THRED (THD)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by StewyD32, Apr 16, 2017.

1. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Took up some shares in this last week and looks set to be a winner pending acceptance of the app which is more than likely by the end of the week.

I went into this as a short term turnover on them however there are several long term investors taking up positions on them with high hopes.

Anyone else in on Thred.

2. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Messaging is one of the growth areas in global software and their model to clip the ticket is clever.

It remains to be seen if
    - they can pull it off (critical user base)
    - they can achieve the revenue structure required
    - build a sufficiently robust and reliable platform

One to watch, but a little too much "hope" involved at the moment for my investment dollars.

3. StewyD32

Yes this is one to watch and think there is a lot of potential than I initially thought.

The concept is simple but no one has been doing this. The background detailing must be enormous for everything to come together.
    If fell that when launched there will be little bumps along the way due to this but isn't that what these little software updates etc is for. There is no platform that is released and that is it. There is always alterations and amendments.

Can they pull this off? IMO Yes. The leads on these have their head screwed on right, as you referenced the service integration on tickets. I have also read there is also Uber and Air B&B with smaller groups as well. Then launch and successful everyone from hotels to takeout services could will avail of this.

When there is acceptance from Microsoft and Apple that is the rocket fuel for for everything to slot into place. I do not think they would have put forward a platform that isn't robust or reliable enough. They must be confident. Time will tell.

In the meantime there are really big accumulative buy orders throughout the week and i suspect they will keep coming until release.

4. StewyD32

As far as I'm aware they do not.
    There may be a few platforms that may integrate certain aspects, but that is just me guessing. But to have one platform that integrates everything you can nearly possible imagine I do not think so

5. Rick4691

Rick4691 Member Silver Stacker

Hi guys been holding thred for over a year now, there is a forum called hot copper that explains everything. I put a large part of my PF into this and am currently holding at an ave of 3.6c. Finally passed that today closing at 3.9c. I am in for the long haul as I can see this taking off after todays ann. GLTAH

6. barneyrubble

Agree BB, getting into the app stores is assurance of zilch. There are hundreds of thousands of apps in both stores that nobody has heard of, ever.

The real challenge now will be to build a user base in order to monetise.

7. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  8. barneyrubble

Having a glance at the less than 1,000 transactions in THD trades today. More than 10% were for less than $500 and almost 75% were for less than $5,000.

Not making any assessment other than the volumes and parcel sizes are tiny.

9. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

App store acceptance is nothing.

With this kind of product marketing is going to matter as much, or even more than the product that has been developed. They need to go in hot and get a large enough user base to make it viable. Unless they have a real professional on board to make this happen, it will be a non starter.

Watch the launch and numbers after month 1. If they don't have at least high 5 figure users after that first month I would get out fast.

10. StewyD32

Should have a quarterly report tomorrow on Thred and App launch late next week or early week after.
    Pretty volatile stock atm but hopefully will be worth it.

11. chicken12

chicken12 Member

Launch of App tommorow

12. StewyD32

I was expecting a bit if a drop today due to the capital raising shares from last week at 0.027 which was released today thinking there would be a lot more people dumping them for a quick profit and a gap that had to be filled with the jump in price yesterday.
    Looks like there may be a lot of confidence from holders.
    We will wait and see the SP increase and drop quiet quickly if it is a sharp increase. Either way I have taken profit a while back and will take more depending on what the next few days holds and leave a portion in and see what happened in the long term. Holding some shares back for the long term is worth a chance IMO.

In all looks good for launch. :)

13. chicken12

chicken12 Member

Yes mate going to do same, may dump a few but also hold some for future