***SOLD OUT!!***: Group Buy of 1oz Silver Lunar Roosters

Discussion in 'Commercial Trading (Public)' started by Melbourne Bullion, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Melbourne Bullion

Melbourne Bullion Member

Ok!

All first round people have had their chance to snap up their preferred ounces. Their time is up, so the leftovers are now up for grabs by anyone.

Out of the 500 1oz silver roosters we had available, we have sold 471.

So just 29 left!

Price is $9.50 over spot. Spot is based on AUD Silver Stackers oz chart price (rounded to closest 5c increment) and is locked in at the time of your confirmation of go ahead. Spot will NOT be locked in between midnight to 8am. If Buzz or PM received in that window, spot will be based on 8am price.

SHIPPING:
    $8.50 for 1-12oz (500g Australia Post Satchel)
    $13.50 for 13-80oz (3kg Australia Post Satchel)
    $17.50 for 81-140oz (5kg Australia Post Satchel)

Pick up in Melb CBD available, or at the next Silver Stackers Melbourne meet-up. Payment on pick up NOT available.

PAYMENT:
    - Bank transfer (no extra fee)
    - Pay Pal (3% extra)

PLEASE NOTE: This is a binding sale. Ordering generates an official Melbourne Bullion Company invoice. There are no back outs after confirming go ahead and payment is required to clear in our account within 1 business day of invoice date. Non-payment is bad ju-ju, so please make sure you are 100% committed to purchasing :)

Pretty certain these last 29 ounces won't last long, so PM or Buzz quickly!

Cheers,

Joe

2. Silvestor Stallone

Silvestor Stallone New Member

Buzz 5 x 1 oz, for pickup in Melb CBD.

Current spot: $25.39 :D

3. Melbourne Bullion

Melbourne Bullion Member

Locked in at $25.40. Please PM us your full name and email address for invoice to be issued.

24 left people!

4. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

PM sent for 20 oz

5. Melbourne Bullion

Melbourne Bullion Member

PM replied, 20oz locked in!

6. Melbourne Bullion

Melbourne Bullion Member

And we're SOLD OUT pending payments.

Thanks to all!

7. RichardAL

RichardAL Active Member Silver Stacker

8. Melbourne Bullion

Melbourne Bullion Member

PM sent

9. RichardAL

Melbourne Bullion wrote:

Richard,

The onus was on yourself to follow the rules set out, that were equal for everyone. Everyone received the same message. The way to avoid this in the future is to read messages carefully and not assume that the rules will be bent for you if you don't adhere to them.

I am a firm believer in fulfilling customer requests where I can. If I had any opportunity to fulfil your request, I would. However as mentioned, I have sold out. I even offered you first dibs of any ounces that become available again. I will assume from the tone of your reply though, that you don't want first dibs.

Now this may seem counterintuitive, but I'm also firm believer that the customer is NOT always right. Sometimes, the customer makes a mistake. In this case, you did and thats unfortunate. But I cannot now in good conscious deny a customer who DID follow the rules, their ounces and give them to you, just because you're unhappy.

It's clear from this initial interaction, that we would not benefit from doing any business together. That is fine with me as I'm sure it is with you.

I wish you the very best.

Ok, the onus was on me to follow the rules and I did. I never assumed the rules would be bent for me in any circumstance. I resent your implication. I did adhere to your rules. You are assuming too much on my behalf. I did make a mistake - it was to support you. I never asked for anyone else's ounces and I'm not unhappy, I'm just not going to do business with you because you can't hold up your end, ok ?

10. RichardAL

So I missed out, ok, it's not such a big deal - please don't make it one, that's the wrong tack - you can't use that.

And for anyone that cares here's the whole deal because I have done no wrong and have nothing to hide nor spin to apply:

Richard,

The onus was on yourself to follow the rules set out, that were equal for everyone. Everyone received the same message. The way to avoid this in the future is to read messages carefully and not assume that the rules will be bent for you if you don't adhere to them.

