package. The condition of each coin can be seen in the pics below.

As always, I will ensure every single coin is securely and discreetly wrapped and labelled not to attract any unwanted attention from customs (my record is 100% on this point as I take painstaking care to specially wrap each coin). All goods will be shipped from my home in Tokyo to you and generally take 7-12 days to get to Australia via registered airmail with a tracking number. Please feel free to check all my detailed feedback here if we haven’t dealt with each other before.

Payment by bank transfer to my AUD account and any questions feel free to ask me via PM.

Please buzz on the thread below or send me a PM with any questions.

Thank you for looking,

andsing56

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  2. andsing56

All prices reduced, all include registered airmail postage. Will leave the listing up for another 24-48 hours only. thanks!

mark frylink and Silver_Pixiu like this.
  3. andsing56

thread completely revamped

So the special is -
    (a) Minimum 6 Maximum 10 coin purchase
    (b) Coins will be chosen at random in from any lot by me with no bias or preference
    (c) First two (2) coins will be sold at SPOT ROUNDED DOWN to the nearest half dollar (please quote spot at time of buzz)
    (d) Third coin onwards will be sold at an extra $1.00 per coin on top of the price in (c) above

Buzz if you want them.

mark frylink and Silver_Pixiu like this.