Waiting 4 month for lunars from Perthbullion

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Eliassamaha, Apr 4, 2016.

1. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Listen to this. The customer waits till January and still no dice ( after he has already been in contact ). So he waits it out longer in hope. And now he is still expected to waste more time and more money on a phone calls to either get a refund or receive his product. How about the lazy seller getting off his lazy ass at the end of January and being proactive, since they are still holding his funds. A simple phone call in that goes like this- " Sorry Sir, due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, we will refund your money immediately, as we have no real idea when your order will ever arrive. Our humble apologies "....So many celebrate mediocrity when it comes to quality service and expect the customer to chase their tail when things go wrong. It's up to the seller to chase and service the client. DO YOUR JOB ! Or bugger off ! Not only that, a bunch of others think the customer has to do all the leg work also. This is the BS world we live in. Now we have those who defend inept customer service.

2. Eliassamaha

Eliassamaha Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thank you exactly

All these people telling it's my fault for not taking the refund r they stupid or what do they not get that the delay was for January and not indefinitely

Also people saying take the refund, the price has since risen so if I take a refund I'll be taking a loss

I swear the attitude these people have towards the customer is unbelievable

3. Eliassamaha

Mate if I get a refund I take a loss

So you want me to take a loss because of " my poor judgment "

I'm a customer mate what I have been doing since January is write them emails and complain I don't bother calling cause I know it's a waste of time with these guys

I'm a customer what have your Perth bullion doing since January

You expect me to take a few hundred dollar loss because of my poor judgment? And you think that's funny that I'm still waiting rather than taking a few hundred dollar loss?

4. Eliassamaha

Believe me if the price droppes to what it was I'll be calling and asking for a refund but at current prices I'll be taking a big loss maybe people aren't getting that

5. silversearcher

They are not stupid. Just a bunch of brown nosers kissing dealer butt. Christ all mighty, if this lot bought a brand new car paid in full and it turned up 2 years later with a ton of bird shit on the roof they would be happy. When it happens to bullion with late delivery and all milk spotty they are happy also, because they brown nose and celebrate mediocrity.

6. clear

clear Well-Known Member

What im saying is "you make the decision" you are in control, the dealer has told you his position, I dont understand why it so difficult for you to accept the dealer will deliver the product as soon as he can, why cant you accept that you need to take responsibility for your position.

and yes need to "take a loss" and learn to stop blaming others.

7. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Your not taking a loss...you could of got your money back.

Thousands of customers have never had a problem with Perth Bullion Co and most folk who may have been in the same situation as you probably would have had enough brains to take a refund.

You were offered a refund and now you winge like a little boy. FFS grow up and fwiw, why vent your spleen on SS? You just look like a dick and your rep is in the shite bowl. :|

8. Eliassamaha

your the one who looks like a brown nosed dick

My rep will not suffer im afraid it's all you brown nosed crooks who's rep will suffer because people will see how you treat your customers

9. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Be a man, stop strumming-on, you cant make a decision.

10. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah , NAh
    Maybe
    Kind of
    Know what I mean :p

11. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Then wait, stop whinging and complaining.
    If you have to wait longer , perhap by end of the year nobody Cares!!!

Like I said b4, if you act like one , no one will help you.....
    I guess you still don't get it....

12. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

He is only wasting time and money if he intended to flip those coins for quick profit! If he is collecting or stacking then they are as good as in his own vault or safe!

The bullshit world we live in allows people to purchase from the comfort of their own home 24/7 and when the price drops to suit them dont you think? If he had to travel to a bullion dealer the situation would have cost more than the online searched best price and low postage cost offered and he still wouldnt have them!

They have offered him an explanation and choice of refund or wait, he has not replied to that offer except maybe demand more than his original outlay! how hard is it to look the item up on PB to see they are still out of stock? I presume he has been doing this daily anyway so has had many chances to take advantage of the refund since PB,s email offer of refund.