I am a firm believer in fulfilling customer requests where I can. If I had any opportunity to fulfil your request, I would. However as mentioned, I have sold out. I even offered you first dibs of any ounces that become available again. I will assume from the tone of your reply though, that you don't want first dibs.

Now this may seem counterintuitive, but I'm also firm believer that the customer is NOT always right. Sometimes, the customer makes a mistake. In this case, you did and thats unfortunate. But I cannot now in good conscious deny a customer who DID follow the rules, their ounces and give them to you, just because you're unhappy.

It's clear from this initial interaction, that we would not benefit from doing any business together. That is fine with me as I'm sure it is with you.

I wish you the very best.
    RichardAL wrote:

You might want to think carefully about how to avoid this in future, I have.

Melbourne Bullion wrote:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately though I'm sorry to say that you missed out this time around. As specifically outlined in the PM I sent to everyone who initially buzzed to express interest:

"You must reply within 24 hours of this message to secure your minimum ounces. After this, any leftover ounces will be offered out to those who stated they wanted more. 2nd round leftovers will be based on whatever spot price is at that time."

The people who got back to me within that time frame secured their EOI ounces. The small amount that was leftover was opened up to anyone interested. I made sure to keep everyone updated of the whole process via the EOI thread.

So at this stage, all 500 ounces have been sold and I have no more allocated to me. A couple of orders are still pending payment though, so if someone does back out, I will most definitely give you first option to purchase.

I'm very sorry it didn't work out for us this time, but hopefully in the future it will.

All the best and I will keep in touch if ounces to become available.

Sincerely,

Joe
    MBC

RichardAL wrote:

Hello Joe,

Right, so let me know the final purchase price and the bank transfer details so that I can organise prompt payment.

I am not interested in further purchases, only the 20 coins initially indicated.

It is not clear which time zone you are referring to regarding spot pricing being "locked in" or not as the case may be - can you clarify...?

Delivery details:

Express post with signature on delivery
    Tracking number for Aus Post to be provided to me (via silver stackers pm is fine) within 24 hours of funds clearing your account
    I will pm you on silver stackers so that you know when the bank transfer has been initiated by me.
    I expect you to pm me on silver stackers with the tracking number of the parcel once it has been scanned by AusPost. Please ensure the parcel is scanned at a post office and not dropped in a random box as this often leads to no scanning and consequent tracking for a long time, if you know what I mean!

Spot is AUD 25.44 at 07:41 NY time Sep 15 2016

Order Details:

20 x 1 oz Ag Rooster bullion coins (25.44 + 9.50) x 20 = AUD 698.80

Express post with signature on delivery ???

Total due: AUD 698.80 + express post with signature on delivery

Please confirm total due

Delivery Address:

Richard (address details deleted by RichardAl)

Please ensure coins are properly packaged before being mailed

I am committed to purchasing otherwise I wouldn't have indicated an interest in buying so hopefully we understand each other and this will be a clean deal with no hassles and clear and timely communication.

Will you be providing feedback via the forum ?

Would you like me to provide feedback for you via the forum ?

In the end I am supporting this group purchase because I think it's a good idea and I want to see if your price is better than me driving up to the mint.

I hope it all works out well for all concerned.

Regards,

Richard

11. monopolize

monopolize Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry to butt in here Joe, but Richard you keep insisting you followed the rules, yet you did not respond within 24 hours as per the rules.

Mass email sent midday 13/9
    Cut off for confirmation midday 14/9
    You respond with your confirmation at 7:41 NY time 15/9, which is 9:41pm 15/9 Australian Eastern standard time.

It's unfortunate if for whatever reason you were unable to check your msg in time but that's not Joe's fault.

Also please don't buzz on my sales threads as I'm unable to guarantee I can post the items within 24 hours of funds clearance.

12. RichardAL

mea culpa - it's not joe's fault and frankly, I wasn't able to respond earlier - that's just how it goes and I know that, still don't think I deserved a righteous blast from joe based on false assumptions however.

Fair enough I won't buzz on your sales threads.