13. silversearcher

Haha...This makes me laugh. A bunch of small time wanna be dealers ganging up on some guy. And one in particular should know better ! If you order bullion off him your likely to get a coin encrusted with last nights dinner. Which usually has a smattering of pizza, coated with a drizzle of meat pie with a dash of beer followed by dessert- a cigarette butt. And all this guy wants is a bloody Panda delivered time. And all you can do is hang crap on him. It's his money involved and he worked for it. He can damn well complain all he wants. :p

14. fishtaco

I beg to differ about calling PB! By calling them is how I learned they would gladly split an order to send out my items not on back order or pre order.

They cant help it if the cant get the coins! You are acting as if PB are deliberately not sending you your coins?

PB help many like myself by offering pre orders at a "reasonable price",this allows me to pre purchase coins I want and forget about the flippers inflated price. so I am on their side. :lol:

15. silversearcher

Some people are missing one important part of the post. And of course PerthBullion and the small time wanna be dealers keep avoiding the fact the he keeps receiving milky coins on arrival also. And all you lot can do is hammer on about him wanting a refund. Damn right he should get a refund. Particularly on his milky coins ( once he returns them )...Cut out the crap and start thinking about the needs of the customer, not the seller. I know it's hard put yourselves in that position. But a reality check, and swift kick up the bum may wake some of you up !

And I thought this was a SILVERSTACKER forum. Which means the silver stacked is of a high standard. Not a load of milky crap worth spot or melt. Obviously not. There are two types- those who buy and expect quality silver, and there are those who sell and don't give rats about the nature of silver. For those sellers, it's often about hijacking any post that may put a dealer in a bad light. Remember its the buyers that have the upper hand in stacking. The moment we collectively have had enough of the poor service and poor quality control your screwed. :p

16. fishtaco

But its not deliberate! The pandas wanted are still not yet available its not only PB that cant get them its a mint hold up so many others are in the same situation.

He is looking at current gold prices along with flipper prices of those who were smart enough to get in with the first batch and is now (and has been since Jan) in a classic "catch 22" situation wait for them or get refund! He has just been "out flipped" and thats the chance you take lol

17. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This isn't Perth Bullion's fault. The blame lies squarely with the manufacturer and their production process aimed at churning out quantity over quality as cheaply as possible. There is no pride the product, just a relentless pursuit of profit. You know what they think of collectors? They see a sucker, a source of profit.

18. fishtaco

I agree with you to a point and the reason I no longer buy many varieties of modern or latest silver coins.

Now lets talk milky maples: who on this forum in their right mind would expect to order and get non milky maples when they are coming milky mint direct?or non milky FWSpiders? scratched investment grade PM Kangas? investment grade bullion ASE,s?

The mints are sending their top grade or first pressed silver bullion coins to companies (biggest buyers) who want them to be graded and slabbed to maximise profits, local bullion dealers get whats left and so do we! for an ss member to demand a refund from a local dealer for receiving milky maples is ridiculous because they already know about the milking issue before they buy them . Pot Luck!

19. silversearcher

It is there fault Pete. They know full well after all this time there has been a issue for years. They should dump the products of these mints, or send back inventory. If not, start sourcing a product from certain mints that guarantee that their silver is free of impairment. You rarely find a milk spotted coins from the RAM even on 999 silver they sell. So it's possible that coins can be manufactured milk free. Honestly, they should dump their dealerships and move on. And there is something called integrity ! This is not just Perth Bullion, it's across the board. I know Perth Bullion have copped it in this thread, but other dealers are at fault also. There is not even a disclaimer mentioning that there is possible cause of milk spotting on their websites. As long as there are dealers out there who continue to take in orders and sell at all costs, then there is no reason for the mints to stop manufacturing crap. The buck stops with the dealers.

20. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes there is dipstick!

Nicks, scratches or white blemishes may appear from time to time as part of the production process, this is considered normal.

http://www.perthbullion.com/shop/detail/pmkang16sco1/